Batman/Superman comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fosterco
When did Batman and Superman first meet, and in which comics has their relationship been furthered?

Dark Shazam93
Umm... I hear Public Enemy No1 is good... you might like the Batman/ Superman animated movie... there is a running Batman/ Superman comic series too!

01ZERO
THE ANIMATED MOVIE IS AN ORIGINAL VIDEO ANIMATION PUBLIC ENEMY NO 1 IS A BATMAN SUPERMAN COMIC AND THE NEW BATMAN SUPERMAN COMIC SERIES DOES NOT WORK AS THEIR FIRST MEET. THEY HAD THE WORLD BEST COMIC WHICH WAS THE THIRD BATMAN AND SUPERMAN COMIC ALONG WITH DETECTIVE COMICS ACTION COMICS BATMAN SUPERMAN THAT BECAME WORLDS FINEST BUT BATMAN AND SUPERMAN WERE SEPERATE UNTIL A KEY ISSUE BETWEEN THE FIRST AND LAST WORLDS FINEST. IT WAS CANCELED BECAUSE THEY MADE TOO MANY GAY COMICS THAT CONFUSED AND TURNED OFF PEOPLE THAT DISTRACTED THEM FROM THE REAL DEAL. PERSONALLY I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO WHEN EITHER BATMAN AND SUPERMAN ARE SEELING LESS THAN 10000S ON AVERAGE AND THAT IS REVIVE THEM WITH A CARTOON OR LIVE ACTION MEDIUM TO LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW THEY EXIST. WORLDS FINEST IS A SAD EXAMPLE..

HellMaster93
I would ask what he said just then, but he's banned...

Kal875
In the animated series they meet in Metropolis when Batman is trying to track down the Joker for having 20 lbs. of kryptonite in his possession.

Sea King
they frist meet in the comic

The Man Of Steel #3

HellMaster93
Cool...

Sea King
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Cool...

yeah i have it its realy messed the kind of counter mesures that bats takes aginst sups

HellMaster93
What like?

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by fosterco
When did Batman and Superman first meet, and in which comics has their relationship been furthered? well considering your talkin about 2 of the most popular and oldest comic book heros we have today. You have to remember both were introduced in the late 30's so alot of issue and titles have been put to print since then. LOL

Their first appearance together is in ALL-STAR COMICS #7 (1941)

Its a bit much to ask what issues and or comic titles have they so called furthered their relationship. Dont you think? cant you just do a search for superman and batman appearances together?

Too me its kind of an odd question to ask.....not the first time meeting, the gettin to know each other stuff. oooooo well big grin

HellMaster93
Why is it odd...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.