Xiaolin Showdown RP (Including made up characters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrCurt061430
(This is an RP for Xiaolin Showdown, another one of my favorite series. This is my character and an example of how the character form would be displayed.)

Name: Max Klyss

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace/Hometown: New York

Sexual Preference: straight

Ethnicity: American

Hair Color: Brown, 1 inch, neatly combed.

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: White

Alignment: good

Apparel/Appearence: Wears a trench coat, jean pants, glasses, Red shirt, somwhat slightly similar to Raimundo's appearance.

Personality: Max is calm and kind when he's not fighting, he's usualy seen polishing his staff and training his staff combat styles. During battle, Max is fierce when it comes to battling or a showdown.

Powers/Element/Weapons: Max's Dragon element is Lightning, and his weapon is his Staff, though he favors the Eye of Dashi Shen Gong Wu.

Background/Backstory: Max was an ally for hire before joining the Xiaolin Warriors, meaning that he was hired to help others do good deeds, if he every came to be an ally for one on the side of evil, then he'd quit being their ally and wait for somebody else. Max always hated the side of evil, but he's hated it even more since his parents were murdered by a psychotic man who had escaped at that time.

Dislikes: Fish, Ghosts, and the side of evil.

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: Max's favorite color is red, and Max likes actiony music, or something that he can practice fighting moves to.

Strengths/Skills: Martial arts, and staff combat.

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": Max has trouble telling which side is good from bad, and is sometimes tricked into the side of evil.

Desires: Max hopes to gain enough wisdom to tell the difference between good and evil, and to no longer become tricked into fighting for evil again.

Extra Details: Max has a liking for Dojo and is very apreciative of what he does for the team, here's an example of how Max would treat Dojo: If it came down to a point where Max would have to strike Dojo, he'd either hesitate, refuse, or actualy do it but apologize first. Max also has a tendancy to get himself into trouble in the battle field. Max is also highly inteligent in the method of combining DNA with technology for putting special abilities of a human or creature into technology, for example: if Max took Dojo's DNA (Like a scale or something like that) and combined it with technology, then he could use that technology to locate active Shen Gong Wu. Max also has a very strog fighting spirit that never dims, even when he loses a showdown.

(The RP will begin when all of the original character positions are filled, if you're going to be an original character, then just put their names, we all already know everything about them. And by original characters, I mean: Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo, Clay, Dojo, Master Fung, Wuya, And Jack Spicer. If you are a pro at starting RPs, then I would recomend choosing either Dojo, Master Fung, Wuya, or Jack. And please, if you don't like the series, then keep it to yourself, I'm sick and tired of them just comming in here and ruining everything with their negative comments.)

Blaxican_Hydra
Was this approved?

Agent HUNK
A 16 year old who happens to be 6'7" Tall, and weighs only 150. I don't think so. You would be way out of proportion. Ethnicity would be for African-american, latin, asian, ETC. You're looking for nationality.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
(This is an RP for Xiaolin Showdown, another one of my favorite series. This is my character and an example of how the character form would be displayed.)

Name: Max Klyss

Height: 5' 8"

Birthplace/Hometown: New York

Nationality: American

Eye Color: Blue

Apparel/Appearence: Wears a trench coat, jean pants, glasses, Red shirt, somwhat slightly similar to Raimundo's appearance.

Personality: Max is calm and kind when he's not fighting, he's usualy seen polishing his staff and training his staff combat styles. During battle, Max is fierce when it comes to battling or a showdown.

Powers/Element/Weapons: Max's Dragon element is Lightning, and his weapon is his Staff, though he favors the Eye of Dashi Shen Gong Wu.

Background/Backstory: Max was an ally for hire before joining the Xiaolin Warriors, meaning that he was hired to help others do good deeds, if he every came to be an ally for one on the side of evil, then he'd quit being their ally and wait for somebody else. Max always hated the side of evil, but he's hated it even more since his parents were murdered by a psychotic man who had escaped at that time.

Dislikes: Fish, Ghosts, and the side of evil.

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: Max's favorite color is red, and Max likes actiony music, or something that he can practice fighting moves to.

Strengths/Skills: Martial arts, and staff combat.

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": Max has trouble telling which side is good from bad, and is sometimes tricked into the side of evil.

Desires: Max hopes to gain enough wisdom to tell the difference between good and evil, and to no longer become tricked into fighting for evil again.

