hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beowulfx19
hi. umm kinda new at this. embarrasment im used to just doing it with one other person through im or yahoo. so umm could use some friends and help i have an idea for one but dont know how to make it confused . ^^ lol well anyways any help would be good. big grin cool thanks
~Beowulfx19

Mr Parker
hello and welcome-extends hand for friendship shake. smile

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Zatch
It is nice to see a new face...need help I know all the people you need to talk to.

Beowulfx19
thnx for the warm welcomes. grr i posted a new thing but umm how do i update ti to see who resonded?

Storm
Hit F5 wink

Beowulfx19
thnx i posted anther thing but i cant find it. T-T

Storm
Find Posts smile

Beowulfx19
thnx storm.grr this thing is far more complicated than i thought

Grand Moff Gav'
Originally posted by Beowulfx19
hi. umm kinda new at this. embarrasment im used to just doing it with one other person through im or yahoo. so umm could use some friends and help i have an idea for one but dont know how to make it confused . ^^ lol well anyways any help would be good. big grin cool thanks
~Beowulfx19

PM myself for help...or Storm, some others don't like helping newbie noob noob noobs! wink

Beowulfx19
well i maybe a noob at this but in other thiungs im not. but this thing is rather confusing. so you have to post ur idea then they have to approve it or something correct? and how do you join one? i wouldnt think its as easyt as just jumping in.

Storm
Don' t worry. You' ll settle down soon enough.

If you' re interested in joining a game, PM the host with the question if there' s room for one more player.

spydergirl
I welcome u smile . If u want we could be friends big grin

K.Diddy
welcome5

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Beowulfx19
thnx fro the warm welcomes. i really appreciate it. and friends woud be welcome.

Beowulfx19
todays my bd day.^^ im 19. ive become old! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooo! oh well cant sop time unfortunately. so no use complaining. "shrugs" whats a guy to do?

Council#13
Hi hi! wave

debbiejo
Just wanted to say hi.....Be careful of the wolves....... wink

Beowulfx19
the wolves huh? well thnx but I AM one of the wolves.lol"fades into the shadows"

slayer
Heylo There!!
If you need any help or anything feel free to asksmile

*Sxc_Sarah*
Hiya Welcome to KMC

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Beowulfx19
the wolves huh? well thnx but I AM one of the wolves.lol"fades into the shadows"

happy
WELCOME!!
I hope you have lots of fun. I would be your friend if you like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.