Rhino VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
They are abut equal in strength
I think rhino has the advantage in speed and that horn but i think colossus is a little more durable and a better fighter

grey fox
Equal ?

Rhino's class ninety .

Colossus is class fifty.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
Equal ?

Rhino's class ninety .

Colossus is class fifty.
colossus is at least class100 and rhino is about class 75

samishe
No Rhino is 90, Colossus is 100. But poor Rhino never wins. That's one of his "superpowers".

Darth Kal-El
Rhino is Class 85 and Colossus is Class 100. He used to be 76 in his teen years.

DarkCrawler
Colossus 10/10

More skilled, faster, experienced, stronger, more durable...

How can Rhino win...?

Darth Kal-El
If Colossus suddenly turned dumb like Hulk....

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
If Colossus suddenly turned dumb like Hulk....

And got drunk beer

steverules
Rhino can never seem to win a match.

Thunderstrike
This is one where he'd get decimated though. Colossus is a beast. Look what happened to Ord.

samishe
Two votes for Rhino.
He's doing better than i thought.

blind faith
yepp Collosus my man wins!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by steverules
Rhino can never seem to win a match. Rhino did beat gray Hulk in Hulk #378. He would have finished him off if he was interupted by a kid. This fight was classic and Rhino did win. They fought back and forth for a bit and Rhino actually pierced Hulks skin with his horn.

But I think Colossus pretty much has him beat all day everyday.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/RhinoandHulk378.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/RhinoandHulk2378.jpg

And yes that is Rhino in the Santa suit.

Black Adam
This is not even close.

colossus loses 10/10 times.

Rhino all the way!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Rhino did beat gray Hulk in Hulk #378. He would have finished him off if he was interupted by a kid. This fight was classic and Rhino did win. They fought back and forth for a bit and Rhino actually pierced Hulks skin with his horn.

Awwww melts your heart to watch rhino try to lie.....

badabing
Rhino and Grey Hulk got owned by a little girl. Put that on the character ownage thread. laughing

Fieldy69
i think rhino has a chance

Psyquis52
Dude! Rhino 50 Colossus 38. I don't know where you guys are getting your stats from. JK

samishe
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Dude! Rhino 50 Colossus 38. I don't know where you guys are getting your stats from. JK

Colossus is class 100. You can find it anywhere.

Psyquis52
Did you know that 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by samishe
Colossus is class 100. You can find it anywhere.
Actually I was kidding.

samishe
Did you know that 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Colossus has a lot of feats that prove that.

Psyquis52
Colossus has a lot of feats that prove that.
That was also a joke.

samishe
That was also a joke.

Oh sorry! Missed your previous post stick out tongue

King KAM
Colossus has a lot of feats that prove that. collossus is a bum

CaptainStoic
Colosssus will cut him out out that tight ass suit and choke him with it.

Wonder Man
Rhino has a good shot not because of his strength which is class 80 and sufficent enough to defeat a 100 ton but because of his impervious skin.
I understand he is pretty dumb but he can fight.
I think if Rhino ever decided to make Peter's life hell he could.

snoopdogg
Rhinos face in vulnerable. Colossus has a steel fist.

Not a good combo to mix together.

Fieldy69
rhinos horn blocks fist and impales up arm

The Fake Macoy
If Rhino was a smart and skilled fighter he could give Colossus some difficulty. The key word is IF. As it stands, Colossus would destroy him in no time.

JohnnyDo3
Rhino is a dumbass while Colossus is a well disciplined warrior its clear that Rhino is no match to Colossus

Grimm22
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Rhino is Class 85 and Colossus is Class 100. He used to be 76 in his teen years.

WTF?!?! What the f**k?

Now Thing is in the same strength class as Rhino?!!?

Thats Bullcrap!

