Strong freind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

erickson1234
Fights haha you havent seen nothing yet. I have a 16 year old friend his name is kevin "scraps'' Mohevin, 2 weeks ago his brother got into a little trouble with not one but two guys, one being 30 and the other being 24. I mean these two guys are very well known for kicking the shit outa people. Scraps kicked the living shit outa them after one of them when after his brother on main street, it was F***ing crazy. The first guy who is 30 his name is Ben thought it was a joke when scraps stepped up to help his brother but when scraps through a punch it was on after recieving about 3 punches scraps knocked out three of bens teeth and broke his jaw. Three seconds later Mike who is huge came after scraps scraps took a good beating from him but managed to beat him out near the end when he landed one straight to mikes noes after that he put his head down and we knew scraps was gunna end it. It wasnt a surprize when scraps took them both at the same time but know one saw it coming. After the cops showed up they had a good laugh when they were throughin a 16 yearold in the back of the car for fukin up 2 gorwn men. He is in kick boxing, highschool wrestling, and was in boxing. In my oppinion I dont think anyone from here wants to fuk wit him... Ever

BobbyD
Huh? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.