Mangog v Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, i have a lot of people telling mangog is near skyfather level. thanos is also somewhere around that level. who wins this battle of near-skyfathers?

Thanos_6383
Hand to Hand?

batdude123
Thanos would absolutely beat the f*ck outta Mangog. He's at least two levels more powerful than Mangog. Thanos 10/10.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Thanos to versatile.

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
Thanos would absolutely beat the f*ck outta Mangog. He's at least two levels more powerful than Mangog. Thanos 10/10.

blink

where would you get that idea?

thanos generally blasts and punches. he has no tech in this fight and no prep. he doesn't like porting without tech, he has shown ltd tp (and nothing really offensively), ltd matter manipulation -- in fact the most i've seen him do is heal someone.

how is he gonna destroy mangog so easily? let's assume this is classic mangog -- the one who actually frightened ODIN!

and besides, i can't really picture STARFOX!!! doing THIS to mangog . . .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5982668

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5982673

Adam Warlock
Thanos had control of Mangog for a little while. Seemed to me like Mangog was doing his bidding. Then again Dracula thought that as well in Van Helsing and got owned by a werewolf who he thought would do his bidding.

Mangog should pull off the victory.

Adam Warlock
Thanos may be versatile, but he would probably be constantly put down by Mangog. Practically the very same fashion Odin put him down many times if were talking about Mangog's peak showing.

Mider
mangog the guy king thor had trouble with?

juggernaut66666
thanos

soujaboy09
Thanos

Jabba the Hutt
Mangog was Thanos's body guard for a bit. But anyway, Mangog is a lot stronger, and more evil than Thanos. I say Mangog pulls out and wins. After all, Odin himself was scared of Mangog. Not to mention Mangog has blasts similar to Thanos's blasts.

aliveinboston
Some truly ignorant comments here. Mangog is far more powerful than Thanos. Thanos is not and never will be "near-skyfather" level. There is a tendency on this board to severely underestimate what "sky-fathers" are capable of.

Psyquis52
I'm on skyfather level whistle

Wonder Man
Mangog wins.

bigbran
thanos wins.

MJOILNIR
In a pure knock down drag out fist fight probably Mangog. Hes tougher than people give him credit for.

rotiart
You know how if you were to piss off bill gates, he could hire 20 wrestlers from the WCW to beat the crap outta you? Well Thanos is like Gates, he's the brains, mangog is his muscle. hand to hand? Mangog would probably take a slight, 5.5/10 majority. only if they started that close. With no prep mangog wins. With even a day of prep, thanos is going to be doing things to mangog that would make a catholic pastor blush.

bigbran
but what if thanos was shooting stuff too.

rotiart
Like i said, it would make a catholic priest blush wink

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

where would you get that idea?

thanos generally blasts and punches. he has no tech in this fight and no prep. he doesn't like porting without tech, he has shown ltd tp (and nothing really offensively), ltd matter manipulation -- in fact the most i've seen him do is heal someone.

how is he gonna destroy mangog so easily? let's assume this is classic mangog -- the one who actually frightened ODIN!

and besides, i can't really picture STARFOX!!! doing THIS to mangog . . .

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5982668

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5982673

u do know what happens next don't u

General Kon-El
Thanos wins this easily.

Mider
so did thanos only controll mangog cause he's so dumb or what, anyway if this is the king thor had a lot of trouble with mangog wins

aliveinboston
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Thanos wins this easily.

Not without a few of those shiny little gems. Thanos doesnt have a single attack that can slow down, let alone harm, Mangog. Mangog, on the other hand ....

BTW, Thanos is nowhere near "skyfather". Atleast not without some of those aforementioned shiny little gems.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Mider
so did thanos only controll mangog cause he's so dumb or what, anyway if this is the king thor had a lot of trouble with mangog wins

Thanos was clearly the brains of the operation and Mangog was the brawn. They both had the same goals so its obvious they both did what they were best at.

bigbran
no thanos is nowhere nere skyfather, but clasic thor can eat mangog.

Mider
are you talkinag about thor when he got powered up by odin? that dont count i think and king thor took a long time to beat him thanos would lose badly

aliveinboston
Originally posted by bigbran
no thanos is nowhere nere skyfather, but clasic thor can eat mangog.

Classic thor had the crap beaten out of him by mangog repeatedly. He couldnt even scratch Mangogs shiny hide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.