So tonight at my local Blockbuster video . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . . . I heard the clerk say to someone, "Back already?" I looked up to see a giant woman walk in, she could have been a line backer for the Pitsburgh Steelers, and she goes, "Yeah, I'm returning this movie. I can't finish it. It's a bit too much to be seen." And I looked over, and she was returning Brokeback Mountain."

So, I'm all, "Yeah, I whinced when the two guys started getting it on, but damn, it was such a great love story."

And she goes, "Yeah well, I didn't need to see that. They could have kept it to themselves."

laughing

She got OWNED.

Leo.M
laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
. . . . I heard the clerk say to someone, "Back already?" I looked up to see a giant woman walk in, she could have been a line backer for the Pitsburgh Steelers, and she goes, "Yeah, I'm returning this movie. I can't finish it. It's a bit too much to be seen." And I looked over, and she was returning Brokeback Mountain."

So, I'm all, "Yeah, I whinced when the two guys started getting it on, but damn, it was such a great love story."

And she goes, "Yeah well, I didn't need to see that. They could have kept it to themselves."

laughing

She got OWNED.

What does she expect from a gay cowboy movie? laughing

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
What does she expect from a gay cowboy movie? laughing

Exactly, and the clerk was like, "But it's a movie about forbidden love." And the lady goes, "Well, they should have kept it that way."

laughing

DanZeke25
laughing

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/405/pwnd1vd7pp.gif

LanceWindu
Exactly, and the clerk was like, "But it's a movie about forbidden love." And the lady goes, "Well, they should have kept it that way."

laughing

Ignorant biatch. laughing out loud

Originally posted by DanZeke25
laughing

OWW!

Lana
laughing

Oh holy **** that looks painful.

K.Diddy

laughing

She got OWNED.

sick I dont wanna see this movie

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
sick I dont wanna see this movie

Dude, it's really not all that bad, except for the part where Heath Ledger slurps up his load off Jake Gyllenhal's back and then spreads it on a piece of toast. laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Dude, it's really not all that bad, except for the part where Heath Ledger slurps up his load off Jake Gyllenhal's back and then spreads it on a piece of toast. laughing out loud

sick Thats ****ing sick man!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
sick Thats ****ing sick man!

Dude, blame Ang Lee, I'm just the messenger. erm

BlackC@
Wha? The two guys have sex in it?

TheOne101
Uh yea Black read the previous posts lol its pretty self explanatory.

Anyway, that guy licks up his spooge off the other guys back and puts it on toast?!?1 OMFG

Uneeklyconfused
laughing

hysterical...

ouch!!! messed

TheOne101
Wimp.com

I've seen that movie before, thats only half of it too, you see some of before she eats the ground they are all laughing and having a good time then that dude just pwns her.

Inspectah Deck
I looked up to see a giant woman walk in, she could have been a line backer for the Pitsburgh Steelers

laughing

Zatch

laughing

She got OWNED. omg I would have died right then and there... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.