Punisher vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Ash
http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/dragon/images/army_o18.jpg

Punisher gets his knives and 12 gauge.
Ash get his Chainsaw and Boomstick.

samishe
Ash, i like Bruce Campbell.big grin

Jesse7
Ash! He is like a lv 10 out of 10 zombie/demon slayer by the end of the Evil Dead Trilogy, Army of Darkness.

Pandemoniac
Despite the fact that I like Ash's character better, the punisher had extensive combat and weapons training. He is physically stronger, faster and better with any weapon compared to Ash.
If it's not a one-liner contest, punisher wins.

Jesse7
I think Punisher is just outclassed here, I think of Ash as being in the same tier/class as Shaun (Shaun of the Dead), Omega Man (Omega Man-played by Charlton Heston), Riddick (Chronicles of Riddick - Vin Diesel), Chuck Norris, and Jackie Chan.

Mr. Valentine
how do you make shaun on par with riddick??? shaun is just an average guy... he wasnt skilled at all.. he would get murdered like anyone else if he fought riddick.. either way i dno.. um
Ash.. bcz hes cooler

jgiant
this kid is a punk compared to frank...

Thunderstrike
Ash can blow the tip off of a sword with a shotgun. This is a shotgun fight, people.

jgiant
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Ash can blow the tip off of a sword with a shotgun. This is a shotgun fight, people. ok...so that means he can beat frank...i doubt it...

Etrigan
Aw, I'd say Ash. More demon-killy.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Etrigan
Aw, I'd say Ash. More demon-killy.

Groovy

Tassadar
Franks a better shot
and a faster shot
and takes cover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.