Extra Details: Max has a liking for Dojo and is very apreciative of what he does for the team, here's an example of how Max would treat Dojo: If it came down to a point where Max would have to strike Dojo, he'd either hesitate, refuse, or actualy do it but apologize first. Max also has a tendancy to get himself into trouble in the battle field. Max is also highly inteligent in the method of combining DNA with technology for putting special abilities of a human or creature into technology, for example: if Max took Dojo's DNA (Like a scale or something like that) and combined it with technology, then he could use that technology to locate active Shen Gong Wu. Max also has a very strog fighting spirit that never dims, even when he loses a showdown.

(The RP will begin when all of the original character positions are filled, if you're going to be an original character, then just put their names, we all already know everything about them. And by original characters, I mean: Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo, Clay, Dojo, Master Fung, Wuya, And Jack Spicer. If you are a pro at starting RPs, then I would recomend choosing either Dojo, Master Fung, Wuya, or Jack. And please, if you don't like the series, then keep it to yourself, I'm sick and tired of them just comming in here and ruining everything with their negative comments.)

(Is this better?)

rare_fox
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Was this approved?

I would say yes he ist one of those noobs its writen out no way ush sead no to this

may i join ?

MrCurt061430
Yes, you may join

DarkDethbringer
did you get permission? plus for me it really doesnt seemliek the show unless you use teh same funny characters from teh show, not some super tall Gary Stew (if anyone knows what that means lemme know)

rare_fox
Thank
Name: camille lynn

Height:5.1

Weight: 88

Birthplace/Hometown: Florada

Ethnicity: American

Hair Color: Soft dirty blond

Eye Color: silk green

Skin Color: tanish

Apparel/Appearence: Wheres a yellow shirt over the shirt a hug tight hoody ziped up to the under of her chest hug tight light blue jeens with blck convers with star lasses

Personality: Camille is mostly calm some times mostly shy she likes to be away from people when she is near some one she doesnt know so much..

Powers/Element/Weapons: Camille has the cat element a great element to have she can hear things good see in the dark vary good balence and speed,,,She has a neckless dagger(people that dont know sangos bro has one ))

Background/Backstory: camille all ways seemed to get inbo fights from her sister being picked on camille has some good scars she looks at a lot not speaking for hours.She fights mostly for the good she iss vary well hiding in shadows all hjer life not so freindly with people.She grew up with out a family leaveing her to care for her sister makeing her a well uneased peorson some times.Camille dont talk much now since she lost her sister a year ago when she coulnt fight for her sis she and her sis got in a fight and she had stormed of later that night she was killed and camille blams her self.She thinks about that alot and doesnt like to talk about her past lige it oways comes to her cryingand she doesnt like to cry she is some one that hates crying.

Likes: danceing,being aloun, shadows to hid in, and trainging

Dislikes: her self ,death,dieing,people geting hurt .

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: Camilles favorite color is black,see clear blue,orange...camille likes punk,metal,some times contry mucie.

Strengths/Skills: to see in the dark and fight in the dark, she is good atr long range attacks

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": sort rang because of her wepon,Camille some times stops in a middle of the fight because she rembers her sisters death and makeing her get hit and sopme times loseing the battle

Desires:camille oways wanted some one to love she has no one to care for or no one cares for her thats what she realy wants.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
did you get permission? plus for me it really doesnt seemliek the show unless you use teh same funny characters from teh show, not some super tall Gary Stew (if anyone knows what that means lemme know)

Ok, 1: I changed the profile in a quote because it's been over 15 minutes since I posted that.

2: That's why we're not starting until we have the 8 original characters from the show itself.

DarkDethbringer
you keep ignoring the main question, did you, or did you not, get permission?

MrCurt061430
Of course I got permission.

SilentWolf
I'll join, but I've only watched the show once >_>

MrCurt061430
Ok, who will your character be?

SilentWolf
Name: Roja

Height: 5' 4"

Birthplace/Hometown: Rosarito

Nationality: Mexican

Hair Color: Dark brown, nearly black.

Eye Color: Brown or red when she is exposed to bright light or entense mood changing.

Skin Color: kinda tan

Alignment: Evil (since there are no evil peoples here yet)

Apparel/Appearence: She is slender and Often where's dark fitting clothes. A large belt holding two knives is slopilly fastened to her waist. A smaller one beneath it holds two more and various other supplys. A large sniper rifle is fastened to her back.

