X-Men 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I'm sure there will be more X-men films. Particulary, X4; this time without Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry, but yes probably with Matthew Vaughn.
If finally David Anders and John Rhys-Meyers are signed, there is already a perfect cast for another sequel.

This would be the cast:

Patrick Stewart (Xavier)
Ian McKellan (Magneto)
Vinnie Jones (Juggernaut)
Famke Janssen (Jean Grey/ Phoenix. a bigger role)
James Marsden (Cyclops. Bigger role too. The lead one.)
Anna Paquin (Rogue)
Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler)
Shawn Ashmore (Iceman)
Rebecca Romijn (Mystique)
David Anders (Angel)
John Rhys-Meyers (Gambit)
Daniel Cudmore (Colossus)
Aaron Stanford (Pyro)
Kea Wong (Jubilee)

badabing
Is this speculation or rumor?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by badabing
Is this speculation or rumor?

Rumor.

badabing
Are there any web sites with info?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by badabing
Are there any web sites with info?

I Got this Information from a friend who posted on another site. So no.

badabing
Thank you.

supersayin4goku
what about xmen 3 first i mean xmen4 is a long way s a way

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by supersayin4goku
what about xmen 3 first i mean xmen4 is a long way s a way

Xmen 3 comes out in 3 weeks, so talking about Xmen 4 isn't such a bad thing.

katie_girl09
I hope they make a fourth movie. There are still so many characters who haven't even made their appearance, and others who have made an appearance but have yet to do anything! So yeah, I really hope this 3rd movie isn't the last one.

White Reeper
i mean hey x men 4 is 2 to 3 years away u no so u dont even now how the 3 d one will be

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by White Reeper
i mean hey x men 4 is 2 to 3 years away u no so u dont even now how the 3 d one will be

The third one is coming out in 3 weeks.

diabloman
i herd this is the last one

spideycarnage
is gambit gonna be in X3? so someone else is gonna play wolvie in the 4th one?

roughrider

Vinny Valentine

pr1983
I honestly believe the next movie won't be x4, it'll be a new take, with new actors and writers (like batman begins or superman returns), we'll just have to wait 10 years or so...

Mainstream
mabye they can call it Uncanny Xmen or something

Dark Shazam93
That would sound corny... Vinny, WTF? There WILL be an X4, huh? Where'd you learn that? Your friend? And who told him that? Ratner? The Marvel guys? Chuck Norris? No. ratner himself has said it really is the lsat one and I believe it is so... and, no, Gambit will not be in X3... thgey wanted some ddue from Lost but he rejeceted onece he realised it was to similar a role to his lost part and they eventually totally cut the character!

Fieldy69
I went to x men 3 tonight
after what i seen in it i thinkthere will be an X4 because juggernaut is still loose and magneto still somehow has his power. Xaiver consciense is in some other guys body and Colossus still hasnt fought juggernaut.
I know juggernaut is so much more powerful than colossus in the comics but from what i seen in the movie that would bge a great fight

thesithlord3
X MEN 3: THE LAST STAND APPARENTLY LEAVES HINTS TO A SEQUEL. BUT WHO AND WHAT WOULD IT BE ABOUT?? AND ALSO THEY ARE MAKING THE PREQUELS ABOUT WOLVERINE AND MAGNETO

Lord Urizen
WHAT ? Didnt Cyclopes DIE in X3 ?

ThePittman
There better bring in Gambit!!!!!

Arcane
I'm hoping age of apocalypse would be the main thing, or at least start AoA at the end of X4

masterkit
Yeah, an apocolypse storyline sounds really good, but i hope they dont put new characters in. They need to expand on the ones they have. And well they could put nightcrawler back in i guess.

Arcane
i wanna see scarlet witch, jubilee get a role were she speaks and uses powers, colossus to actually look good in metal form (like in X2), rogue to finally get miss marvels powers and give up on bobby, nightcrawler yes, psylocke should have a good role, gambit too

as for villains, avalanche, blob sabretooth and toad should come back, i would want to see X-23 but then wolverine would be the main thing again

i bet in the magneto spin off wolverine will some how end up in every scene

cain marko
yeah i hope that appocs is in it but i want summit to be up with the cure i dont like it but i dunno why. i want it to like mutate the mutants who had it like make their mutant x genes stronger or summit. it would a chance for rouge to get her superstrength and flight.

