You know what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crusher
Im going to be soon taking over this entire board. Raz is going to pass it down to me because of a lil' finacial agreement. smile

Nevermind
Oh yeah? Great News. thumbdown

ladygrim
no expression really thats not what i have heard

Council#13
okay.... can we have some proof?

Dark Shazam93
Ha, I already made my forum... and have 19 members...

Spideys Sister
I only have three... I'm not loved....sad

Crusher
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Ha, I already made my forum... and have 19 members...

I have MORE!......

Crusher
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I only have three... I'm not loved....sad

Well, come on in, and be loved @ MY place, since its greatly lacked here! big grin ......

Zatch
I think that is considered spam...

Storm
Crusher, the rule concerning spam is clear.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Storm
Crusher, the rule concerning spam is clear.

Spam is disgusting. Meat should NEVER come in a can.

http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif

Zatch
oh I know it finally I catch one...spam_laser

Crusher
Allright!! Now who deleted my link!? HUH!??

Zatch
Originally posted by Crusher
Allright!! Now who deleted my link!? HUH!?? The mod because it isn't allowed here to advertise other sites...didn't you read the forum rules? I guess not. Go away now...i wouldn't recommend posting another link unless you want to be banned.

Crusher
Originally posted by Zatch
The mod because it isn't allowed here to advertise other sites...didn't you read the forum rules? I guess not. Go away now...i wouldn't recommend posting another link unless you want to be banned.

Man, kiss my ass lil boy, I know all about it, I dont have to 'go away'. if you have a problem with that, then do somthing about it punk.

Zatch
Obviously you didn't otherwise you wouldn't have posted the links in the first place. Unless you purposely broke the rules.

~Da Moose~
Man, kiss my ass lil boy, I know all about it, I dont have to 'go away'. if you have a problem with that, then do somthing about it punk.

I think it is THE coolest, when people get tough on the internet. It sends shivers up and down my spine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
Next, you' ll have far more to worry about then a deleted link.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Crusher

Nice to see you again storm smile

Zatch
So you have to bring yourself down far enough as to harrass me on pm. Tisk Tisk I think you have a rude awakening. I sent it to storm so she can deal with you...just thought you should know.

~Da Moose~

Teehee...that was cool. yes

I totally pictured Storm, cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth, eyes all hard and cold, saying that.

Oooh...ooh..but next time, you should put the word "Punk" after you say it. wink

Soleran
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Spam is disgusting. Meat should NEVER come in a can.

http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif

OMG never say that again as a man its in our creedo at birth to never turn meat away from a meal. Regardless of canned, cooked or live, repent now wink

Zatch
Teehee...that was cool. yes

I totally pictured Storm, cigarette hanging out of the corner of her mouth, eyes all hard and cold, saying that.

Oooh...ooh..but next time, you should put the word "Punk" after you say it. wink lol and he was dealt with.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Soleran
OMG never say that again as a man its in our creedo at birth to never turn meat away from a meal. Regardless of canned, cooked or live, repent now wink

wink Yeah...and believe me, if it didn't say "Made from meat BY products" on the can, with the skull and crossbones beside it, I'd be all over it.

Soleran
You do realize though skull and crossbones just mean pirates pirate enjoy it as well. Nothing to worry about!

~Da Moose~
You do realize though skull and crossbones just mean pirates pirate enjoy it as well. Nothing to worry about!

laughing out loud I don't want to eat pirate meat either. wink

Soleran
Wow now thats just a whole different level there................... beer Just disturbing you even took it there, it required a beer to numb the brain! yes bunny

Shelbert Lemon
Ive had fast food, soul food, English food...(the best btw) ...., take out sick and Italian food which was pretty good....

Ive not had pirate food hmm

Crusher
Ok, everything is chilled, sorry guys. Everything is or just was insane in my outside life ATM.

Peace and love smile

Itzak
Im going to be soon taking over this entire board. Raz is going to pass it down to me because of a lil' finacial agreement. smile

Oh yeah? Well... Chuck Norris let me tie his shoe once. sneaky2

~Da Moose~
Wow now thats just a whole different level there................... beer Just disturbing you even took it there, it required a beer to numb the brain! yes bunny

I'm well versed at taking things places they should NEVER go... yes

Revernd Maynard
I'm well versed at taking things places they should NEVER go... yes oddly enough, its not what you're thinking What the f**k?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
oddly enough, its not what you're thinking What the f**k?

roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't say PUTTING things where they shouldn't go.

Revernd Maynard
roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't say PUTTING things where they shouldn't go. I know....

I was talking about taking american currency and using them in canadian stores

what did you think i was talking about? blink

~Da Moose~
I know....

I was talking about taking american currency and using them in canadian stores

what did you think i was talking about? blink

Which, of course would be smart on your part, given the weaker Canadian dollar. You're ever so clever, Axel. smile

Revernd Maynard
Which, of course would be smart on your part, given the weaker Canadian dollar. You're ever so clever, Axel. smile i've learned from the best.

~Da Moose~
i've learned from the best.

Apparently you have.

And you're super cute too, which is going to help you out GREATLY in life. stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Apparently you have.

And you're super cute too, which is going to help you out GREATLY in life. stick out tongue Woah, that came out of left field.. shock

and thank you naughty

~Da Moose~
Woah, that came out of left field.. shock

and thank you naughty

It was right/centre field actually, the ball was hit up the gap. wink

Revernd Maynard
It was right/centre field actually, the ball was hit up the gap. wink and Da Moose is out

if you catch my drift eyes

HTF
lol i was reading all of the post than suddenly every one fell off topic

because of Spam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.