Personality: Roja is quite but has a firey hot temper. She serves a free lancer assasin, but has found loyalty in the side of Evil. She has a strong hatred for most things good because they killed her family. Both her parents were killers as well.

Powers/Element/Weapons: She prefers to use her sharp shooting ability to get the job done, but its often not enough. Her sniper rifle is used most for assasinations. Roja is a shape shifter. Although she appears human, she often takes the shape of a black wolf.

Background/Backstory: Both of her parents were slaughterd after years of mass killing. You could say they deserved it, but nevertheless it fueled Rojas hatred for anything good. Her dark personality also comes from the fact that she lacked normal friends growing up and she spent most of her time fighting and learning the art of war.

Likes: To fight, run, stalk. She likes forests and the color Red.

Dislikes: Overly happy people, white birds, show off's, loud people.

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: Red, and usually calm music.

Strengths/Skills: Hand to hand combat(boxing, kick boxing, that sort of thing) Sharp shooting. Extremly fast.

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": Roja has anger and vengance problems. She will willing head into a fight she knows she cant win. But her judgement isnt bad at all. She also has a tendancy to get herself into unnecisary fights.

Desires: To fight, and live long enough to fight another day. She loves to kill and the only thing she see's in her future is a place in Nirvana.

Extra Details: Roja may appear cold hearted and distant. But to those few friends she will risk everything for.

At god
Name: Jackson Bryant

Height: 6' 6"

Birthplace/Hometown: Virginia

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Red and sometimes blue

Skin Color: Light

Apparel/Appearence: He has a sunglasses in his pocket and he has a G-unit sweat shirt with a hood and has a triply belted jeans and Snikers

Personality: Jackson is quiet guy but hates anyone that comes near him especially Jack spicer and he's also nice guy in inside when someone gets to know him.
Powers/Element/Weapons: He prefers close range brutal attacks he loves his darkness element but for a strange reason he's not evil he has a portential of controling darkness and shadow he can summon shadow weapons when ever he wants.
Background/Backstory: He left for a journey to get his revenge to his brother that has been killed by Chase young he got his own fighting moves. Then when he got closer to shaolin temple he found a rock a black rock that came from the sky he touched it and started to feel powers surging thorugh him. Then when he got to temple he just started training.

Dislikes: mantally retarded people and showoff's

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: Dark blue, and hard metal music
Strengths/Skills: Hand to hand combat, making his own fighting moves
Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": He has anger problem
Desires: Destroy chase young
Extra Details: N/A

rare_fox
This is going to be intresting for nick...lol..

SilentWolf
Hmmm so can we start it up yet? ^_^

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
did you get permission? plus for me it really doesnt seemliek the show unless you use teh same funny characters from teh show, not some super tall Gary Stew (if anyone knows what that means lemme know) laughing

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Hmmm so can we start it up yet? ^_^

Not until 8 people fill up the 8 original characters' position.

NBT x 20
Can i join as Ramoondo?

MrCurt061430
Yes, you may, 7 more to go.

NBT x 20
Thank you.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by NBT x 20
Thank you.

You're welcome.

At god
am I in?

MrCurt061430
yes, you are

MrCurt061430
(OK, since I don't want to wait forever, I'll take the remaining original characters and RP as them along with my own. Untill seven others come along.)

{Master Fung, Omi, Dojo.}

Loud screaming could be heard from outside the temple as Omi was running around in circles, Omi had just gotten news from Master Fung that there will be even more students and Omi doesn't think that there'll be enough room. Patience young monk, There will be room enough for more students. Omi stopped screaming and running, but only to reply. "But master Fung, we hardly had enough room for Raimundo, Clay And Kimiko. How can you be so certain?" "Dojo's taking care of it." "DOJO?!?!" said a bewildered Omi, "Dojo can not handle anything that requires building." "Hey! I heard that!!" shouted an angry Dojo from one of the new room he built. "And I must say that you're mistaken, Omi. I have single handedly built new rooms enough for all of the new students arriving." Dojo looked up at one of his ears and said, "and I think they're already here." Master Fung looked outside and replied to Dojo, "Hm, you are correct Dojo, they have indeed, arrived. Omi, would you come with me." Omi followed Master Fung as he headed outside the temple to greet the new students.