FG725
so we think anyways but we didnt actually see it
guys use the spoiler tags. For those who dont know how
text

FG725
Well the third was supposed to be the last but it looks like there is a fourth so im hoping the storyline to be somewhat like this

Nightcrawler has returned after the battle to help out around the mansion since the proffesor's "accident". Also a new X-man has come Gambit. The proffesor is off with Moira when the world begins to be attacked by the sentinel's. Magneto is weakened and is forced to run off to the X-mansion. The morlocks however are being captured and killed. Pyro is in a maximum security prison and is broken out by Mystique who is once again a mutant. The juggernaut has been captured but if freed as well. As the sentinels continue to destroy everything a new menace is appearing he calls himself Apocalypse and he has an army with him that will destroy the weak and make sure only the strong live on the planet.
(ya know something like that have the sentinels all be taken out by apocalypse or something maybe bring back Sabretooth to the plot)

fruits
i agree with apocalypse, maybe something with mr. sinister, but that would be hard w/out cyclops.

i think they should bring in Havok, who after finding out about scott's death he comes to the x-mansion. i think they'll need to expand on angel a bunch. i also think that since rogue was cured she should try to take something new to get her powers back, but it's never been tested so it screws up and not only does she get her powers back, but she also gets the ability to fly, etc. so this way she could have her comic powers w/out a confusing storyline.

but anyway, develop the current characters, bring in havok and gambit, and go with an apocalypse storylinge.......maybe something with cable?

FG725
well magneto got his powers back so should rogue and mystique and the morlocks (i guess that's who they were spyke was in there and all) Havok was basically a chick in this the one who destroyed all of the guns remember and the other chick was basically quicksilver no need to bring them in now or i would've welcomed the fact of Havok

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Arcane
i wanna see scarlet witch, jubilee get a role were she speaks and uses powers, colossus to actually look good in metal form (like in X2), rogue to finally get miss marvels powers and give up on bobby, nightcrawler yes, psylocke should have a good role, gambit too

as for villains, avalanche, blob sabretooth and toad should come back, i would want to see X-23 but then wolverine would be the main thing again

i bet in the magneto spin off wolverine will some how end up in every scene
I wish Psylocke could have a bigger role, but she kinda died

Big Sexy
edit

TheOnes2
I assumed Last Stand meant Magnetos Last Stand

Thorinn
If there was an X4 with Apocolypse, who would play him?

Michael Clark Duncan has the size, but Laurence Fishburne is a better actor. hmm

wuTa
Originally posted by fruits
i agree with apocalypse, maybe something with mr. sinister, but that would be hard w/out cyclops.

i think they should bring in Havok, who after finding out about scott's death he comes to the x-mansion. i think they'll need to expand on angel a bunch. i also think that since rogue was cured she should try to take something new to get her powers back, but it's never been tested so it screws up and not only does she get her powers back, but she also gets the ability to fly, etc. so this way she could have her comic powers w/out a confusing storyline.

but anyway, develop the current characters, bring in havok and gambit, and go with an apocalypse storylinge.......maybe something with cable?

I like the idea about bringing in Havoc...but if they do a 4th I'm sure they would have to bring in an Omega Red, or Sinister, or Apacolpyse...I'm guessing they would have to bring in a new villian because i doubt the actor who plays Magneto (Erik Lessnar?) will do a 4th one, plus the brotherhood vs X-men has kind of ran its course. They need to freshen things up.....It would be cool if they adopted the New 4th horseman from the recent X-men story lines in to the sequel, bring in Gambit, Sunfire, Polaris as a bad games than have Gambit fall for Rogue and become an X-man

FG725
um..guys once again Havok/ gay chick was in the 3rd just a chick with Havok's powers same with Quicksilver

FG725
um..guys once again Havok/ gay chick was in the 3rd just a chick with Havok's powers same with Quicksilver

masterkit
first of... why did u say that twice

Well they could put new characters in IF(only if) thye have more movies. Because i would like to see gambit.

