Absorbing Man Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Space M ummy
Crusher Creel has just absorbed the properties of Mjolnir, now he's got a body of Uru and is stronger than Thor. He runs the gauntlet- who stops him? Fight takes place in a standard landscape, but no ring outs allowed. No other materials are available to "trick" him into absorbing glass, paper, etc. Crusher gets full health after each fight.

1.) "Pineapple" Thing
2.) She Hulk
3.) Regular Hulk (starts off non angry)
4.) Beta Ray Bill
5.) Drax the Destroyer (no gem)
6.) Immortal Hercules with Mace
7.) The Juggernaut
8.) Kurse
9.) Graviton
10.) Shaggy Man
11.) Champion, with the Gem

Take intelligence and skill into consideration. Fights will go on as long as they have to until one combatant is killed, rendered unconcious, or runs out of stamina. (needs to eat, sleep, etc)

Thanos_6383
Hmmm..maybe as far as 6...i could be wrong.

badabing
I don't know who could stop the living embodiment of Mjolnir.

Psyquis52
I think he makes it.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I think he makes it.

Seriously? I'd think he'd have serious problems with Graviton and especially Champ, who (in theory, we all know he likes to job!) should have infinite durability, strength and stamina.

Psyquis52
Well Champion could (theoretically) but someone made of Uru could be as strong as the Destroyer and then you give them a brain and Creel's prior boxing experience and you've got a serious problem.

leonidas
seriously? ben prolly takes him. you said take intelligence into account. creel had absorbed the properties of a diamond and DAREDEVIL kicked his ass -- h2h!!

creel REALLY isn't very bright. and he's had this ability a couple times in the past and thor has still kicked his ass . . .

Space M ummy
Originally posted by leonidas
seriously? ben prolly takes him. you said take intelligence into account. creel had absorbed the properties of a diamond and DAREDEVIL kicked his ass -- h2h!!

creel REALLY isn't very bright. and he's had this ability a couple times in the past and thor has still kicked his ass . . .

Thor is extremely versatile, and has more than a few ways to disable the absorbing man without fooling him. (though that's usually how he beats AM..I recall one time where he faked him out with a cardboard mjolnir..) Daredevil taking out absorbing man without tricking him is lunacy. There's nothing else I have to say about that.

Not to knock Ben because I realize just how much skill and heart he has, but in a non PIS Fight he can't even scratch an URU-powered absorbing man. It'd be like Thing vs. a seven foot block of adamantium. he'd wear himself out long before he'd do any damage.

When I said to take intelligence into account, I was thinking more along the lines of intelligent use of powers: i.e. graviton permanently immobilizing him or burying him under a couple mountains, Juggernaut using his shield intelligently, etc etc. All ben has to work with here is brute force. He's little more than a warm up round for this version of AM.

Psyquis52
Hadn't thought of the whole Thor factor.

If he took on all the properties of Mjolnir then couldn't Thor just toss him around with ease?

Psyquis52
Sorry I mean Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.