Rewmac
Rhino doesn't stand a chance. Colossus got durability,fighting skills,agility and strenght on his side. There is nothing a class 75 guy (according to handbooks and comics) can do to Colossus. Piotr stood up to stronger foes than him, stronger opponents than even himself like The Juggernaut. Okay he always lost put he stoo a chance. Rhino didn't even stood a chance against the depowered Juggernaut. Colossus would own Rhino so much. Look at his feats. Surviving big explosion, taking a full power Sentinel blast like it's nothing, smashing an army tank with one hit. He is faster,stronger, more experienced and a better fighter....Poor old Rhino goes down hard.

Rewmac
Rhinos face in vulnerable. Colossus has a steel fist.

Not a good combo to mix together. Organic steel like metal to be exact my friend big grin But yeah laughing laughing You are right.

blind faith
yeah Collosus takes him down and probably Rhino will learn a little russian before he gets KOed. wink

Grimm22
Colossus goes and makes a huge bun after stuffing Rhino into the ground.

Goes and puts rhino in the bun and eats Rhino stick out tongue

juggernaut74
I think Rhino can give Colossus a pretty good match.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Colossus 10/10

More skilled, faster, experienced, stronger, more durable...

How can Rhino win...?

Quoted for the truth.

ExtraMision5555
poor rhino sad

juggernaut74
That was my next question. Is Colossus stronger? I saw the handbook bio in his thread that listed him as Class 100.

Symmetric Chaos
Colossus for a good majority 8-9/10 (Rhino might get lucky)

Metalmanx
Colossus is DEFINITELY stronger.

blind faith
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus is DEFINITELY stronger. And more durable too...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by blind faith
And more durable too...

and probably smarter and more skilled

snoopdogg
Bump.

Newjak
Poor Rhino can't the guy get a break sad

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Newjak
Poor Rhino can't the guy get a break sad He usually holds his own against the Hulk.

Newjak
He usually holds his own against the Hulk. Yeah but Hulk's strength fluctuates. If Hulk was at his Colossus arm bending, Thor and Herc fighting strength levels Rhino would get hurt pretty bad.

Serious Impact
Unfortunately, I haven't read any recent comics with Colossus in them (other than WWHulk), but was always saddened at the fact that he was only class 75ish. Its good to hear that he's finally grown up and reached Class 100 levels. He's one of my all time favorite characters. I love the idea of changing into an organic steel body.

Colossus for the win. I've always liked Rhino and felt that he's been played the fool way too many times, but Colossus out classes him in every way.

Classic Colossus would've been more of an even match, but I'd still give it to Colossus 6 maybe 7/10 times, given the feats he pulled off in the days.

KingD19
Yeah, Colossus is Class 100, but he's surpassed that benchmark a few times. Rhino is much weaker. Maybe 90 max.

snoopdogg
Last I heard Rhino could lift 80 tons. Which would make him Class 90(76-90 tons).

SoulDevourer
question when has Colosus ever got damage when he wuz in armor form? huh

KingD19
A couple times.
Riptide pierced him with his shurikens
Pete Wisdom damaged him with his hot knives that are as hot as the surface of the sun.
Omega Red pushed his fingers into his skin.(Although I call PIS on that.)
And WWH bent his arms back, that's as far as I can tell besides being ko'd

SoulDevourer
thats odd for Pete Wisdom iirc they said Colossus was suppose to resist temps as hot as core of the sun huh guess I must of mixed up with some1 else

and Riptide?!! wtf Riptides shurikens suppose to be made outa bone, right? if so Colosus "durablity" is a joke (unless he wuz made more powerfull later)

KingD19
Pete can withstand temps of about 12,000 degrees, maybe higher, I can't remember.
And that was classic Colossus, plus Riptide spin so fast, his shurikens can pierce just about anything, although after he healed, Riptides stars bounced right off, then Pete snapped his neck.

snoopdogg
Wisdom I recall used full power to damage Colossus.

Riptide stated he could throw a straw through solid oak with ease. I'm guessing he can do alot of damage with a star made out of dense bone.