Superman_045
For X4 to be made, it all depends on how well X3 does at the Box Office.

fruits
its dones VERY well so far

Superman_045
How much did it make on the FIRST day?

fruits
$44.5 million!

it holds the record for the largest gross of a movie coming out on a friday.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4301

sithsaber408
44 mil, breaking the record of Spiderman and Potter 4, to take the all time record for a Fri. opening, and falling second only to Revenge of the Sith's 50 mil. Thur. opening in terms of all-around best first day.

x-4 looks pretty hopefull now. Happy Dance

Ritoshi
Originally posted by sithsaber408
44 mil, breaking the record of Spiderman and Potter 4, to take the all time record for a Fri. opening, and falling second only to Revenge of the Sith's 50 mil. Thur. opening in terms of all-around best first day.

x-4 looks pretty hopefull now. Happy Dance Happy Dance

the Darkone
The Phoenix returns, bringing back cyclops, xaiver. They could very well bring in The shi'ar empire, They can go so many directions. Cyclops got transported to the north pole for all we know.

They should have these peolpe for X4 2009 or 2010

Cyclops
Havok
Jean Grey / Dark phoenix/ Phoenix
Colossus
Gambit
Beast
Nightcrawler
Shadow cat
iceman
juggernaut
magneto
quicksilver
scarlett witch
shi'ar empire
wolverine

Altar[1stONE]
lol wolverines last on the list

the Darkone
does it matter where he is on the list.

fruits
shi'ar empire would be very confusing. like the current x-men stuff is unrealistic, but not the point of an alien race, ya know? like, while the movies deal with mutants, it still has this sense of realism.

phoenix is done, i don't want to see phoenix in another movie

Altar[1stONE]
Originally posted by the Darkone
does it matter where he is on the list.

Id figured you were one of those people who thinks the movies focus to much on him. And the films should leave room for other characters to develop. Wolverine was suppose to be the "james dean" of the xmen, he was way to lively, and obviously in the spot light to much. He was more like cyclops if anything, they should have had a b or c list actor play him. but of course that actor would still make him cool, like he is in the comics.

He-guy88
i saw a lot of things of x3 that looks like it will lead right into x4 frist cyck i think we all can agree that hes not realy well u know(dont wanna say to much might mess it up for others) or proff x and as for the ending mags aint gone yet

Blair Wind
Originally posted by FG725

Havoks powers?! What the f**k? Havoks powers are almost identical to Cyclops execpt that they are more like yellow and they are heated plasma instead of a concussive force. So no a soundwave does not count.

ExodusCloak
Here's to hoping for an Emma Frost and and an Exodus.

Martinus
Hope they change director and put writers that know at least a bit of xmen.
Hope they dont make another Wolverine movie.
Hope Cyclops is back and with the importance that he diserves.
Hope they respect the characters mutant powers, and the ones that are not mutants leave them non mutants (Juggernaught).
Hope Gambito were in it.
Hope Mystique, Magneto and Xavier back.
Hope they dont add too many mutants with no story behind them.

Hope X4 woundnt sux as much as X3.

thesithlord3
They should let Angel have a larger role in xmen 4 and they should somehow change him to archangel.

fruits
yeah, the chick in the movie who's powers u say are identical to havok are definantly more identical to avalanche

Leo.M
They BETTER have Gambit if they make another one

FG725
yeah, the chick in the movie who's powers u say are identical to havok are definantly more identical to avalanche
well whatever they still have other peoples powers

InnerRise
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Phoenix returns, bringing back cyclops, xaiver. They could very well bring in The shi'ar empire, They can go so many directions. Cyclops got transported to the north pole for all we know.

