The Lord of Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darin Saine
Hello there. I've seen numerous links to this site from my buddies Janus and Gryn Jabar, and after some exploring, I've finally decided to join. And already I've found my favorite smiley:
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ladygrim
Ahhh Welcome to killermovies ...have fun wink

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

Council#13
Yah yah hi! Get me a martini, Storm! and make it snappy! stick out tongue I'm thirsty!

Mr Parker
glad you could join us.welcome.

spydergirl
Wat mr parker said. Welcome

Council#13
Storm! My martini! stick out tongue

Slay
Welcome
Originally posted by Darin Saine
Hello there. I've seen numerous links to this site from my buddies Janus and Gryn Jabar, and after some exploring, I've finally decided to join. And already I've found my favorite smiley:
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
You're a friend of Janus and Gryn Jabar?
I remember the good old days. smokin'

Council#13
Wasnt Gryn Jabar the guy who got restricted every 7-8 days? and finally we never saw him again? yeah, he was good. even though I didnt know him that well. Janus is cool also, even though he doesnt know I exist ninja

Darin Saine
Come to think about it, I do remember Gryn, Janus, as well as several others posting about how they'd most recently been banned/restricted from this site, which is why I was so reluctant to join.

Traya
Die, Darin, die!

Hey!

K.Diddy
welcome5

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Slay
Originally posted by Darin Saine
Come to think about it, I do remember Gryn, Janus, as well as several others posting about how they'd most recently been banned/restricted from this site, which is why I was so reluctant to join.
I know Gryn got banned,then came back,then got banned again.After that I stopped posting in the SW forums,because of the lack of good threads,finally leading to losing all of my SW knowledge....
Janus is posting in the GDF a lot,as of lately...

Captain REX
He's here to bash and now he's gone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.