should i let myself be used?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lovely Murder
ive been working on a project for a week now, and its finally done, and its due tomorrow...

there are these two guys i like though, who were both in the same group, and they havent even started it yet....

at the beginning of the project i asked to be in their group, and they said no, so i did my project solo...

now their asking to be in my group, because im done and they havent even started...

the thing is, i really like them, and i think i have a shot at one of them...

i dont know what to do... sad

Pepito
No way. Why would you want to go out with a freeloading bastard anyway? You did the work so just politely say no or lie or be vague but do not let them scalp off you.

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
ive been working on a project for a week now, and its finally done, and its due tomorrow...

there are these two guys i like though, who were both in the same group, and they havent even started it yet....

at the beginning of the project i asked to be in their group, and they said no, so i did my project solo...

now their asking to be in my group, because im done and they havent even started...

Why not... who's it gonna hurt?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
Why not... who's it gonna hurt?

Exactly... Who will it hurt?

Would you rather screw them over and make them fail this project or let them in andaybe make friends?

Meta
i think you shouldn't let them in, be nice but say that you've already done the work on this project

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Exactly... Who will it hurt?

Would you rather screw them over and make them fail this project or let them in andaybe make friends?
*Sihg*Here's something that may teach you on what happens if you do the project for them

1.Tell them no.Make them fail so they can learn the lesson to do their own work,if they don't learn this,then they'll most likely never succeed in life on their own.

2.Or do it for them and after that they'll use you to achieve their own ends.

I'd go with #1 ,if I were you.Give them an inch,and they'll take a mile.wink

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
1.Tell them no.Make them fail so they can learn the lesson to do their own work,if they don't learn this,then they'll most likely never succeed in life on their own.

2.Or do it for them and after that they'll use you to achieve their own ends.

I'd go with #1 ,if I were you.
Or you can look at it on the other hand.... let them, be used, and learn from that. Either way it's a lesson for somebody, so wouldn't you want to learn more then them?

Mysterious Man
Or you can look at it on the other hand.... let them, be used, and learn from that. Either way it's a lesson for somebody, so wouldn't you want to learn more then them? There is no 'other hand',if these guys are doing this ,then they're freeloading sleezebags,I should know,this happened to me when I was in High School.Don't do it,kiddo,you'll be screwing yourself and them over,the best thing to do is just tell them like it is,remember,they won't learn anything if they don't work for it. wink

MASTERdeBATER
There is no 'other hand',if these guys are doing this ,then they're freeloading sleezebags,I should know,this happened to me when I was in High School.Don't do it,kiddo,you'll be screwing yourself and them over,the best thing to do is just tell them like it is,remember,they won't learn anything if they don't work for it. wink
so you gave your work to a guy you liked and he screwed you?

Well it that case, go for it sweetie. I would do it.

Barker
Tell 'em To Go **** Themselves, or Each Other. erm

Who cares how tight their pants are, that's Just Stupid.

Mysterious Man
so you gave your work to a guy you liked and he screwed you?

Well it that case, go for it sweetie. I would do it. No,it was one of the more popular guys at school,thought I could be friends with him,I was wrong,I'm straight BTW wink

MASTERdeBATER
No,it was one of the more popular guys at school,thought I could be friends with him,I was wrong,I'm straight BTW wink
Prove it

Mysterious Man
Don't have to,I'm straight,remember?

K.Diddy

smile If you really like this guy(he is proberly a jerk but anyway) let them join and see what happens,but keep in mind he is proberly just using you, I would personally tell the guy to **** offconfused

Piggle Humsy
yes yes and then have a threesome and video it and send it to me! shifty

I mean.. NO!!! freeloaders I hate them!! miffed

leftright

Tired Hiker

i dont know what to do... sad Let me guess, your name is Hermione, and your friends are Ron and Harry? confused

BakaXero
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Let me guess, your name is Hermione, and your friends are Ron and Harry? confused
laughing

tell them no.
they had their chance to be in the same group. and they refused. let them learn their lesson. Otherwise you become easy prey. and they will use you like that everytime.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BakaXero
laughing

tell them no.
they had their chance to be in the same group. and they refused. let them learn their lesson. Otherwise you become easy prey. and they will use you like that everytime.