They should have these peolpe for X4 2009 or 2010

Cyclops
Havok
Jean Grey / Dark phoenix/ Phoenix
Colossus
Gambit
Beast
Nightcrawler
Shadow cat
iceman
juggernaut
magneto
quicksilver
scarlett witch
shi'ar empire
wolverine
No Storm?

is it comprehensible.....

fruits
phoenix storyline is over, jean may come back, but not phoenix.....cyclops is dead get over it, as much as i don't like storm, i think she needs to be their to lead their team. i think the next movie needs to concentrate on a younger x-team, with people such as iceman, rogue, kitty, angel, with the additions of gambit and maybe havok. beast can also play a leadership role with the team and nightcrawler needs to come back...

thorncrawler
she was called shockwave and suprisingly she could produce a... shockwave, she had nothing to do with havok

InnerRise
phoenix storyline is over, jean may come back, but not phoenix.....cyclops is dead get over it, as much as i don't like storm, i think she needs to be their to lead their team. i think the next movie needs to concentrate on a younger x-team, with people such as iceman, rogue, kitty, angel, with the additions of gambit and maybe havok. beast can also play a leadership role with the team and nightcrawler needs to come back... Why don't you like Storm?

wuTa
*Spoilers*

Gambit would be best suited as a bad guy, but maybe turned good at the end, or the middle.....I mean he's Gambit, you have to have him play both sides of the fence....I think they should move on to newer villians, I don't think it would be hard given Rouge or Mystique there powers back since at end of X3 Magneto seemed to still have his, so maybe they could say that the cure didn't have a longterm affect

Dr.Variant
if they make a next one it would probably involve mactaggart taking over the school or it would circle around emma frost and her hellion school.

Dr.Variant
Originally posted by thorncrawler
she was called shockwave and suprisingly she could produce a... shockwave, she had nothing to do with havok

her name is ARCLIGHT get it straight

InnerRise
I believe as Xavier said that Storm will take over the school.

persian85033
They should bring in Avalanche and Quicksilver in the fourth movie if they make it. Gambit, too. But yeah, they should expand on the characters they already have, so...not sure.

fruits
Originally posted by InnerRise
Why don't you like Storm?

cuz im a racist bastard..........

jk. i don't know, never have, never will. same with cyclops

InnerRise
Oh ok. I was just wondering if it had anything to do with Halle Berry, b/c I think she did an excellent job.

Arcane
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I wish Psylocke could have a bigger role, but she kinda died

well in the comics she comes back and loses her shadow teleporting, which she did, and loses her tattoo, which she had, so she could come back, hopefully sad for paola's sake smile

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Arcane
well in the comics she comes back and loses her shadow teleporting, which she did, and loses her tattoo, which she had, so she could come back, hopefully sad for paola's sake smile Are you seriouse!!! eek! You just made my day!!!!! *Hug*

Mr. Universe
Hey, why don't you all just send some of your ideas directly to Marvel. If enough people pester them about it, they'd be willing to listen to some of your ideas.

http://www.marvel.com/company/index.htm?sub=submissions_current.htm

Mr. Universe
And if X4 comes out, I hope it is set in the AoA timeline. That would be a spectacle indeed.

Flavio
i think X4 is already confirmed after the second biggest opening day stick out tongue

chucktaylor
I'd rather not have an AoA storyline cuz everyone dies there too, I'd prefer just a normal Apocalypse storyline WITH AoA Horsemen.

So we get Apocalypse AND Sinister in one movie! Great!

Neptune
If they're going to make an X-4, the first thing they need to do is get Singer back.

fruits
agreed. not sure if he'd actually come back though....sad

masterkit
agreed and fruits mite be right

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Neptune
If they're going to make an X-4, the first thing they need to do is get Singer back.

It depends on the sucess of Superman Returns. If it is not a sucess then he might come back to direct X4 but if it is he will make a squeal to Superman Returns, thats the long and short of it.

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
I think they should definitely expand more on Angel and also Kurt (Nightcrawler). I thought at the beginning of the third movie when they showed Angel there was going to be a lot about him in the movie but apparently I was wrong. I was sad when that one thing happened to Xavier and how Gene became the Phoenix in all. (sorry I am trying to use as little detail as possible). I think that they are going to make Magneto get his powers back, or him still having them, in the fourth movie, if they make one. I think that Rouge should find some way in the fourth to re-mutate herself or something so she can become an X-Men again. Her initial powers weren't too useful because she couldn't really do anything with them except suck the energy/life/power out of people. I think the fourth movie will be interesting to see what they do with it.

