Yoda Vs Grievous..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
In a DANCE BATTLE.

We saw Yoda kicking ass in breakdancing and dancing. And the witness were the clone troopers.

Faunus
Grievous tries to pwn the troopers, and dies in a coughing fit. Yoda rapes his mechanical ass while singing ''American Pie'' and smoking dat true crack.

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Faunus
Grievous tries to pwn the troopers, and dies in a coughing fit. Yoda rapes his mechanical ass while singing ''American Pie'' and smoking dat true crack.

Shut your gob, you stupid git! You malederous, vacuous, toffee-nosed pervert! Your kind makes me sick, you festering ***!

Faunus
Omg! U quote teh Traya! I've read her!

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Faunus
Omg! U quote teh Traya! I've read her!

Shut your gob, you stupid git! You malederous, vacuous, toffee-nosed pervert! Your kind makes me sick, you festering ***!

Blaxican_Hydra
Grievous does the robot and than gets WTFpwnd by Yoda, who does the worm, than Yoda gets WTFpwnd by Mace Windu who jumeps in and gets his "shaft" on.

Hokage Yoda
Can You Please Visit my Forum(Kavar and Jolee vs. Vodo-Siosk Baas)

Traya
Do you preside over the Ten Year Old Confederation?

Janus Marius
Their powers are mighty during recess.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Their powers are mighty during recess.

LMAO

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
LMAO

Bold of you. Don't make fun of him. He's the 8th most deadly 4th grader in the world with a teatherball.

Janus Marius
Nonsense! He must take naps at noon. We can take him!

jollyjim311
Not after nap time. His mommy packs him a nutri-grain bar for snack time, then, we kiss our sorry asses goodbye.

Janus Marius
Yeah, but they're easily distracted. If you have something colorful that moves in your house, we'll be fine.

jollyjim311
I've got a bird clock that has dying batteries and just kind of moans or screeches like a banshee when the hour changes.

Captain REX
Okay, no contest...

Janus Marius
That'll work. I think I have a baseball at home. When you distract him, I'll bean him.

jollyjim311
Oh my god, that clock really is the most sickly sounding thing in the world.

jollyjim311
I just realized what a crappy thread this is. I might as well post the Max Rebo Band vs. Duran Duran in a battle of the bands. I would, but the debate would be too intense.

Lord Mader
u got served?

Janus Marius
zIOMg u brught up teh suckie thred u shuld not do taht

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.