Pre-LotR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pharazon]BN
Peter jackson should make a new Pre LotR movie, not all the way back in the first age, but when Numenor became middle earth's greatest edain-ish super power.

the movie should be set just when the rings of power are made, and it should end with the slaying of Sauron lord of the rings.
i'd say that'll be a wicked ass movie!

Wolfie
LOTR forums. wink

TheOne101
I hate LOTR so i say hell no. Plus he is too busy making my halo movie. If he F*cks it up im gonna kill him.

Blaxican_Hydra
Lol, hater. hater. Hes going to F*ck it up anyways.

Belegūr
Halo? F*ck it up? sad

Draugwen
Oh dear... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Icicle
I'd like him to do a pre-LOTR's movie to. I heard somewhere he's going to do The Hobbit, but a movie that goes back even farther would be great smile

Draugwen
I'm more interested in the Silm happy But that's waaaaay too much to put into a movie... pity *sighs*
The Hobbit would be great too though big grin I just fear they might spoil Thranduil wink

DanielLB
The Sil could never be made into a film. It would have to be totally re-written so that events fitted in with each other.....and so that there is dialogue! lol

Discos
Wouldn't exactly be LOTR, Just a film on the section of Arda, the part of history after the first age which the thread starter is talking about has nothing to do with Rings (hence there would not be a lord of them??)

Last time I heard about the Hobbit (round about the time i stopped caring) was that movie companies were debating over the rights to make the movie...so I have no idea dudes.

Discos - Movie companies need to stop milking Tolkien's work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.