atwork
if you saw the movie and didnt stay past the credits then go see it again and god dmanit stay past the credits

InnerRise
Originally posted by sPeAkMyLiNgO22
I think they should definitely expand more on Angel and also Kurt (Nightcrawler). I thought at the beginning of the third movie when they showed Angel there was going to be a lot about him in the movie but apparently I was wrong. I was sad when that one thing happened to Xavier and how Gene became the Phoenix in all. (sorry I am trying to use as little detail as possible). I think that they are going to make Magneto get his powers back, or him still having them, in the fourth movie, if they make one. I think that Rouge should find some way in the fourth to re-mutate herself or something so she can become an X-Men again. Her initial powers weren't too useful because she couldn't really do anything with them except suck the energy/life/power out of people. I think the fourth movie will be interesting to see what they do with it.

I'd say Rogue's powers are pretty useful but the people making the movie just don't know what to do with them.

They seem so oblivious.

Jimmy Buggs
why is every one so into brian singer. He is a horable director. Get Spielberg.

crimsonphoenix
ha ha ha we could only wish there buddy....

crimsonphoenix
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice/

wow $102,000,000 it made so far...looks like there could be an x4 in the future...

Shalimar_fox
make that $107,000,000

chucktaylor
It made the front page of Yahoo.com. (As if that means anything wink )

Silverstein
Originally posted by Neptune

how bout get someone better than him.

persian85033
agreed. not sure if he'd actually come back though....sad

Yup. Why do they have to change directors, dammit? Can't they like, have the same person for a whole series or something.

The Pict
xavier's son could be in a possible 4th movie. reality altering means he could bring dead characters back to life and restore lost powers

fruits
i definantly think havok should be in it. but who could play havok???? simple........ME

Blackbeast
new villan in x4 should be sinister
so he can use jean's dna to make cable
and a twist with the story line clone cyclops
and have him in a protective cocoon

Wolfie
I don't think I'd be happy with an X4 with the way X3 ended. Some major characters died and Rogue lost her powers. That leaves a Wolverine/Storm movie pretty much, with the added extras of Colossus, Iceman, etc. of course.

marvelprince
I hope Ratner stays to helm the next movie. I hope we don't see Magneto and his Brotherhood for the next movie, they could have some other characters from the Brotherhood or even have someone else form a new Brotherhood. They should limit Magneto's role in the next film. Use Scott, have him helm a new X-team. Focus on some of the other characters like Colossus(make him look how he did in X2), Angel, bring on Gambit

Mainstream
Originally posted by chucktaylor
I'd rather not have an AoA storyline cuz everyone dies there too, I'd prefer just a normal Apocalypse storyline WITH AoA Horsemen.

So we get Apocalypse AND Sinister in one movie! Great!

me too.

crimsonphoenix
i say bring in the raging cajun in....
i would have liked to see the hellfireclub storyline but i think thats not going to happen...
hhhmmmmm i would have to go with.......
sinister or apocalypse

persian85033
They should not even think about getting rid of Magneto!!! Wasn't the cure only temporary, or something, though? Weren't they recovering at the end?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
i say bring in the raging cajun in....

Yeah, because the series clearly needs more throwaway supporting characters.

-AC

fruits
i definantly think havok should be in it. but who could play havok???? simple........ME
yeah, you TOTALLY could play havok!

The Pict
yeah, you TOTALLY could play havok!

Havok junior maybe

The Pict
i would like to see a crossover movie, you know bring some other marvel characters into x4

thorncrawler
i can't see them doing that. altho secret wars would be quite a cool film

Gamble7588
Originally posted by Dr.Variant
her name is ARCLIGHT get it straight

Thank you! I can't believe it took that long for someone to post that actually knew who she was and that she wasn't just some random character.

The Pict
wanda and pietro would be cool in x4

soul self
They should have Jean/Phoenix come back from the dead(but this time phoenix would be sorry for what she did and put everything back to normal..like in the cartoon) Then apocalypes would be comming in the 4th x-men and all the x-men would have to try to take him down.

xmaniac
Originally posted by Martinus
Hope they change director and put writers that know at least a bit of xmen.
Hope they dont make another Wolverine movie.
Hope Cyclops is back and with the importance that he diserves.
Hope they respect the characters mutant powers, and the ones that are not mutants leave them non mutants (Juggernaught).
Hope Gambito were in it.
Hope Mystique, Magneto and Xavier back.
Hope they dont add too many mutants with no story behind them.