Yeah, and wear something sexy and revealing, like show sum naval, maybe a bit of cleave. Then be like, "Hey boys, I want to tell you something in private." Take them to the back of the class, and then just be like . . . . . "No." big grin

Mišt
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yes yes and then have a threesome and video it and send it to me! shifty

I was about to suggest the very same thingno expression
GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY OOOH!

Darth Macabre
Nah, don't let them join....If they fail, it's their own fault.

Tired Hiker
Or, let them join, but make them do something sick and embarrassing first. Be like, "Okay, I'll let you boys join, but first you have to get all Brokeback on eachother in front of the whole school at lunch time in the outdoor commons." happy

Darth Macabre
Or, let them join, but make them do something sick and embarrassing first. Be like, "Okay, I'll let you boys join, but first you have to get all Brokeback on eachother in front of the whole school at lunch time in the outdoor commons." happy

LoL I'd rather fail the project.

Piggle Humsy

gamewarrior

People like that are scum and idiots.
life is like a big pistol that will shoot you in the head when you least expect it but we can be able to dodge it. It depend on us and our decisions.

Tired Hiker
Okay, here's what you should do, forget all my other ideas. You should rig a zip line from an outside tree down to the classroom window. Zip down the cable, bust through the window, do like two back flips, then while doing the splits in mid-air, just be like . . . ."No!" eek!

Piggle Humsy
Okay, here's what you should do, forget all my other ideas. You should rig a zip line from an outside tree down to the classroom window. Zip down the cable, bust through the window, do like two back flips, then while doing the splits in mid-air, just be like . . . ."No!" eek!

um.. and what if there is no tree nearby? renske

no expression

You should record them saying they haven't done their own projects and they want to be a part of your because they are lazy ass pigs and then say yes and then afterwards tell the teacher and play her the tape and say they told you they would kill your whole family if you didn't let them freeload of you and you can have them put into jail!! eek!

or something no expression

Tired Hiker
um.. and what if there is no tree nearby? renske

no expression

You should record them saying they haven't done their own projects and they want to be a part of your because they are lazy ass pigs and then say yes and then afterwards tell the teacher and play her the tape and say they told you they would kill your whole family if you didn't let them freeload of you and you can have them put into jail!! eek!

or something no expression um.. and what if there is no jail nearby?renske

Piggle Humsy
um.. and what if there is no jail nearby?renske

um... and what if you and me get locked in a room together? renske

Mišt
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
um... and what if you and me get locked in a room together? renske

Well, that depends. Are you a female over 18 years of age? whistle

BakaXero
if she isn't then i've been lied to cry

Tired Hiker

Oh, hey, sorry. I didn't mean to pull the mack on your GF, dig?

Hero! big grin

Piggle Humsy

yes after 7 operations I am finally 100% female!! diva

no2 hug

Hero! big grin

Girlfriend..

wha who when? huh

confused

Tired Hiker
yes after 7 operations I am finally 100% female!! diva

no2 hug

Girlfriend..

wha who when? huh

confused

Just kiddin', sir! I mean, ma'am. embarrasment

BakaXero

Hero!
GF?
she's just a hug buddy smile
a very nice one happyOriginally posted by Piggle Humsy
after 7 operations I am finally 100% female!! diva

no2 hug

Girlfriend..

wha who when?

confused
jawdrop

*looks at first reply*confused

messed

Piggle Humsy
leftright

confused cry

Roulette
Let me guess, your name is Hermione, and your friends are Ron and Harry? confused

laughing out loudlaughingnice workthumb up

Lovely Murder, stuff those guys. They f*cked up...they haven't finished their work....bad luck for them....don't let them take credit for your work.

Phoenix Aska

lol...no because they will only turn around and use you again for something later on in the future. You'll never be anything more to them than a tool.

Lovely Murder
k' thanks for your suggestions.... they've stopped talking to me now, but its ok, they were jerks right?

cry

JacopeX
yea they were, they shouldnt use you so they can get a grade from the hard work you did.They should ve helped also and couldve gotten credit without lying

Pepito
If possible, lead them to think you will allow it before mericlessly crushing them. That'd be funny.

DarkC

They're a-holes. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.