Ashiitaka
Name: Ashitaka Neatu

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 137

Birthplace/Hometown: Tokyo

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: Japanese/American

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Brownish-white

Alignment: Good

Apparel/Appearence: Ashitaka wears black undershirt with a blue male kimono over it. He wore white slacks that clung to his leg and a pair of geta.

Personality: Ashitaka is an easy-going guy with but a care in the world. His slightly under-caring personality may lead many to beleive he is lazy, but he will strive harder than all others.

Powers/Element/Weapons: Element: Water Weapons consist of two Kama, and one Katana, and also a bow and arrows.

Background/Backstory: Ashitaka, born in Japan, had a hard enough life. He was made fun of by other Japanese children for his diverse ethnicity, his mother being white. He found his control over water at a later age but has already begun to master it.

Dislikes: Stubborn, and uptight people, Xion.

Favorite Color and Favorite genre of Music: His favorite color is Blue, and he likes to listen to Punk and solitary music; like something he could meditate to.

Strengths/Skills: He is very quick and stealthy, and he is very good with a bow.

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": Ashitaka has split personalities. Two to be precise. Only does the other one come out when he is angered or in grave danger. (I.E. It comes out when he is fighting, and it is relentless, harming friends and all else. Its name is Xion.)

Desires: To rid himself of Xion, and to become a master of water.

Extra Details: N/A

MrCurt061430
(You might have to change your element, Omi has the water element, Kimiko has the fire element, Clay has the Earth element, and Raimundo has the wind element. My character has the lightning element. review the first page to see what other elements are taken. Other than the fact that the water element's taken by an original character, you're in.)

Ashiitaka
(My element will be steel.)

Ashitaka was among the new ones that had arrived, his bag on his back along with his full quiver and Katana. The Kama hung at the opposite side of the sword. He smiled and waved at Master Fung and the other who seemed to be a student as well. "Hello Master Fung and peer." He said to them both, bowing.

MrCurt061430
{Master Fung, Omi, Max.}

Master Fung arrived on the grounds and approached the students, "Welcome students, I feel that you should be very welcome here in the temple." As Master Fung was greeting the new students, Omi seemed to have calmed down a lot as he said, "I am very exhilarating to meet you." "Exhilarated." Said the student wearing a trench coat, this student's name was Max. As Max corrected Omi, Omi pointed to Max and said, "That too."

rare_fox
((are we the students??))

Ashiitaka
Ashitaka chuckled and turned back to Master Fung, "Where do we put our bags, Master?"

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by Ashiitaka
Ashitaka chuckled and turned back to Master Fung, "Where do we put our bags, Master?"
{Master Fung, Max.}

"Just put them down in the hall, and Dojo will take care of putting them away." Max Began heading to the hall as he thought to himself, "Dojo? sounds like a dragon's name."

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by rare_fox
((are we the students??))

(Yes)

rare_fox
((where should i come in ?))

MrCurt061430
(Any time, you want. It could be now, it could be later.)

NBT x 20
Ramundo was walking down the temple his MP3 player blasted in his ears. He moved around a bit swift as the wind and calm as it. He had just remembered what had happened. "Dojo!" Ramundo screamed his voice boomed loudly as he waited for a response.

(I'll play as dojo and omi to take some off your hands.)

MrCurt061430
(Ok.)

Max entered the temple and set his bags down. As he looked around, his first thought was, "I hope quitting my job and joining these guys was the right thing to do...they haven't shown me much promise so far."

NBT x 20
Dojo appeared in front of ramundo. "Geez! Keep it down what is it?" He said looking up at ramundo and floating around. Ramundo looked down at dojo. "Guess what." He said with a evil smile. Dojo's eyes got big. "What!" Ramundo smiled again evilly. "You don't know?" Dojo screaming now. "What! What!" Ramundo smiled. "Stop jokeing." "I don't know!" Dojo's voice boomed loudly. "Kimiko she likes you." Ramundo said smileing. "Did that one last week kid." "What!" Ramundo screamed. "O yea i did."

Ramundo turned back on his MP3 player it blasted in his ears. Ramundo saying to himself. 'Man i'm getting bad at pranks.' "It's just a phase maybe." He said getting nervous he pumped his MP3 player up louder.