Hope X4 woundnt sux as much as X3.

finally someone knows that juggernaught isnt a mutant.... his powers comes from a gem

Superfly4000
well the wolverine story is a continuation so that might work somehow as far as sequels go.

cain marko
are juggernaut and pyro dead? does magneto have his powers back? did angel ever join the x-men? will Proff x rejoin the x-men ? is scott deffinently dead? was it a wise idea bringing a mutant who drains other mutnts powers (leach) to a mutant school? will nightcrawler ever come back? where is gambit?

Gornack
Originally posted by cain marko
are juggernaut and pyro dead? does magneto have his powers back? did angel ever join the x-men? will Proff x rejoin the x-men ? is scott deffinently dead? was it a wise idea bringing a mutant who drains other mutnts powers (leach) to a mutant school? will nightcrawler ever come back? where is gambit?

Perfect reason for a fourth movie to be made to answer all your questions. happy

mYsTiquE_DuDe
I agree.Viva La X-men! big grin big grin

cain marko
lol i hope so i want gambit his card throwin will look ace on the big screen!!!

NoFate007
I would say...

Juggernaut and Pyro - alive
Magneto's powers are back
Angel has joined the X-Men
Prof X will rejoin the X-Men
Scott's not dead (wise not to show it on screen)
It wasn't a good idea to put Leech in the classrooms with the other kids until he can control his powers.
I doubt Nightcrawler will come back. AC didn't have fun doing the role lol.
Gambit will most likely be in X4.

Marvel-knight
i hope nightcrawler comes back =(

Icicle
Originally posted by Marvel-knight
i hope nightcrawler comes back =(

Me to smile

Fiann@
There are loads of threads for all these questions. I wish people would just read the bloody threads before starting one. disgust

cain marko
Originally posted by Fiann@
There are loads of threads for all these questions. I wish people would just read the bloody threads before starting one. disgust

i no there is but is to hard to keep up on them all and i jus wanted to compress everything into one place sorry for being logical

sithsaber408
Originally posted by NoFate007
I would say...

Juggernaut and Pyro - alive
Magneto's powers are back
Angel has joined the X-Men
Prof X will rejoin the X-Men
Scott's not dead (wise not to show it on screen)
It wasn't a good idea to put Leech in the classrooms with the other kids until he can control his powers.
I doubt Nightcrawler will come back. AC didn't have fun doing the role lol.
Gambit will most likely be in X4.

Exactly how I came away feeling.

This movie was a stop-gap of sorts.

A good end to the trilogy if there was to be no more films, showing that the younger Xmen would take over, and mags may fight them again....

or, if it makes a shitload of cash, then it has all the set-up for a whole new trilogy! Happy Dance

I believe this was very purposefully done by the suits at Fox, so as to have an option to go either way, without painting themselves into corners.

The films will come back.

(We should all go watch again this weekend to ensure that!)

masterkit
about the Wanda and Pietro Thing

I think a good way to bring them in is Mystique gets her powers back(along with magneto or w/e) and then she is then mad at magento and recruits them for herself.

The Pict
Originally posted by masterkit
about the Wanda and Pietro Thing

I think a good way to bring them in is Mystique gets her powers back(along with magneto or w/e) and then she is then mad at magento and recruits them for herself.

cool idea smile

roughrider
Kelsey Grammar definitely wants to play Beast again.
There's an opening for Scott to return.
The Professor can return.
Who cares if Gambit finally comes on screen? stick out tongue

But...here's the big question.
Can they make an X-Men film without Wolverine?

Hugh Jackman has a solo film in development.

Solidus Snake
michael duncan clarke as apocalypse in X4

now that would be sweet

darthsecretus30
I was just wondering.. Ididnt sit thru the credits of xmen 3 .. I heard there was some big surprise? but of course i heard about it after i saw the movie..anyone ?

darthsecretus30
opps.. just saw that thread...sorry guys

chucktaylor
Or Mystique joins the X-Men just like in the current comic books...

