aquaman vs hawkgirl vs supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquafan
who wins?

grey fox
Which version of super-girl ?

Validus
Any Supergirl except Cir-El takes the majority.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Any Supergirl except Cir-El takes the majority.

Cir-el ? Which ones that ?

Black Adam
SUPERGIRL.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox

THE ONE WITH THE BLACK HAIR I THINK.......

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam

Is your cap's broken or something ?

And do you mean the super-girl who came from 'The fututre' saying she was Clark's daughter.

Validus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cir-El

spetznaz
Originally posted by Black Adam

Yep .....the one with Black hair (and probably the most convoluted origin story. Although to be honest all Supergirls have had twisted origins that are stuck between 'confusing' and 'nebulous.')

And don't get me started about the 'angel' supergirl or the whole protoplasmic supergirl merging with Linda to form the angel supergirl....to this day I don't know anything about how that mess came to be.
Actually I think that is far more confusing than Cir-El's origins

This is why I'm glad about the 'new' Supergirl ......her story is far simpler when compared to the other versions (and even Powergirl, who has been everything from a Kryptonian to an Atlantean to an E2 remnant that somehow managed to come to post-crisis DC).

Of all the Supergirls I'd say Kara is the most comprehensible (although next week she could become the god daughter of Highfather and the love child of Ganthet!)

And as the other poster said .....any version of Supergirl apart from Cir-El wins.

spetznaz

And do you mean the super-girl who came from 'The fututre' saying she was Clark's daughter.

That's the one.

Validus
Earth Angel is the best Supergirl besides the original Kara though with her powerset, she was more akin to a Martian Manhuntergirl. Convoluted origin to be sure though.

marvelprince
Any of the Supergirls can win this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.