I hate having allergies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
I can't breathe and have a constant headache because of them mad

Don't allergies suck?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana

Don't allergies suck?

Never had them, but I'm pretty sure they can't be fun. I guess all you can do is take some Meds?

Lana
I do take allergy meds but they either don't work or make me feel worse (instead of sneezing I'll be sick to my stomach).

Ibuprofen and tissue are what I use to put up with it.

Vinny Valentine
I do take allergy meds but they either don't work or make me feel worse (instead of sneezing I'll be sick to my stomach).

Ibuprofen and tissue are what I use to put up with it.

That sucks, but hopefully they will be done with soon? *Depending on what Allergy it is*

taft
i used to stick tissues in my nostrils erm

Lana
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
That sucks, but hopefully they will be done with soon? *Depending on what Allergy it is*

Pollen, dust, and mold...they don't usually let up until June-July.

I'm also allergic to smoke and am lactose-intolerant. ****.

Spartan005
Clarinex works really well...

and hope you feel better

PandoraMomo
dude... i have some of the worste allergies ever, but according to medical i dont have allergies, i just have "irritations".
btw.. i now have a fever, look like rudolph the red nose reindeer..
and i hate this time of year

Vinny Valentine
Pollen, dust, and mold...they don't usually let up until June-July.

I'm also allergic to smoke and am lactose-intolerant. ****.

Oh God, thats horrible. Thats worse then being allergic to peanuts.

No Milk.... I couldn't live.

Sorry sad

Spartan005
I'm allergic to grass.... seriously

PandoraMomo
Oh God, thats horrible. Thats worse then being allergic to peanuts.

Sorry sad
silk soy milk isnt bad, as long as only have the chocolate or vanilla varieties.

..lactose intolerant as well

i'm slowly coming to the conclusion that lana and i are evil twins

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
silk soy milk isnt bad, as long as only have the chocolate or vanilla varieties.

..lactose intolerant as well

i'm slowly coming to the conclusion that lana and i are evil twins

Mo, I came to that conclusion like three years ago.

stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
Mo, I came to that conclusion like three years ago.

stick out tongue
i also came to that conclusion a while ago as well, but it really hit me just then

Lana
Let's go take over the world.

Jabba the Hutt

Same here.

BlackSunshine
allergies are the most obnoxious thing in the world...especially when you're wearing makeup

Piggle Humsy

Don't allergies suck?

yes erm

I have Hayfever and so through late spring & summer my eyes itch and water, my nose gets stuffed up, my throat itches, my head hurts... I HATE IT!!!

I've tried every allergy medicine out there and nothing works completely, occaisonally nasal sprays have a mild effect but I still feel like crap all summer.. which is one of the reasons I hate it.

and I have mild asthma but summer is mostly the only time I need to use an inhaler because the hayfever aggrivates it so badly, especially at night, I have so much trouble breathing sad
I have to use a steroid inhaler in the summer time to try and prevent asthma attacks. erm

I hate this time of year! miffed

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yes erm

I have Hayfever and so through late spring & summer my eyes itch and water, my nose gets stuffed up, my throat itches, my head hurts... I HATE IT!!!

I've tried every allergy medicine out there and nothing works completely, occaisonally nasal sprays have a mild effect but I still feel like crap all summer.. which is one of the reasons I hate it.

and I have mild asthma but summer is mostly the only time I need to use an inhaler because the hayfever aggrivates it so badly, especially at night, I have so much trouble breathing sad
I have to use a steroid inhaler in the summer time to try and prevent asthma attacks. erm

Piggle Humsy!!! You're back!!!! eek! Where have you been? We missed you. happy

Lana
yes erm

I hate it erm thankfully I don't have asthma, but summer just brings even MORE problems...like the fact that I burn in no time at all and get sick very quickly from the heat.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Piggle Humsy!!! You're back!!!! eek! Where have you been? We missed you. happy

Um.. confused I didn't go anywhere....

the past few days I've been busy and not posting much but that's about it...

um.. did you bump your head maybe? huh

Tired Hiker
Um.. confused I didn't go anywhere....

the past few days I've been busy and not posting much but that's about it...

um.. did you bump your head maybe? huh embarrasment

Piggle Humsy
I hate it erm thankfully I don't have asthma, but summer just brings even MORE problems...like the fact that I burn in no time at all and get sick very quickly from the heat.

man that sounds rough.. sad petpet

I would probably burn if I went in the sun enough but I don't leave my house too often, I suffer from sociaphobia. erm

K.Diddy
boring

Lana
So why bother posting?

man that sounds rough.. sad petpet

I would probably burn if I went in the sun enough but I don't leave my house too often, I suffer from sociaphobia. erm

Yeah, I understand that, I get like that too erm

Council#13
Originally posted by taft
i used to stick tissues in my nostrils erm

me too! Happy Dance uh yeah..... used to....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.