top 5 super hero in marvel right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who do u think is the top five strongest super hero and list them in order

Thunderstrike
Physical Strength or Power?

jacobo0o
overall

Thunderstrike
Over power for heroes. Okey doke then.

Silver Surfer
Sentry
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Namor

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Over power for heroes. Okey doke then.

Silver Surfer
Sentry
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Namor
Namor isn't even top 10

Validus
Namor in the top 5?!?! blink

Genis-Vell
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Adam Warlock w/soul gem could be tossed in there too.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by Validus
Namor in the top 5?!?! blink

Genis-Vell
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Adam Warlock w/soul gem could be tossed in there too.
If it's currently your boy genis wouldn't be on the list....... stick out tongue
Nor would Thor.

Validus
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
If it's currently your boy genis wouldn't be on the list....... stick out tongue
Nor would Thor.
Well I saw TS list Thor so I figured Genis was fair game. Replace him with Quasar or Warlock if you like.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Well I saw TS list Thor so I figured Genis was fair game. Replace him with Quasar or Warlock if you like.
laughing out loud.........

Validus
Don't laugh. sad

Sir SKEETS Alot
Don't laugh. sad
It was funny how you were almost apologizing........

ScarletSpider
I'm going to go by exposure and geneal "out-there-ness." The superheroes that when you hear "superhero" you think of them.

Captain America--largely because of the awesome Brubaker stories, he's really made Cap worth reading again.
Iron Man--it's Monthly again!
Spider-Man--as always
The Thing--awesome solo series and essential member of the FF
Ms. Marvel--the guy on her title has accomplished his mission, as far as I'm concerned. He wants to make her a great superhero, and I'm along for the ride in seeing that she gets there. The fact that she was one of the first five names to come to my mind is a significant achievement for him--considering all the junk I have rolling around my brain.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I'm going to go by exposure and geneal "out-there-ness." The superheroes that when you hear "superhero" you think of them.

Captain America--largely because of the awesome Brubaker stories, he's really made Cap worth reading again.
Iron Man--it's Monthly again!
Spider-Man--as always
The Thing--awesome solo series and essential member of the FF
Ms. Marvel--the guy on her title has accomplished his mission, as far as I'm concerned. He wants to make her a great superhero, and I'm along for the ride in seeing that she gets there. The fact that she was one of the first five names to come to my mind is a significant achievement for him--considering all the junk I have rolling around my brain.
Ms.Marvel.......... eek! over someone like hulk I don't know..........erm
I like her though her series has been good so far.......

Validus
It was funny how you were almost apologizing........
Well the bottom line is that Genis is top 5. cool

Sir SKEETS Alot
Well the bottom line is that Genis is top 5. cool
Of course even his costume is top 5 not many heros can have both at the same time.
Ion comes to mind.........yes I'm liking the costume.......

ScarletSpider
I don't really consider the Hulk a superhero. Under the larger blanket term "superhero" yes he can be included. But when you get into the real stories and stuff, he's a force of nature. He's a monster at times.

Ms. Marvel puts on her suit and goes out to help others, the Hulk doesn't really do that.

I wanted to put Moon Knight and/or Daredevil on that list, but didn't feel they met it either. They're urban defenders, they put on bright suits and brutalize people. Daredevil's running through Ryker's causing hell for everyone there at the moment and Moon Knight's had a hard fall from grace. They're not superheroes right now. Captain America puts on the suit, battles high-tech killing machines, faces stuff like the Cosmic Cube, etc. He's a superhero.

Validus
Of course even his costume is top 5 not many heros can have both at the same time.
Ion comes to mind.........yes I'm liking the costume.......
Everyone will come around to the costume eventually. cool

Sir SKEETS Alot
I don't really consider the Hulk a superhero. Under the larger blanket term "superhero" yes he can be included. But when you get into the real stories and stuff, he's a force of nature. He's a monster at times.

Ms. Marvel puts on her suit and goes out to help others, the Hulk doesn't really do that.

I wanted to put Moon Knight and/or Daredevil on that list, but didn't feel they met it either. They're urban defenders, they put on bright suits and brutalize people. Daredevil's running through Ryker's causing hell for everyone there at the moment and Moon Knight's had a hard fall from grace. They're not superheroes right now. Captain America puts on the suit, battles high-tech killing machines, faces stuff like the Cosmic Cube, etc. He's a superhero.
I see.......yes
The first issue of Ms.marvel she kept stressing how see wanted to be more of a superhero now she's not even in new york and she's doing her thing down south with the broods.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Everyone will come around to the costume eventually. cool
It's mostly due to all the glowing neon and the fix of the mask.......

Thunderstrike
I didn't put Genis in there because he's dead, and I think Strange tends to be a walking plot device.

Validus
Thor is inactive right now...

Sir SKEETS Alot
I didn't put Genis in there because he's dead, and I think Strange tends to be a walking plot device.
confused no he's just that good........

Thunderstrike
Then switch out Namor for Strange then. Yeesh.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Then switch out Namor for Strange then. Yeesh.
............ evil face

Thunderstrike
You guys are persistant.

Grimm22
Ms.Marvel.......... eek! over someone like hulk I don't know..........erm
I like her though her series has been good so far.......

Sure her series sucks, but she has been kicking ass in New Avengers, also I think its good just to see Warbird as such a popular character again.

Grimm22
In terms of Power & Strength

1.Silver Surfer

2.Dr. Strange

3.Sentry

4.Namor (owning Iron Man definitly counts for somthing)

5. Nova (after getting suiped up in his Annihilation Book)

Grimm22

Hulk is more of a guy with superpowers. I mean he's not a hero and hes not a villan hes just a guy who happens to be the strongest guy on the planet (when he gets back at least)

Mindship
Silver Surfer
Thor
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.