The Ultimate Plot Devicer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
I don't know if this should be in the Versus Forum or not but.... uhh... yeah...

Which Charicter Utilizes the most Plot Devices?

I'd go with Dr. Strange, it seems he is always pulling SOMETHING out of his bag of tricks (also known as butt).

CaptainStoic
I'd have to go with Batman, or Reed Richards on this one.

Swanky-Tuna
Reed is always zipping around with oddly effective guns he built with leaves he picked up off the ground.

Dark Shazam93
Pre- Crisis Superman!!!!

The_Olympian
I will always remember when he tricked magneto into thinking he couldn't use his powers by making a wooden gun... those were the days!

Dark Shazam93
Who? PCS?

The_Olympian
No, Reed to the Richards!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by The_Olympian
I will always remember when he tricked magneto into thinking he couldn't use his powers by making a wooden gun... those were the days!
Oh man, that's so slick.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Pre- Crisis Superman!!!!

Yeah you could make a time machine out of orange juice and a lightbulb back then....

Thunderstrike
This guy:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b4/Doomsday.jpg/330px-Doomsday.jpg

Mindship
Magic.

Juntai
Magic.

Validus
Magic

Murda Mase
Magic.

Thunderstrike
Batkick

Blood_Rayne
Batkick

Scoobless
Longshot!.... no contest... the guy is nothing but a walking, talking plot device

Superherovandal
almost all magic people, GLs, Reed and Doom, Batman, Wolverine.

The_Olympian
I never thought of that! That's a good point!

manjaro
it all depends on which longshot 616 is ok with me, cuz he just knows that he can alter probabilites not how, but ultimate longshot can visualize what he wants tp happen then light up is left eye like cable then boom...like a mini version of major disasterbig grin

when it comes to things like these you cant go wrong with the likes of thanos or dr. doom..everytime they get thier ass beat, oh no it was a clone or a doombot..oh i didnt like the way about 5 years ago when wolverine killed magneto, the first time when one of the stepford cukoos defected, and then SNIKT!!!, and then ohhh turns out he was an imposter, but we're not even gonna bother to explain where this imposter came from

long pig
There has been a list of Dr.Strange's spells from the Vishanti book for 40 years. A plot device implies that the powers are new to fit the situation, but for Strange, it isn't so. He always uses the same spells from the same book that has been around for 30 years. The only time he used something new was during his black magic stage.

So, blammy! Dr.Strange isn't a plot devicer. mad

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
There has been a list of Dr.Strange's spells from the Vishanti book for 40 years. A plot device implies that the powers are new to fit the situation, but for Strange, it isn't so. He always uses the same spells from the same book that has been around for 30 years. The only time he used something new was during his black magic stage.

So, blammy! Dr.Strange isn't a plot devicer. mad HE's BACK!!!!

King_Mungi
Long pig are you going to tease us and then leave again?

anyways I say prep or a biased writer.

capt it up
welcome back long pig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.