Magneto Vs Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Two very powerful team beaters.

Who takes this?

Thanos_6383
Good one............I'll say Nefaria

Space M ummy
eh...I'll give it to magneto. At his strongest he's powerful enough to suspend asteroids in orbit through sheer force of will, with enough juice left over to hold two X teams totally helpless. Nefaria's strong but Magneto shouldn't have too much to fear from him.

Thanos_6383
Hmm.Maybe

grey fox
Neferia , it's like magneto taking on supes without any extrasensory capabilities.

nimrod009
Hmm, I probably should have added that both are at their strongest since they have fluctuating power levels, and no prep if that makes any difference.

Is it the consensus that Superman easily beats Magneto every time then? I guess Nefaria IS very similar...

guy222
Originally posted by nimrod009
Two very powerful team beaters.

Who takes this?

Count Nefaria FTW

llagrok
Good matchup.

Nefaria should win in the end.

batdude123
Perhaps Nefaria, but Erik would give him hell.

rico777
Count Nefaria would win pretty easily

batdude123
Not at all.

TricksterPriest
I don't know if Nefaria can get through the shields, or blitz magneto before he raises them.

But by the same token, Magneto can't bloodrip Nefaria or affect him with magnetics. Nefaria is solid ionic energy.

..........You know Batdude, with Magneto being the living example of the unified field theory, couldn't he manipulate the ionic energy right out of Nefaria or hit him with ionic blasts? shifty

lordboo
count 6/10 imo

guy222
CN

fangirl101
In theory, magneto should just be able to seperate the ionic energy that unifies nefaria. that is if his will is stronger than nefarias. mags shields have held up against thor's hammer, she hulks punches, etc. I think nefaria hits harder than those tho. it's a tuff call. I'll say nefaria simply becuz he's more durable and all it would take is a glancing blow to kill magneto or mags to lose concetration for that shield to drop.
CN 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.