Dojo smiled evilly playing with his game. "Keep this up and he'll be done in no time." He began to laugh. Omi walked into the room with Dojo he was following a bee. "Hello Dojo." He said as he continued following the bee running into walls. "Hey omi." Omi got in the way of dojo while he played his game. "Move it or lose it buddy chop chop." Dojo said to omi getting irritated.

MrCurt061430
Max looked around as he heard somebody constantly screaming 'what'. but he decided to ignore it and start looking for his room.

(For humor reference. Max looks a lot like Jack from behind, because of the trench coat, though he doesn't have goggles. he doesn't look anything like Jack from the front though.)

NBT x 20
Omi stopped messing with the bee and walked outside to the training temple. "No ones here?" He crouched on his knees and started punching constantly.

MrCurt061430
Max came across a room that seemed to have been poorly built and stood outside the door way as he poked his head inside the room to check it out.

At god
Jackson knocked on the door wounded from his journey monks opened the door "Oh my g..." One of them said Jackson was covered in wounds "............." Jackson fell down fainting. Master fung came "Take this young man to the aiding room quick!" Master fung yelled monks took him passing Max and Omi along the way.

NBT x 20
Omi turned to jackson and then to max. He continued punching. Dojo flew to Master Fung he landed on his shoulders. "I since a Shen Gong Wu." He said silently.

At god
Jackson got up "Uhhhhh....I have shen gong wu also..." Jackson said weakly he got out a Shadow sword from his sleeves and handed to Dojo. "I came..to train here.....chase young.. attacked..." Jackson said his bleeding arm was bad "I forgot name is Jackson dragon of darkness element." Jackson said

NBT x 20
(Kill this. Are you Master Fung?)

MrCurt061430
Max didn't even notice the Monks running past him with an injured man as he continued looking around the room. "Hmm, this room could use some better architecture skills..." Max said as he pushed up his glasses and entered the room.

MrCurt061430
(He can be if he wants.)

MrCurt061430
Max fixed up the room, and left. He then went over to master Fung. "Heh, cool dragon." Max said as he saw Dojo on Maser Fung's shoulder.

At god
Originally posted by At god
Jackson knocked on the door wounded from his journey monks opened the door "Oh my g..." One of them said Jackson was covered in wounds "............." Jackson fell down fainting. Master fung came "Take this young man to the aiding room quick!" Master fung yelled monks took him passing Max and Omi along the way.

((kill this post?))

NBT x 20
"Heh finally somone apreciates me thnx kid." Dojo dropped down from Master Fungs shoulder and snatched the shadow sword. "I'll put this with the others." He said as he drifted up floating to the Shen Gong Wu holders. Dojo was almost down the hall. Then he dropped threw the ground, and walked to the Shen Gong Wu holders and sat it in.

(I know i'm asking?)

MrCurt061430
Dojo dropped down from Master Fungs shoulder and snatched the shadow sword. "I'll put this with the others." He said as he drifted up floating to the Shen Gong Wu holders. Dojo was almost down the hall. Then he dropped threw the ground, and walked to the Shen Gong Wu holders and sat it in.

(I know i'm asking?)

Max just stared at Dojo with his mouth slight lt open, when Max first saw him, he thought Dojo was just some wierd fashon sense, not once did Max think Dojo was real until he talked and started moving. Max closed his mouth and started walking to the training area as he pulled out his staff and started staff combat training.

At god
Jackson walked up to Dojo "So what is this place?" Jackson asked as he came down stairs "I have a question to ask you uhhh who ever you are what is the big deal with Shen Gong Wu I mean you guys keep them safe like a gold or something" Jackson said he crossed his arms. "And Im not evil your secret is safe with me" Jackson said and smiled friendly

NBT x 20
Dojo jumped in the air turning around. "Hey kid! Don't scare me like that well how can i put this The Shen Gong Wu are fictional mystical artifacts possessing magical powers.
The first Xiaolin Showdown was between Grand Master Dashi and Wuya. It was a major battle, of which Dashi used the Shen Gong Wu against Wuya's Heylin magic. Eventually, Grand Master Dashi was the victor, and Wuya was locked in a puzzle box. Determined to ensure that it did not happen again, Grand Master Dashi and Dojo hid the Shen Gong Wu all over the World.

