Gog runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Gog runs the gauntlet. Where does he stop? William has five hours of rest between each character.

1) Terrax
2) Aquaman
3) Namor
4) Supreme Squadron Hyperion
5) Beta Ray Bill
6) King Thor
7) Genis-Vell
8) Sundipped (5 days straight) Superman

Thunderstrike
Beta Ray or King Thor are gonna nab him.

Mider
lol you wish that would happen he clears this gauntlet

spetznaz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Beta Ray or King Thor are gonna nab him.

Let's have a look at this.

Gog was given:

- magical power from the Wizard Shazam.
- magical power from Zeus.
- emerald energy from Ganthet (of the GL Guardians)
- cosmic energy from the Source by HighFather.

On top of that he plays with time like it was putty .....in effect he used this to kill thousands of Supermen simply by going back in time an instant after he killed one.

Add to this that he collected a little of each Superman's power.

He is also so resilient to damage that the only thing that happened when Batman used a Phantom Zone generator on him is that the skin on his left arm went, but he was otherwise unharmed.

How then is Beta Ray Bill going to do anything to him?

To be honest with you I wouldn't be surprised if Gog cleared this gauntlet .....and then just for the sake of it cleared it again by going back in time an instant .....and then cleared it again ....and then again ....again .....

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
Let's have a look at this.

Gog was given:

- magical power from the Wizard Shazam.
- magical power from Zeus.
- emerald energy from Ganthet (of the GL Guardians)
- cosmic energy from the Source by HighFather.

On top of that he plays with time like it was putty .....in effect he used this to kill thousands of Supermen simply by going back in time an instant after he killed one.

Add to this that he collected a little of each Superman's power.

He is also so resilient to damage that the only thing that happened when Batman used a Phantom Zone generator on him is that the skin on his left arm went, but he was otherwise unharmed.

How then is Beta Ray Bill going to do anything to him?

To be honest with you I wouldn't be surprised if Gog cleared this gauntlet .....and then just for the sake of it cleared it again by going back in time an instant .....and then cleared it again ....and then again ....again .....

Doubt it , see the problem with using Gog is that his creator had no basic idea of continuity. So we could be using Gog-wars gog (Who was getting trashed with relative ease) or Kingdom come gog (Who would STILL get his ass kicked by supes if not for the fact that his powers are 90% magic in origin. )

Mider
everyone gets there butt kicked by supes so that argument is almost mute completely anyway gog would clear this gauntlet, gog is above skyfather even ganthet level he'd womp everyone on here and gog from KC and gog wars is the same gog thats why he was suprised to see superboy there is no superboy in KC

Thunderstrike
Mider, your fanboyisms still amaze me. That, and the fact you lost a debate to Wolverine8888.

Anyway, Gog is severely overrated. The reason he kills so many Supermen is because of his equipment, which is magical and liquid k-nite. He's not really much more than Black Adam with a worse disposition. Beta Ray Bill is more powerful than Thor, and is more than a match for one Gog. Lest we forget that Beta Ray roasted Fenris like it was nothing.

badabing
Goes down at 5 or 6.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Doubt it , see the problem with using Gog is that his creator had no basic idea of continuity. So we could be using Gog-wars gog (Who was getting trashed with relative ease) or Kingdom come gog (Who would STILL get his ass kicked by supes if not for the fact that his powers are 90% magic in origin. )
Gog Wars Gog wasn't getting trashed and certainly not with ease. The only reason the hero team won was because Gog had tired of the games. His time/space powers alone put him in the top tier. The strength, speed, energy and matter manipulation and magic are icing on the cake. Everyone up until King Thor is screwed.

In the Kingdom storyline, he lost because they tricked him into getting sucked away in Hypertime. Black Adam with a bad disposition? Not quite.

Validus
Mider, your fanboyisms still amaze me. That, and the fact you lost a debate to Wolverine8888.

Anyway, Gog is severely overrated. The reason he kills so many Supermen is because of his equipment, which is magical and liquid k-nite. He's not really much more than Black Adam with a worse disposition. Beta Ray Bill is more powerful than Thor, and is more than a match for one Gog. Lest we forget that Beta Ray roasted Fenris like it was nothing.
Misconception. The k-nite blasts were a result of his matter manipulation powers. This is shown when he transmutates Superman's entire body to kryptonite.

