Batman Begins sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
i gotta good question about this, whats it gunna be called w/o sounding corny??. Batman Begins 2? pfft, no. Batman? there's already a Batman. Batman Continues? lol what? confused

Alec Brood
I might be wrong, but I think there is no official title as of now for the next movie.

badabing
It's still call untitled Batman Begins project.

NoFate007
Some of the titles they have been throwing around, from what I've heard from various websites (which of course have to be taken with a grain of salt) are:

Batman: Genesis
Batman: Duality
Batman: Legacies (I'd assume that this would be #3 with Grayson in it or something)
Batman 2
Batman II
Batman
Batman: Dark Crusade

Chances are they'll never pick any of these, but hey, who knows.

braz
i thought of this. idunno though.

Batman: Rise of The Joker

smiley8
I like scarecrows idea of batman esculation

pmike
hmmm i think batman 2 sounds just fine,of course people who arent huge batman fans would get confused between the series's

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by smiley8
I like scarecrows idea of batman esculation That's not Scarecrow's idea, that was a very popular rumour going round... and I think it's spelt "escalation"...

smiley8
whatever, i think its a good name and the first i heard of it was when scarecrow posted it.

Dark Shazam93
Sure...

NoFate007
I think Batman: Escalation is a horrible title, personally. I don't like it when people title things too simply, like if say, Episode 3 would've been called "Star Wars: Episode III - Anakin Turns to the Dark Side" or something lol. If they hadn't used the word escalation at the end of Batman Begins, then I think it would be a pretty good one, but I hate it when people don't take advantage of using their imagination and creating something from scratch.

Scarecrow756
Personily I like the title Batman Escalation.

rox
Batman Continues, that would be a good title

smiley8
No offence but it hasnt got any zap at all, it sounds a bit simple.

NoFate007
At least we can agree on one thing. It'll definitely start with the word "Batman" lol. Doubt they'll name the sequel to Batman Begins something like:

Holy Moly Batman

Mainstream
Batman Resumes lol tohslaugh

Dark Shazam93
Another Batman movie? That would be a great title...

smiley8
Hope your being sarcastic.....

Dark Shazam93
LMAO, me? Sarcastic? Never!... shifty

Did I post this awesome manic pic here?

NoFate007
What's Vin Diesel doing there? lol. "Batman vs Riddick"

And "Batman Resumes" is funny lol.

Alec Brood
Batman: The Dark Knight.

braz
Batman Stops.

NoFate007
Batman Takes a Three Year Break and Then Re-Emerges Once More

then #3 could be

Batman Takes Another Three Year Break and Then Re-Emerges Again

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by NoFate007
What's Vin Diesel doing there? lol. "Batman vs Riddick"

And "Batman Resumes" is funny lol. That;s the 1 crap thing... maybe he's meant to be Ubu?

NoFate007
I love how there are so many people out there that want Vin Diesel and The Rock to play like, everybody lol. Its funny how ridiculous some people can be.

"Who should play Namor? THE ROCK! Who should play the new Terminator? THE ROCK! If we can't get him, get Diesel! Who should play Ghandi? THE ROCK!! Nelson Mandela? Yeah, I'll go give Duane a call.."

Dark Shazam93
ROFLMAO! The Rock can't act!

Alec Brood
I liked the Rock in Scorpion King. I think he can act. But I don't see him fit at all in a Batman movie.

braz
Tom Cruise, no Brad Pitt! sick

Dark Shazam93
Eh? Isnt Tom Cruise linked with Iron Man? Except he won't be in it because he'll f**k it u from beig a good dark movie to him, helmetless, in armour, blowing up space ships...

NoFate007
I doubt they'll get Cruise for Iron Man now. He's been rumored to be attached for years. There's one guy...what's his face...uh....Oded Fehr? or something...he looks like he'd be a good Iron Man.

braz
um. i think i heard this too, but im not for sure, but isnt nicholas cage gunna play ghostrider

NoFate007
Ghost Rider's already been filming, and yeah, Cage is playing him. I'm not sure when it comes out but I think its late this year.

Dark Shazam93
Yeah.... did anyone hear that Luke Cage named his son Kal El!? Yeaah, Oded Fehr looks good for it IMHO but matthew Fox is the fan favourite generally... I think he's in Lost but as I never watch, don't quote me on that!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Yeah.... did anyone hear that Luke Cage named his son Kal El!? You meant Nick? Yeah. Cage has always been a big time comic book fan. I've heard that he took his last name from Luke Cage the Marvel character.

TMACalicious
Kal'el would be a mean name to give my son lol.

I don't get why they got Cage to be Ghost Rider. Isn't he a bit old?

Anyway, I can't wait for the sequel to Begins smile

smiley8
I agree, plus i really dont like Nicholas cage in any movie anyway so when i heard he was going to be ghost rider i thought 'great'. hopefully it will be his first good film!

Lord Shadow Z

"Who should play Namor? THE ROCK! Who should play the new Terminator? THE ROCK! If we can't get him, get Diesel! Who should play Ghandi? THE ROCK!! Nelson Mandela? Yeah, I'll go give Duane a call.."

laughing

Dark Shazam93
LOL< that Rock thing was the sad truth!

T.M
Lachy Hulme is in talks to play The Joker in the Batman Begins sequel..

He is from Australia.. and he played Sparks in Matrix Revolutions

OB1-adobe
I think Batman: Escalation is a horrible title, personally. I don't like it when people title things too simply, like if say, Episode 3 would've been called "Star Wars: Episode III - Anakin Turns to the Dark Side" or something lol. If they hadn't used the word escalation at the end of Batman Begins, then I think it would be a pretty good one, but I hate it when people don't take advantage of using their imagination and creating something from scratch.

Dude I was thinking of the exact same thing when reading peoples posts laughing

Totally took me back two and a half years ago.

Stars wars episode III: The rogue of Darth Vader and the fall of the republic with the dark force rising of the empire and the destruction of the Jedi from The new order because Anikan fell to the dark side

HellMaster93
You guys make me sad... sad

MrHeavySilence
All of these titles suck hard. Just go with "Batman 2." That's a much better title. Not cheesy and not stupid.

Alec Brood
Batman 2 is too generic. Maybe a title with Gotham in it.

smiley8
Batman 2 is the worst title ever, come on, its supposed to be a title that intrigues and excites you, not sounds as boring as watching grass grow!

Mindship
"Batman Began"?

WrathfulDwarf
How about "Batman Continues"?

braz
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
How about "Batman Continues"?

eek!

Brilliant.

NoFate007
Batman: Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman

HellMaster93
Batman... Features In YET ANOTHER BLOODY MOVIE This Time Starring Christian Bale Againt... THE JOKE A-BLOODY-GAIN And Directed by Chris Nolan"...

01ZERO
THEYRE GANA RUN OUT OF SYNONYMS FOR RETURNS

HellMaster93
They don't NEED a synonym for Returns...

DarthLazious
I like the title of Batman: The Dark Knight the best and also I think Mark Hamill should play the Joker in the next Batman movie..

HellMaster93
Nah, he looks way wrng...

office jesus
Ghost Rider's already been filming, and yeah, Cage is playing him. I'm not sure when it comes out but I think its late this year.

Nah. It's actually coming out Feb 16th 07. Cage has been apart of the Ghost Rider project from the beginning. He's a bit of a Ghost Rider nerd from what I gather.

HellMaster93
He's a comic nerd, not just Ghost Rider... he calls himself "Cage" after Luke Cage and named his son Kal_ El Cage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.