1500 years later, Wuya returned and began to collect the Shen Gong Wu in order to gain World Domination. She usually works with Jack Spicer, but they often bring in others to help them. They are the Heylin.

In order to prevent Wuya's plans, Dojo worked with the 'Chosen Ones', and they also began collecting Shen Gong Wu. They are the Xiaolin (Warriors).

A Shen Gong Wu can only be located when it chooses to reveal itself, and at that point, both Wuya and Dojo sense it and can locate its general area. Jack Spicer has also devised a mechanical device that senses a new Shen Gong Wu, and Chase Young is also capable of anticipating when a new Shen Gong Wu will be revealed.

It is unknown how many there are, as the nature of the show is for at least one new one to be revealed in each episode, though in the first episode Wuya commented that there are "hundreds."

Every thousands of years, the planetary alignment of our solar system makes the Shen Gong Wu gather together to form Mala Mala Jong and with the Ring of Nine Dragons to create the Fearsome Four.

When the rare Heylin comet flies over Earth, the Wu comes alive when put on. Raimundo was subject to the Golden Tiger Claws,Third Arm Sash,Helmet of Jong and many others and was turned into a giant freakish brute until the comet had passed and it was safe to take the wu off." He yawned. "How is that?"

MrCurt061430
(That was a very descriptive plot of the series.)

NBT x 20
( big grin )

At god
(*Mouth opened* Ok that's plain better 100X then me))

"Ok that's scary Im gonna take a nap" Jackson said "Darkness!" He yelled he got himself a shadow pillow he yawned "I want to kick Jack spicer's butt now! Can we just go to his base and wrack and smash stuff?" Jackson asked. He went out to the play ground as the pillow dissapered he kicked and punched the tree and made it fall "Whoops sorry" Jackson said

NBT x 20
Dojo turned around a layed the shadow sword in the pile of Shen Gong Wu. "Weird kid but i'm a dragon anyway." He appeared in front of Max. "Hey kid nice to be apreciated around her." Dojo said as he smiled.

MrCurt061430
(Be right back.)

At god
Master fung walked up to him "I just saw you what you did now" Master fung said "Uhhhhh sorry?" Jackson asked "I saw your power and element also..." Master fung said. He handed him a Xiaolin dragon in training belt "Hey Dragon guy! What's this?!" Jackson yelled pointing at the belt

Ashiitaka
(Dont make your character "special" if your going to use Master Fung, use him right! n.n)

Ashitaka had been listening to all this intently, trying to learn as much as possible. He had placed his bags in one of the better looking rooms and sat himself in a Zen Garden, meditating.

NBT x 20
Raimundo still listened to his MP3 player he walked to the training temple. He spotted Omi practing on his water skills. "Greetings Raimundo." "Wat's up Omi." "Hear to practice?" "Yea." Omi went back to punching thin air crouched on his knees. Raimundo began snap kicking fast and swift as the wind every time he kicked a little breeze came by. The same as Omi punched it sound as someone had slapped there hands on water. Omi stopped practicing he began to walk to the corner of the training temple.

Omi got the dummy out and hung it up on the wall. "WATER!" HE screamed and swished his arms with control and strength and called aford great water. He hit the dummy with a great impact. The dummy flowed away in the water.

"Nice Omi now let me try." Raimundo said as he walked to pick the dummy up and hung it up on the wall. "WIND!" He screamed and in a matter of seconds the dummy had disappeared. Omi turned to Raimundo. "Isn't that the 9th dummy today? You know Kimiko pays half for those she might kill you."

Raimundo's eyes got wide getting nervous. "Hey Omi do you think i am getting worser at pranking?" Omi turned to Raimundo. "No i think your pranking skills are fairly good."

At god
"Wetever it is...uhhh what's your name? Wetever I just want to stay like this right now Im just a guest anyways......" Jackson said he walked away Master fung looked at him "Alright if that's your choice for now" Master fung said he walked away to another side. He went to Zen garden he just sat on the tree looking at the temple. He went to the training center "darkness!" Jackson yelled and the shadows started to come out of the ground as a practice target. He kicked and punched at the targets he made "I like this place!" Jackson yelled and made targets dissapere

Ashiitaka
Ashitaka opened one eye and looked over at Jackson, and muttered, "Steel." under his breath and blocks of steel rose from the ground, penetrating the globes of darkness. Ashitaka chuckled and resumed meditation.