Besides, Colossus was easily able to deflect Riptide's stars in their next encounter mosty due to his form being augmented by Magneto.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandRiptide2.jpg

SoulDevourer
yeah but I would of like to see how Riptide fare against Ultron lol big grin

btw I dont remeber Colosus gettin an "upgrade" from Magneto when wuz this? huh

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
yeah but I would of like to see how Riptide fare against Ultron lol big grin

btw I dont remeber Colosus gettin an "upgrade" from Magneto when wuz this? huh He wouldn't phase Ultron.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

btw I dont remeber Colosus gettin an "upgrade" from Magneto when wuz this? huh http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=77&page=4

Bouboumaster
Rhino did beat gray Hulk in Hulk #378. He would have finished him off if he was interupted by a kid. This fight was classic and Rhino did win. They fought back and forth for a bit and Rhino actually pierced Hulks skin with his horn.

Awesome!

Raoul
colossus. stronger, faster, smarter. just plain better.

The Nuul
Colossus in a stompage.

PRAYERRUN
I vote for Colossus because while Rhino MAY be stronger, Colossus is deffinately smarter. All anybody has to do to beat Rhino is wait until he's about to run over you, then move, revealing the steel wall behind them.

StiltmanFTW

laughcry

The Nuul
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I vote for Colossus because while Rhino MAY be stronger, Colossus is deffinately smarter. All anybody has to do to beat Rhino is wait until he's about to run over you, then move, revealing the steel wall behind them.

Rhino is not stronger than Colossus.

KingD19
Never in a million years will a dumb russian in a polymer rhino suit, but stronger than a smart russian, who can convert his entire body into organic metal.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I vote for Colossus because while Rhino MAY be stronger, Colossus is deffinately smarter. All anybody has to do to beat Rhino is wait until he's about to run over you, then move, revealing the steel wall behind them. Pretty sure Rhino isn't stronger.

StiltmanFTW
Rhino may have been stronger than classic Colossus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Rhino may have been stronger than classic Colossus. Maybe but I doubt it.

geshien

laughing

Nice.

StiltmanFTW
"MY HORN PENETRATED!!"

This still gives me the lulz.

snoopdogg
I wonder if Rhino would be able to penetrate Colossus?

-K-M-
I wonder if Rhino would be able to penetrate Colossus?

Very unlikely.

snoopdogg
He did stab Juggernaut and Hulk once though.

-K-M-
He did stab Juggernaut and Hulk once though.

I don't think he actually "penetrated" Jugz though, and he may of did it to Hulk, but I don't recall .

snoopdogg
I thought he did it to Juggy.

-K-M-
I thought he did it to Juggy.

I think he tried it, but didn't actually do it. As I don't recall it being in his chest or any blood.

-K-M-
Oh just reread it and yeah he did gore Jugz, but we also find out the Canadian government was doing experiments on Rhino. So doesn't seem like it was norm Rhino though.

Naija boy
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh just reread it and yeah he did gore Jugz, but we also find out the Canadian government was doing experiments on Rhino. So doesn't seem like it was norm Rhino though.

Wait was that classic jugs at his supposedly indestructible levels that rhino gored?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Naija boy
Wait was that classic jugs at his supposedly indestructible levels that rhino gored?

No, Huggernaut version.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh just reread it and yeah he did gore Jugz, but we also find out the Canadian government was doing experiments on Rhino. So doesn't seem like it was norm Rhino though. F*cking Canadians.

-K-M-
F*cking Canadians.

thumb up

SamZED
lol at Rhino thread lasting more than 1 page.

snoopdogg
Can Rhino break Colossus' arm?

srankmissingnin
I'm going to give it to Rhino, not because I think he would win but out of respect for Joe Kelly making Rhino a complex and compelling character for two issues.

snoopdogg
Rhino is faster and more durable.

Angel Watching
I think Rhino could knock colossus off his feet with a charging run. though he'll still lose.

chomperx9
rhino wins

nicamarvin
Originally posted by chomperx9
rhino wins this.... Happy Dance

dupidu
dupidu = dur

alehandro
alehandro = dur

Bentley
CIS off Rhino wins.

