Dance With the Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Recently, I came across this song by the rapper Immortal Technique. I thought this song was great, perhaps the greatest hip-hop/rap song I've ever heard. Listen to it, and tell me what you think.

Immortal Technique - Dance With the Devil

P, that Dude
top 50 song... classic shit

altho fails when tech said all that BS in the end

-hh-
very old, but great song.

P, that dude> nice sig. Nas and Big L = great ones

-hh-
and it's not the greatest. i've heard much better...

Common- I Used to Love H.E.R.
Immortal Technique- You Never Know
Illogic- Hate In a Puddle
Pete Rock & CL Smooth- T.R.O.Y
Wu Tang Clan- C.R.E.A.M
Cunninlynguists feat Masta Ace- Seasons
Zion I- Mysterious Ways

Jabba the Hutt
Yeah, I'm not that into rap so I wouldn't know, but I'll try to listen to those songs.That BS in the end was my fave part. But you guys really know of him? I thought he was like not famous at all.

-hh-
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Yeah, I'm not that into rap so I wouldn't know, but I'll try to listen to those songs.That BS in the end was my fave part. But you guys really know of him? I thought he was like not famous at all. no he's not too famous, you'll never see him on tv or hear him on the radio. he's pretty much anti-capatalist and other such perspectives stick out tongue

Jabba the Hutt
Love that guy. Yeah, that's pretty much what the whole
Industrial Revolution song was about.

Phat J
yeah man, that song actually sent chills down my spine the first time i heard it.

speaking of immortal

i'll leave you full a clips, like the moon blockin the sun

love that line^

Jabba the Hutt
I'm not that type of cat you can afford to miss if you shoot me. Curse the heavens, and laugh when the sky electrocutes me. Immortal Technique in stuck in your thoughts, darkening dreams.

^^^^^^^Love those lines.

-hh-
my favorite Technique line would be:

"Using numerology to count the people I sent to heaven
produces more digits than twenty-two divided by seven"

thumb up

other lines that need to be mentioned:

"I felt like a moth who got himself too close to the light, but I didn't burn; I turned cold after that night."

"If you go platinum it's got nuthin to do with luck / it just means that a million people are stupid as ****"

"I jerk off in books and give life to words."

Jabba the Hutt
Your style is Kevin Spacey, usually suspect. You neva killed a cop you not a mutha****in thug yet.

Arachnoidfreak
My favorite

"When God said let there be light, I turned them the **** off"

anyway, yea, old song, and immortal technique is famous to those to know good hiphop, not just people who listen to mainstream rap..which is true garbage. good that you found it though

Jabba the Hutt
Yeah, I can't stand G-Unit.

Deathblow
''Attempts to extinguish me, don't even bother me none,
Like retarded kids throwing ice cubes at the sun''

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by -hh-
"If you go platinum it's got nuthin to do with luck / it just means that a million people are stupid as ****"

Hahaha!!! Awesome...

Alpha Centauri
I swear I said that first...but it is a great line.

Obvious, but great.

-AC

Jabba the Hutt
"Some niggas dream of pushin kilos, but I drop tons.
With more facts and formulas and philosophical logic than a basement full of scientists puffin' on chronic dipped in mycin potassium cyanide and liquid bubonic.
And use it as a sonic to find the spawn of the demonic.
Screaming like onyx is of absolutely no consequence.
The poison is dense enough to clog up your arteries.
Mercy is not a part of me.
I cause you bodily injury permanently be simply verbally murdering me.
Is the concievable cause of the unbelievable evil injected inside the bloodstream of my people"

Favorite part of "The Prophecy"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.