The Pict
i dunno about introducing any new x men. Maybe concentrate on the ones already there and the ones who might be dead. Also an extended, ongoing fight scene please, like in spider man 2 when he fights the doc in 3 or 4 different places.

persian85033
Originally posted by The Pict
i dunno about introducing any new x men. Maybe concentrate on the ones already there and the ones who might be dead. Also an extended, ongoing fight scene please, like in spider man 2 when he fights the doc in 3 or 4 different places.

True, but it would be cool if they Mystique recruited Pietro and Wanda. Well, hopefully they'll come up with something cool.

Vinny Valentine
This was a thread made in seeing what would happen possibly, before X3

thisredbox
i dunno if anyone mentioned it yet, but i doubt nightcrawler will be back. apparently he was talking junk about the halle barry and jackman being hard to work with, and the director not knowing what hes doing, etc...

..hence him not being in x3. oh well, id like to see him back, maybe they can work something out

LORD JLRTENJAC
it needs some real sentenals

masterkit
New director! he could come back. just dont give him too many scenes around Halle and Jackman

cain marko
Originally posted by roughrider
Kelsey Grammar definitely wants to play Beast again.
There's an opening for Scott to return.
The Professor can return.
Who cares if Gambit finally comes on screen? stick out tongue

But...here's the big question.
Can they make an X-Men film without Wolverine?

Hugh Jackman has a solo film in development.

yea i think they can he was like the main focus of the trilogy the newer films should focus on sumone else if hugh dont come back it aint any real loss apart from we wont see any storm wolvie on screen romance but it was only really his character that was looked into i wanna hear more about storm or beast or see ice man go off the rails. i wanna see jubilee get a suit and fight drool

NoFate007
Originally posted by sithsaber408
or, if it makes a shitload of cash, then it has all the set-up for a whole new trilogy! Happy Dance

So far, already, it is at least the 190th highest grossing film of all time. Its already #2 on like 3 different records for opening weekends and opening days and such. Hell in five days its made 130+ million. Most films don't make that throughout their entire release in theatres.

cain marko
big grin i love it gonna go again cant wait w00t

x-fetish
i'm so happy sombody asked all the questions i wanted to. heres another one i have, will iceman and kitty have a thing? they were all over each other? and another question does anyone think pyro might have the hots for rogue

x-fetish
i would very much love to see an x4, and i'd love rogue to be a very big part of it. i was kinda disappointed by how little she was shown in x3. i counted her scenes, so not up to 10 and way too short. if you can't already tell by now i'm a rogue fan. i say lets go crazy, bring gambit on give bobby/iceman some competition for rogues affections

willRules
I wonder Which actor should play Xavier, now he is in a new body. We don't get to the face of his new body on screen so its left open for any bloke to be Charley

NoFate007
I didn't even think that Kitty and Bobby really had a thing going on. It seemed more like a temporary lust. Though Ellen Page is a lot cuter than Anna Paquin, I think it was a sort of proximity relationship. Kitty's not going to flirt with that kid that can change TV stations when he blinks lol, and Bobby isn't getting it from Rogue so he goes to another girl on the sidelines.

Pyro and Rogue? Nah I don't think so.

zslick
okay couple of things!

1. psylocke isnt dead she went mirage island somthin like that
2. the only mutants that died was the one who got killed by wolverine and them.
3. xavier and cyclops yes cyclops with everyone else who died by jean is a that island even the soldies as you see when they died you saw no blood cuz there were more transported then killed!!
4. age of apocalypse would be kool but then gambit would be a bad character in the start being one of the horse men! and come on if they do that what goin to happen in five all the sentinals already passes?
5. so they should do mirage island next where everyone went then in five they all are back and then the sentinals come out and at the end apocalypse is awaken!!

zslick
all the people died by phoenix and i mean all the people are not dead poor collisto is dead but everyone else is alive on a island called mirage island somthin like that!! maybe they would have a new movie about that whole thing it doesnt have wolverine in it so it gives a chance to a hugh jackman new solo role!!

