Serra Keto vs. AOTC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
I hope this is better than the Last 2

Jonathan Mark
Anakin rapes her... therefore cheating on Padme... causing Padme to get pissed and shoot Anakin in the back of the head with a blaster.

Hokage Yoda
HA HA HA HA HA

Revolver Ocelot
Anakin barely.

Hokage Yoda
I say Anakin only if he has the Dark Side rage he got with the Sand people

darthsith19
Serra wins. She's older than Anakin. She's a Knight, he's a padawan. She's Cin's best student and was destined to be the next Mace Windu. Anakin may be the Choesn One but he's arrogant and has received less than 1/2 the amount of training that Serra has recieved (I'm assuming this is ROTS Serra).

Hokage Yoda
It is ROTS Serra.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Anakin rapes her... therefore cheating on Padme... causing Padme to get pissed and shoot Anakin in the back of the head with a blaster.

If you were more funny and less offensive, then I would give you the satisfaction of having me, along with all you little online homies laugh at your joke.

Anyway, I say Anakin wins, but I never really looked into how powerful Sera Keto is, so as of right now, my argument counts for very little. What has she done that puts her above Anakin?

Darth Kal-El
Who cares? they both suck.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Serra wins. She's older than Anakin. She's a Knight, he's a padawan. She's Cin's best student and was destined to be the next Mace Windu. Anakin may be the Choesn One but he's arrogant and has received less than 1/2 the amount of training that Serra has recieved (I'm assuming this is ROTS Serra).

The next Mace Windu? Darthsith, this post is what the term bullshit was invented for.

Hokage Yoda
maybe

Revolver Ocelot
Keto was incredibly talented for her age. Give her 30 more years and I see her on Mace's dueling tier.

jollyjim311
Anakin was incredibly talented for his age. Give him 30 more years and I see him above everyone else's dueling tier.

Sorry, that was a bit sarcastic, but, I think you get the point.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by darthsith19
Serra wins. She's older than Anakin. She's a Knight, he's a padawan. She's Cin's best student and was destined to be the next Mace Windu. Anakin may be the Choesn One but he's arrogant and has received less than 1/2 the amount of training that Serra has recieved (I'm assuming this is ROTS Serra). wtf? Serra Keto is the next Mace Windu. Where did you get that?

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
wtf? Serra Keto is the next Mace Windu. Where did you get that?

From his master Supershadow.

Tarvos
Lol, good one. I see you're in tune with your common sense.

And since what do age, rank, or potential have to do with anything if potential deals with the future and this fight is in the present?

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
If you were more funny and less offensive, then I would give you the satisfaction of having me, along with all you little online homies laugh at your joke.

Anyway, I say Anakin wins, but I never really looked into how powerful Sera Keto is, so as of right now, my argument counts for very little. What has she done that puts her above Anakin?

What the f**k?

Tarvos
That's what I thought when I read his post...

darthsith19
Serra Keto was very young for a Knight, just like Mace was, she was Cin's strongest student, Mace is the #2 Jedi with a blade, looks to me like she was about to become the next Mace Windu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.