Omg... Could It Be....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goddess_susu
How did we not realize this before!!! Could it be possible that Dumbledore's death could be considered a sacrifice and Harry could again be protected by love????

The Phantom
Originally posted by goddess_susu
How did we not realize this before!!! Could it be possible that Dumbledore's death could be considered a sacrifice and Harry could again be protected by love???? This thread belongs in the threads dealing with DD's death. But, I like the theory.

Icicle
How did we not realize this before!!! Could it be possible that Dumbledore's death could be considered a sacrifice and Harry could again be protected by love????

Meh anything is possible smile

Unicor777
Interesting theory

Raven Guardia

Thats genius!! eek! great idea..I like it a lot!

goddess_susu
If it is then Harry could be safe right. and there'd be a purpose to Dumbledore's whole death, because I don't believe Dumbledore would do that for no reason.

Insomnia
The only problem is that would be really weak.

The same old shit again? I want to see harry kick ass legitimately.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Insomnia
The only problem is that would be really weak.

The same old shit again? I want to see harry kick ass legitimately.

that would be an awesome battle/ending then.

~¤Kiókó¤~
I don't think Harry will be protected by love again. If he could be, then why would Lily's protection end at his 17th birthday? I think the whole point of Dumbledore dying is that Harry will have to face Voldemort alone. Like Jk Rowling said in the book, "the last and greatest of his protectors had died" Harry is a man now and that kind of magic and might only work for childern.

Council#13
Whoa that's a great idea, Goddess Susu! eek!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Council#13
Whoa that's a great idea, Goddess Susu! eek!

nice sig wink I like it.

Patronus
This idea that Dumbledore sacrificed himself to give more protection for Harry has to be wrong. Malfoy's and Snape's goal was to kill Dumbledore, not Harry. If their goal was to kill Harry, and Dumbledore stood in the way so they had to kill him first, then Harry would have the extra protection. This is not the case though, so I don't think that Harry has received extra "love" protection from Dumbledore.

Council#13
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
nice sig wink I like it.

eek! thanks!

Ummm I cant remember which one it was.... I changed it several times....

goddess_susu
Dumbledore was very badly hurt though, he couldn't have taken all the death eaters by himself, yet he was more worried about harry's protection not thinking of consequeces, wouldn't that be considered sacrifice?

this is just an idea though. If Harry was protected again, the war wouldn't end would it???? and we all know by now that this is the last book... so. I'm pretty sure rowling's genius mind has come up with something wayyyyy better then this to end the war

The Phantom
Originally posted by Council#13
eek! thanks!

Ummm I cant remember which one it was.... I changed it several times.... Gah. I know going off subject but I love your sig... Raist rules. ^.^

Back on subject.Originally posted by goddess_susu
Dumbledore was very badly hurt though, he couldn't have taken all the death eaters by himself, yet he was more worried about harry's protection not thinking of consequeces, wouldn't that be considered sacrifice?

this is just an idea though. If Harry was protected again, the war wouldn't end would it???? and we all know by now that this is the last book... so. I'm pretty sure rowling's genius mind has come up with something wayyyyy better then this to end the war Genius mind hmm? After book six, I am just starting to wonder about that.

Council#13
eek! You like Dragonlance too? Another fan! woot So far now about 6 fans/former fans!

Director_Joe

tigress
to obvious for jk but good theory

TMACalicious
Dumbledore died (he actually committed suicide) cuz he found out Harry and Draco were lovers. Dumbledore's been tormented by this since the TriWizard tournament.

lol sorry I'm jus joking. But yeah, that's a really interesting theory, susu! smile

andyb44
The fact that Harry was protected against Voldemort was a freaky thing only because his MOTHER died while trying to protect him. Dumbledore says numerous times that the old magic only worked because it was his mother's love.
Besides, if that were true he would only be protected against Snape, not Voldemort since it was Snape who killed Dumbledore.

Waterslicer
confused
It might not work though, because 2 people died when harry got his scar, his father and mother whereas only dumbledore died.

ndfreak
evn if it was anotha love protection doesnt it end wen he becomes of age?

Waterslicer
Ndfreak it doesn't really say that every enchantment ends when people come of age, maybe every 15 years it does.

ndfreak
o ok i didnt no i just assumed tat it ended wen the person becomes of age. o and i dont think tat it be every 15 years cuz its been like 17 years and he still has it. AND (for all u gamers out ther halo 3 trailer has been released and all the nxt gen systems look beast!!!)!!!!!

farrah_k21
Dunno...wacko

willRules
Its quite an interesting theory...................whatever happened, Im certain there is a lot more to Dumbledore's death than we all realise, a character this important to the storyline cannot be killed in vain...........

RogueWitch
Ok I want alla you ta check out this site www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com read it all then come back and tell me if ya still pondering on that theory of yours...whistle

Your theory wasn't bad, but there's so much evidence overweighing the fact that Dumbledore ACTUALLY died... cool

willRules
Originally posted by RogueWitch
Ok I want alla you ta check out this site www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com read it all then come back and tell me if ya still pondering on that theory of yours...whistle

Your theory wasn't bad, but there's so much evidence overweighing the fact that Dumbledore ACTUALLY died... cool

I've been on that site, it raises some really interesting points smile

RogueWitch
ya yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.