CIS on Rhino loses... To anyone in this side of Gargan.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
CIS off Rhino wins.

CIS on Rhino loses... To anyone in this side of Gargan. thumb up

snoopdogg
Isn't Rhino stronger and more skill than Colossus?

Black bolt z
Isn't Rhino stronger and more skill than Colossus? He's also one of the biggest jobbers and stupidest villians in comic history...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He's also one of the biggest jobbers and stupidest villians in comic history... Colossus?

Black bolt z
Colossus? Rhino...

chomperx9
Colossus? of course

snoopdogg
Rhino... What is Rhino's greatest showing?

Black bolt z
What is Rhino's greatest showing? Rhino and greatest showing should never be in the same sentence.

colossulrage
Originally posted by grey fox
Equal ?

Rhino's class ninety . laughing

Colossus is class fifty. roll eyes (sarcastic)
wow dude not even close to being equal colossus in a STOMP!!!

colossulrage
If rhino tried to impale colossus with his horn...metal skin wins everytime and shatters the horn!

marwash22
Colossus > jobber

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
Colossus > jobber Rhino is tougher and more durable and stronger.Take away the jobbing(which technically isn't that not supposed to be in?)rhino wins.I'll give it to rhino.

marwash22
Rhino charges.
Colossus jumps up and donkey punches the shit outta Rhino.

EDIT: how in the hell is Rhino stronger? Piotr carries 500lb trees when he isn't even transformed.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
Rhino charges.
Colossus jumps up and donkey punches the shit outta Rhino.

EDIT: how in the hell is Rhino stronger? Piotr carries 500lb trees when he isn't even transformed. I'm pretty sure colossus is like a 70 tonner and rhino is a 90 tonner.

Colossus-Big C
colossus is class 100
he can and has lift over 100 tons

snoopdogg
I'm pretty sure colossus is like a 70 tonner and rhino is a 90 tonner. Lay the crack pipe down. Rhino is 85 tons to big C's 100 tons.

Black bolt z
Lay the crack pipe down. Rhino is 85 tons to big C's 100 tons. Since when?I always remember rhino being 90 tons and colossus like 70.

snoopdogg
Colossus was class 70 when he was a kid. Not he's class 100 and Rhino is class 85.

r0nm0n88
I'm pretty sure colossus is like a 70 tonner and rhino is a 90 tonner.

colossus is not a 70 tonner. he can actually imo prob lift around 1000 tons. but anything over 100 is listed as a 100.

Colossus-Big C
he can lift 750 tons to be exact,

far from being a 70tonner

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he can lift 750 tons to be exact,

far from being a 70tonner 750 tons?

Colossus-Big C
750 tons? as to nimrods calculations of 1.5 tons per pound.
but that if you take his current of 500 pounds
but he has bios putting him at 2000 pounds

snoopdogg
I remember a Sentinel scanned a short haired Doc Samson once and stated he could lift 25 tons.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus being able to only lift a maximum weight of 750 tons is a bit....sad. Putting a cap on a character like Colossus is never a good thing. Hopefully it gets ignored.

snoopdogg
As far as I know that's one of the highest totals ever giving of how much a character can lift. And besides it's 3000 tons as per his body weight of over 2000lbs.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Highest totals ever given? Maybe for a second rate brick like Colossus, but not if you go to the upper class such as Hulk, Thor etc.

Officially, isn't it 500lbs? Of course, those are just handbooks.

Going by comic book statements, even Captain America weights at least 300lbs though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Highest totals ever given? Maybe for a second rate brick like Colossus, but not if you go to the upper class such as Hulk, Thor etc.

Officially, isn't it 500lbs? Of course, those are just handbooks.

Going by comic book statements, even Captain America weights at least 300lbs though. Can you give me any references stating how much a character can lift?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can you give me any references stating how much a character can lift?

