Kurse Hulk Juggernaut Vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Kurse Hulk And Juggernaut are all unbelievably strong.
I dont know much about Mangog but from what I've read he is stronger then all of them

roughrider
Mangog isn't THAT tough. Thor has beaten him on his own.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor has beaten him on his own.

No he didn't.

Adam Warlock
Thor has renedered the killing blow on Mangog at least twice. Most rcently he easily owned Mangog with a gesture. Oh, wait that was RKT. But Thor did shove the Mjolnir down his throat with a godblast.

Fieldy69
Mangog has a good chance

Soujaboy
No he doesn't

spideycarnage
mangog has no chance in this fight, i think kurse alone can beat him.

outarddwarf
anyone of them could take him by themself.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by outarddwarf
anyone of them could take him by themself.
If you are serious about that, then you are very uneducated on Mangog.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
If you are serious about that, then you are very uneducated on Mangog.

They could, why couln't they?

Darth Kal-El
the trio trash mangog.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Soujaboy
They could, why couln't they?

he was reffering wat was said before of how anyone can beat mangog alone. In my oppion the only person that can beat him alone is Kurse.

Soujaboy
nah, They all could but Hulk would have the hardest time

spideycarnage
i dont know, just for the fact that mangog is around sky father level...thor killed mangog because he was wearing the belt of strenght, and shoved a god force blast down his mouth.

Soujaboy
Yea, and Juggernaut took the god blast with out much effort. Oh yea, he also nearly killed Thor with a bear hug.

Hulk may not be as durable as Mangog, but he would give him a fight. he would still lose though.

Kurse basically is Mangog

Juggernaut is just another Mangog with more durability

Jabba the Hutt
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-mangog.html

Not only is Mangog stronger than all of these, but he can also manipulate matter. He feeds off of hate, and anger(gets more powerful) Hulk is notorious for.

Godblast to the face while wearing an indestructable helmet < Godblast down the throat. (Which only KO'd him.)

Mangog is about twice the size, and thrice the weight of each of these characters.

Kurse's greatest feat was emerging from a collapsed building. Mangog split Mjolnir in half.

Mangog is also considered a minor abstract, and/or avatar of the abstract hate.

Don't forget the matter manipulation and concussion blasts.
In my opinon Mangog wins.

And in no way could any of these three take him by themselves.

Jabba the Hutt
EDIT

Fieldy69
thanks for makin this not so one-sided jabba

Soujaboy
nah its still one sided

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Fieldy69
Kurse Hulk And Juggernaut are all unbelievably strong.
I dont know much about Mangog but from what I've read he is stronger then all of them

Juggernaut isnt that strong but because of his Cyttorak force field even Mangog wont be able to hurt him. Therefore he survives but cant do anything useful either. Hulk is simply killed. Kurse fights bravely but succumbs to Mangogs far superior power fairly quickly.

Thanos_6383
Mangog stomps them 1 at a time...all together if hes in a hurry to Burger King.

Jabba the Hutt
nah its still one sided

In Mangog's favor. Oh, and Juggernaut rarely uses his forcefield. If he does in a hand to hand fight, I will forever recognize him as Pussynaut.

Soujaboy
Does it matter? in these threads characters fight to the best of his or her ability, thus in this fight Cain uses his magic shield.

aliveinboston
Does it matter? in these threads characters fight to the best of his or her ability, thus in this fight Cain uses his magic shield.

Which is why Juggernaut survives and is able to run away before Mangog works out a way to disable the force-field and kills him.

Soujaboy
Too bad thats not Juggernaut. He would die(which he cant) before he ran away from a fight.

If you compare Juggernauts fights against Thor, and Mangog's fight against Thor then they would be around the same lv.

aliveinboston
Too bad thats not Juggernaut. He would die(which he cant) before he ran away from a fight.

If you compare Juggernauts fights against Thor, and Mangog's fight against Thor then they would be around the same lv.

Except Juggernaut is much weaker than Thor while Mangog is far stronger.

Soujaboy
Proof please, your opinion doesn't matter.

Jabba the Hutt

Well then, according to your logic Juggernaut can beat anyone.

Soujaboy
When did I say that? all I said is he would die before he ran away from a fight, which means he can lose?

Jabba the Hutt
You didn't say that. That's why I said "According to your logic." Not "According to you."

bigboygreen
Hulk would smash all of them easily no prob. Then go home joking about how easy it was.

Soujaboy
ah shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.