Your fave Hulk incarnatino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Who's the coolest Hulk incarnation? I prefer Professor Hulk.

Darth Kal-El
Professor/Merged Hulk.

AJ4LIFE
the origanal

Jabba the Hutt
Either Guilt Hulk, or Savage Banner.

grey fox
I like the way Heroes re-born hulk looks, the long hair suits him.

Jabba the Hutt
Never seen heroes reborn or merged.

badabing
I like Savage Hulk the best. Hulk smash. Hulk strongest one there is. Puny soldiers. These catch phrases crack me up.

outarddwarf
personally i like savage banner!

Sparkz
Hmmm I can never decide, savage hulk is awsome with his unlimted strength and his dunny dialouge, but grey hulk is badass, and proffesor hulk is just a nice rounded version...so hard to choose, ahh im goin with savage hulk "HULK SMASH"

Jonathanos
I like the current Hulk.

Between Grey, Savage, and Merged, I prefer the original (greyskin).

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving.

Thunderstrike
Sorry Tron. Thanks for moving it though.

Jimmy Buggs
ULT HULK, nothing like ripping wolvie in half

The_Olympian
I prefer either "Joe Fixit" or The Professor when he joined the Pantheon. Those were my fave's. But basically, anything Peter David did with the hulk I enjoyed.

Grimm22
Savage. All the other Hulks arent really Hulk at all. I mean sure their names may be Hulk and they may look like him, but they arent the true Hulk.

Besides when hes not Savage he is weak.

Dear god I HATE!!! Smart Hulk! The fact that Peter David created him makes me want to beat Peter David up, I mean seriously who thought that a hulk that is smart not angry and is a hero would be a good idea. I mean it takes away everything good about the hulk.

Psyquis52
I'm inclined to agree with The Olympian and say that anything Peter David did is my favorite.

King KAM
Ult Hulk

CaptainStoic
I love Joe Fixit, he's a gangster, plus he's the funniest. Maestro isn't too bad either.

The_Olympian
yep, maestro was created by peter david, therefore one of my favorites! Joe Fixit was Great! Plus he banged Marlo! What a master! (Poor Rick)

Superman_045
The Savage Hulk & Joe Fixit are the best incarnations to me.

Solidus Snake
professor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.