Thunderstrike
I'm pretty sure a Godblast from Beta Ray is gonna kill the guy. Magic's not a problem, he's just as quick as Thor at full potential, and so forth. Actually, lemme put it this way: He was Thor's equal before he was given the Asgardian God essence and Stormbreaker from Odin. Beta Ray could take Gog down.

Validus
Bill has never done a godblast so why assume he would do one here? Still, lets say he could do it. Bill wipes out Gog with a godblast. Well good luck to him because theres going to be about 100 other Gogs lining up to rip his head off. A godblast would leave him totally drained so Bill is boned.

Mider
just to let you all know thunderstrike thinks that thanos can defeat gods, kill near omnipatents, and breat a cube that had the density of the whole universe, as well as servive a galaxy wide blast with out even being KO'd

who's the fanboy again?

Validus
For the record I'm not even saying he clears the gauntlet. King Thor and Genis could definitely put a huge hurting on him. Sundipped Superman has an ambiguous power level. It's impossible to know what abilites Superman would manifest with 5 days in the sun. Ten minutes gave him pyrokinesis and a few seconds in AS Superman gave him something akin to telekinesis.

Mider
this guy is above the following just to give you a thought on his power level

shazam the wizard
ganthet
high father
phantom stranger
and
DC zeus

Sir SKEETS Alot

How can you comment on Wolverine8888 when he was long gone before you even joined........ blink
Don't answer with "oh I read his old post" and such because it's not the same.You would need to actually debate with him to undertand who wolverine8888 is.
And everyone has lost a debate with wolverine8888 because we would give up and leave their's no convincing that guy.

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
this guy is above the following just to give you a thought on his power level

shazam the wizard
ganthet
high father
phantom stranger
and
DC zeus
He has their powers but not on the same level. He's basically a normal Green Lantern compared to Ganthet, a Captain Marvel compared to Shazam and a Wonder Woman compared to Zeus. Formidable as all hell of course but no universe level threat.

Mider
no he isnt he's above them he doesnt have there power like all of them combined but if he went against them one on one he'd womp them all.

Validus
The only one I could see him beating is Highfather Izaya and thats only because Izaya is such a big pacifist that even the Surfer would call him a pansy.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
The only one I could see him beating is Highfather Izaya and thats only because Izaya is such a big pacifist that even the Surfer would call him a pansy.
Are you call Surfer a pansy........... mad

Validus
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Are you call Surfer a pansy........... mad
His life as an adventurer would be considerably less difficult if he wasn't. yes

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
His life as an adventurer would be considerably less difficult if he wasn't. yes
laughing out loud imagine a non-pussy Surfer............droolio

spetznaz
That, and the fact you lost a debate to Wolverine8888.

No one (and I mean no one) has ever won a debate against Wolverine8888.

If a foo ....I mean a person ....believes that clouds are made of cotton candy, or that raindrops are in fact liquid tadpoles, or that Wolverine can do anything and everything because he has a 'healing factor and claws,' there is no way to win such a debate.
Well, it is technically possible, but it would leave one looking like a foo ....I mean a person with intellectual and logical atrophy ....because that is the only way one can argue with one.

No one has ever won a debate against W8888 (for the simple matter that one cannot debate against a person who doesn't adhere to logic), and that is why he will always be a special member of KMC.
No other person can say they have the same 'flawless' record, and this is just one aspect of his legend.

Thus Mider 'losing' to W8888 is not a shocking thing.
Every single member of this forum who was on the forum when W8888 WAS W8888 (not Capt-it-up .....under his new moniker he is still a fanboy, but it is not near the prior level of idiocy), and who participated in the plethora of 'Wolverine vs Hulk/Superman/Wonderwoman/Thor/SilverSurfer/Thanos etc' threads (all of which W8888 thought Wolverine would, or at least could win some) has lost.

You cannot win against a foo ....I mean a person of constrained logic.

Thunderstrike
I'm not talking about constrained logic. He quite literally lost a debate that was voted on by other people. It was while you were having yours with The Kahn. It was bad. Like, really bad. Mider couldn't even come up with a counter point rather than his usual "pull a lie out of my ass" logic.

Crease
I've heard a couple people...actually just one whom I won't name, continually claim Gog is skyfather level. What has he done that puts him at skyfather level? I'm not being sarcastic either. Didn't read either of the Gog arcs. Skimming thru the books though, it looked as if Supes was holding his own but Gog kept going back in time and figuring out a way to defeat him...I don't see Supes holding his own against an Odin.