InnerRise
Originally posted by zslick
all the people died by phoenix and i mean all the people are not dead poor collisto is dead but everyone else is alive on a island called mirage island somthin like that!! maybe they would have a new movie about that whole thing it doesnt have wolverine in it so it gives a chance to a hugh jackman new solo role!!
Very confusing and repetitve.

willRules
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Patrick Stewart (Xavier)

If everyone has seen the after credits ending to x3 then they will know its most likely another actor will play Charles.............

x-fetish
Originally posted by NoFate007
I didn't even think that Kitty and Bobby really had a thing going on. It seemed more like a temporary lust. Though Ellen Page is a lot cuter than Anna Paquin, I think it was a sort of proximity relationship. Kitty's not going to flirt with that kid that can change TV stations when he blinks lol, and Bobby isn't getting it from Rogue so he goes to another girl on the sidelines.

Pyro and Rogue? Nah I don't think so.

makes sense. a guys gotta get his action somewhere.
what no chemistry with pyro n rogue? just because hes a bad guy doesnt mean they cant get it on. hate sex if u will.

chucktaylor
AOA didnt have Gambit as a Horseman.

God, why does everyone think that?! The AOA Horsemen are Sinister, abyss, Holocaust and Mikahil. The current Horsemen in the X-men series are Gambit, Polaris, Sunfire and Gazer.

willRules
Originally posted by chucktaylor
AOA didnt have Gambit as a Horseman.

God, why does everyone think that?! The AOA Horsemen are Sinister, abyss, Holocaust and Mikahil. The current Horsemen in the X-men series are Gambit, Polaris, Sunfire and Gazer.

yes In AOA Gambit was a member of the x-ternals

The Pict
Originally posted by willRules
I wonder Which actor should play Xavier, now he is in a new body. We don't get to the face of his new body on screen so its left open for any bloke to be Charley

im auditioning for the part big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by willRules
If everyone has seen the after credits ending to x3 then they will know its most likely another actor will play Charles.............

i did not see after the creds what happened???

NoFate007
Well no, it isn't out of the question, but I just didn't see any real evidence in the films that made me think Pyro had something for her.

Arcane
i wanna see jubilee get a suit and fight drool

same, and psylocke and emma frost

Britrogue

I know what you mean. Phoenix pretty much destroyed Alcatraz. Did anyone go back in and get Juggernaut? What happened to Pyro after Bobby headbutted him?It does leave you wandering whether they were just demolecurised along with everyone else.
As for Magneto, I think that would be a yes. Curing Magneto would be a pretty ballsey thing for them to do, and they clearly don't have the balls to go through with it.
You assume that Angel did not join the X-Men and that his father accepted him due to him saving his life.
Considering as Xavier was preaching to the X-Kids about how it was unethical to do what he did, I doubt he'd have the guts to show his face back there!
My guess is that Scott is definately dead. If he isn't, where the hell is he? He wasn't at Alkali Lake, and we did see the beginning of the demolecurisation.
As for Leech, the X-Men welcome everyone with open arms. The school is there for mutants to be safe. They're not there purely to learn how to use their powers.
As for Nightcrawler, apparently you find out what happened to him in the game, but I really think there ought to have been something explaining why he wasn't there.
And I read somewhere that they never introduced Gambit as his powers were too similar to Cyclops and his personality too similar to Wolverine.

Arcane
Originally posted by Britrogue
And I read somewhere that they never introduced Gambit as his powers were too similar to Cyclops

yes, because cyclops charges objects with kinetic energy and throws them to blow up on enemies roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Originally posted by He-guy88
i did not see after the creds what happened???

We all know in the movie Xavier gets killed by evil Jean. However do you remember near the beginning where he shows the class the video of Dr Moria Mataggart with the man who is brain dead and is basically a healthy but empty body??? Well in that scene at the beginning Charles says he could use his powers to put another persons mind into that unused, brain dead body, but he was worried about the ethics of doing it...............However........

after the credits there is a clip of Moria checking up on this brain dead man. whilst she is looking at the monitor, the man wakes up and says (In Xavier's voice) "Hello Moria" Moria looks at him and says "Charles??????"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>