If your looking for a character's limit, I can't think of any off the top of my head, but there are instances such as when Thor leg pressed a million tons, or when Hulk supported that mountain in Secret Wars if your looking for numbers. There are more ambiguous feats such as Thor resisting the weight of half a planet or the gravimetric pull of a Neutron Star.

I know you like Colossus, but let's face it, when you hit the upper echelon, being limited to a few thousand tons isn't impressive.

Frankly, if that was the Hulk, Thor or Superman, that would be a pretty bad showing. In regards to the limit given.

MooCowofJustice
I would easily take Rhino over anything in the X-Men, but isn't Colossus' durability on some level just a few below Juggernaut?

Colossus-Big C
but without that cap . people think his maximums just 100 tons

snoopdogg
If your looking for a character's limit, I can't think of any off the top of my head, but there are instances such as when Thor leg pressed a million tons, or when Hulk supported that mountain in Secret Wars if your looking for numbers. There are more ambiguous feats such as Thor resisting the weight of half a planet or the gravimetric pull of a Neutron Star.

I know you like Colossus, but let's face it, when you hit the upper echelon, being limited to a few thousand tons isn't impressive.

Frankly, if that was the Hulk, Thor or Superman, that would be a pretty bad showing. In regards to the limit given. Why didn't you just say zero?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why didn't you just say zero?

What are you looking for?

A character's lifting limit or a number given when a character lifts something?

And if it's for the latter, are you looking for a specific number or if I post Superman lifting something such as pyramid, would you accept it?

If it's the latter, and if we're going up to the higher end characters, I cannot imagine how lifting a few thousand tons is impressive.

Colossus-Big C
without that . people think colossus lifts no more that 100 tons so its a great showing

also colossus strength grows with his age and 750 tons is more than a million pounds

snoopdogg
What are you looking for?

A character's lifting limit or a number given when a character lifts something?

And if it's for the latter, are you looking for a specific number or if I post Superman lifting something such as pyramid, would you accept it?

If it's the latter, and if we're going up to the higher end characters, I cannot imagine how lifting a few thousand tons is impressive. I asked for instances where a limit to a characters strength is given. Such as She-Hulk pressing 75 tons, or the time Thing was shown pressing 85 tons, or the time Rogue was shown pressing 47 tons, or the time Doc Samson was stated to be able to press 25 tons.

KingD19
without that . people think colossus lifts no more that 100 tons so its a great showing

also colossus strength grows with his age and 750 tons is more than a million pounds

Colossus doesn't weigh 500lbs....He weighs over a ton, so this 750 tons is way downplaying him.

ankur29
guys like hulk fart on colossus's 3000 tons strength lol

chomperx9
Originally posted by Fieldy69
They are abut equal in strength
I think rhino has the advantage in speed and that horn but i think colossus is a little more durable and a better fighter WTF

snoopdogg
This is kind of a mismatch really. Rhino doesn't hold a single edge in this fight other than running speed, and the only thing that is good for is running away from Colossus.

Sr J-Bieb
This is kind of a mismatch really. Rhino doesn't hold a single edge in this fight other than running speed, and the only thing that is good for is running away from Colossus. Running through Colossus.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus being able to only lift a maximum weight of 750 tons is a bit....sad. Putting a cap on a character like Colossus is never a good thing. Hopefully it gets ignored. Still is far above that of rhinos 85 ton limit

and that also could of just been the strength he was resisting the nimrods at

KingD19
Still is far above that of rhinos 85 ton limit

and that also could of just been the strength he was resisting the nimrods at

Does no one listen to me? Colossus weighs over a ton, ergo his strength is more than 750 tons.

Colossus-Big C
i saw the 750 ton thing in a bio

KingD19
i saw the 750 ton thing in a bio

Yeah...bio/handbooks say he weighs 500lbs. But it's been stated several times on panel that he weighs over a ton.

And does it make any sense to you that a man made of solid metal would only weigh 500lbs? Juggernaut and Hulk weigh over 800lbs a piece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.