Kavar and Jolee vs. Vodo-Siosk Baas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
Who wins this battle ?

Hokage Yoda
I could use some feedback

Great Vengeance
Vodo would be my guess.

Deception
Unknow and Unknown vs Unknown, great thread, you can only speculate this fight.

Next time make better threads that can actually be debated.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Deception
Unknow and Unknown vs Unknown, great thread, you can only speculate this fight.

Next time make better threads that can actually be debated.

No..

Vodo was a 600 year old grandmaster. Its unlikely he would lose to the likes of Kavar and Jolee, and I think most people will agree.

Hokage Yoda
what if you added in Juhani

Blaxican_Hydra
Sorry dude, I don't know much about Totj seeing as I didn't read them. I don't like alot of KJA's stuff. he makes padawans look liek gods...

Tarvos
Don't even know of Kavar, maybe I do, but I'm tired right now.

Jolee, I don't know his strength because I can't play KotOR, so...

Vodo's pretty damn strong, but that's all I know for sure.

Revolver Ocelot
Kavar - Leader of the Jedi Guardians. High Council Member.

Jolee - Old Jedi who survived in the Shadowlands for 20 years. In shape for his age.

Vodo-Siosk-Bass - Dueling grandmaster in a generally martial time period. Recognized as the "Yoda" of his time.

Deception
We have nothing but speculation, ie we have nothing on Vodo's techniques and power, nomore than we have on Ragnos's skills and strength, you cannot debate who is stronger although we do believe Vodo is a much more accomplished Jedi Master than Kavar or Jolee

hord06
Dude Vodo really isn't that much of an unknown. We see plenty of him in the TOTJ comics and we als hear about many of his accomplishments.

Faunus
Vodo gets his staff broken and dies. Happy?

Council#13
Originally posted by Deception
Unknow and Unknown vs Unknown, great thread

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.