By the way, props to Thanos for putting skyfathers on the map.

Thunderstrike
He deserves the props. This guy is so badass it's not even funny. To be a fanboy of Thanos, you'd have to say he can take Galactus without prep. As for Gog, he's by no means a skyfather just because he received power from the Quintessance. He is by no means as powerful as Odin. So, that's out the window. Mider's just a tool. He also says Slade has superspeed.

leonidas
not sure gog (continuity version) has firepower to take out KT, but he would be a biatch to put out, even for odin. he manipulates hypertime. not sure how anyone could believe he was getting trashed by supes. he could have beaten a whole ARMY of supermen PLUS doomsday in his ultimate version, (just the thought that he battled all of them for a 100 years is ludicrous!!) but, as validus said, he grew tired of the fighting and sort of "learned the errors of his ways". and of course as his hypertime replicas were actually doing the fighting, the REAL gog was busy the whole time torturing superman!

i say he definitely reaches KT, but like i said, i don't know if he has enough firepower to take out a skyfather. the only genis that should be above KT is that silly insane version. regular thunderbolts genis would also be beatable by gog.

Mider
if you knew anything about gog youd know he is above skyfather you stray natt

he womped the GL from KC who was thee strongest GL of all time, he even merged with his lantern, he made a fool of this guy. This Gl even had armor from the starheart or whatever its called

he beat the flash of KC who was fast enough to be everywhere at once in his city i mean how fast do you think that is? Gog was still faster

He beat other such uber beings he even servived being sucked into a time portal by a superman with complete mastery over hyper time, and he didnt even lose the fight in KC he let himself be defeated cause he lost faith in his mission to kill superman. How am i a tool thunderstrike you say thor wins cause of this and that and you list his stupid powers ive already given you a description of gogs powers so lay off.

Thunderstrike
if you knew anything about gog youd know he is above skyfather you stray natt
Nope. Gog is by no means skyfather level. You're a bad liar. What's the matter, does it make you mad that I'm calling you a liar?

he womped the GL from KC who was thee strongest GL of all time, he even merged with his lantern, he made a fool of this guy. This Gl even had armor from the starheart or whatever its called
Pretty sure Superman and many others have beaten powerful GL's, and they're under skyfather level, so you're not proving anything. Still a liar, and still making assumptions. Tisk, tisk.

he beat the flash of KC who was fast enough to be everywhere at once in his city i mean how fast do you think that is? Gog was still faster
You don't have to be faster to beat someone, genius. Just the reflexes to tag them, unless you wanna say Doomsday is faster than Superman. Still a liar, still have flawed logic, and still a tool. Tsk tsk.

He beat other such uber beings he even servived being sucked into a time portal by a superman with complete mastery over hyper time, and he didnt even lose the fight in KC he let himself be defeated cause he lost faith in his mission to kill superman.
Pretty sure that doesn't make him skyfather level. Count Nefaria and many others have defeated large amounts of uber characters, and they're nowhere near skyfather level. You still are pulling things out of your ass, tooly.

How am i a tool thunderstrike you say thor wins cause of this and that and you list his stupid powers ive already given you a description of gogs powers so lay off.

King Thor is equal to Odin. Odin was able to defeat Thanos without stressing himself too much. This is the Thanos that could hang with Tyrant, and beat a mad Thor with the power gem, and got bored with it. Also, Gog's powers are nowhere near that of an Asgardian God, unless you wanna put him up against Thunderstrike (Eric masterson). Why are you a tool. Here's three things:
1. You believe everything you hear.
2. You make crap up all the time, like Gog is skyfather level, and Slade is precognitive.
3. You're possibly the worst fanboy alive. You don't even have any logic. Hell, you lost a debate to Capt it Up for Christs sake!

You're a tool. You always have been a tool, and always will be a tool. Give up trying to beat me in a debate, because it's not happening as long as the sun comes up in the morning.

Superherovandal
guys freaking chill out. Its a COMIC BOOK debate not a debate about religion or life anything. geez the way you guys are arguing you'd think one of you had insulted the others culture or something.

Superherovandal
and Gog is at the very least an extremely high herald level. Dont take into account the extremely watered down version from Gog Wars. Its like Darkseid they watered and jobbed him to make a more of a personal enemy to Supes and DD. If I remember correctly the Quintessence said that since they each gave him some of their power that he was more powerful than they each were individually so Mider actually isn't lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.