At god
((G2g guys this is my last post for today))

Jackson just ignored it he went up to the tree to take a nap he snored as he saw Raimoundo he litsened to hard metal. He yawned and went to sleep "Chase young I'll get you soon..." Jackson said to himself.

MrCurt061430
(Ignore this post)

NBT x 20
Dojo appeared in front of jackson. "What." He said lazily still sleepy. Dojo jumped up and pointed straight toward the right of Jackson. "A Shen Gong Wu i sense one have to get to Master Fung quickly!" He flew as fast as he could and reached Master Fung he landed on his shoulders.

"Master Fung i sense a Shen Gong Wu!" He screamed his finger still pointing to the right. "Now were was the scroll?" Dojo began to search in his pouch he pulled out a penny, and Kimiko's cell phone. "Oh this is were it was." He searched some more.

"Got it!" He yelled and pulled out the scroll he opened it. It showed a picture of a coin like golden Shen Gong Wu. "The name of it is the Mantis Flip Coin. It is a coin with a square hole in the middle which resembles a Chinese coin that allows the user to do high jumps and flips, though these attributes are not something the insect is known for! But the only Shen Gong Wu that we have is the Shadow Sword. It has the power of one swipe to put what ever it swiped at in total darkness! I think the Responsible one to have that one is Omi. So what ya think Master Fung?"

MrCurt061430
(Sorry it took so long.)

Dojo appeared in front of jackson. "What." He said lazily still sleepy. Dojo jumped up and pointed straight toward the right of Jackson. "A Shen Gong Wu i sense one have to get to Master Fung quickly!" He flew as fast as he could and reached Master Fung he landed on his shoulders.

"Master Fung i sense a Shen Gong Wu!" He screamed his finger still pointing to the right. "Now were was the scroll?" Dojo began to search in his pouch he pulled out a penny, and Kimiko's cell phone. "Oh this is were it was." He searched some more.

"Got it!" He yelled and pulled out the scroll he opened it. It showed a picture of a coin like golden Shen Gong Wu. "The name of it is the Mantis Flip Coin. It is a coin with a square hole in the middle which resembles a Chinese coin that allows the user to do high jumps and flips, though these attributes are not something the insect is known for! But the only Shen Gong Wu that we have is the Shadow Sword. It has the power of one swipe to put what ever it swiped at in total darkness! I think the Responsible one to have that one is Omi. So what ya think Master Fung?"

Max ended his staff combat training and entered the room where Dojo was in..."Shen Gong Wu? Where?" Asked Max as Kimiko walked in, she was using her PDA and looked angry, "Rai seriously needs to stop sending me these viruses...Oh my Cell Phone, I wondered where that went." Said Kimiko as she picked up her Cell phone. Clay entered the room too as Dojo was shouting so loud the whole temple heard it.

Menwhile...At Jack Spicer's basement, Wuya was also sensing the new Shen Gong Wu, Jack quickly turned on his two proppeller heli-pack and began looking for it, Bringing some of his 'jack bots with him.

NBT x 20
Raimundo walked in smileing. "You rang." Omi walked in as well beside Raimundo. "I still say i won with my water skills." "Quiet pipsqueek my wind powers own yours." Dojo still pointed on his right. "There were my finger is."

MrCurt061430
Max was looking around rapidly, he was obviously excited. Clay saw this and walked over to Max and said, "Now calm down, partner, Ya'll act like you ain't done this before." "I...haven't hunted Shen Gong Wu before..." "Oh...right, go on ahead then."

NBT x 20
Dojo vanished and appeared in the Shen Gong Wu place. He picked up the only Shen Gong Wu. The Shadow Sword he picked it up and appeared in front of Omi. "Take this." Dojo handed Omi the Shadow Sword. "I am Honored to take this Shen Gong Wu." He said as he bowed before Dojo. Raimundo turned to Master Fung. "Now how will we find the Shen Gong Wu?" He said as he smiled.

(MrCurt061430 can you control Master Fung for now?)

MrCurt061430
{Master Fung}

Master Fung pointed to Dojo and said, "Dojo will change size and take all of you to it's location."

NBT x 20
Raimundo began laughing. "Like we're going to take lessons from a Gecko." Dojo twitched and he transformed into a gigantic, fire breathing dragon. "DON"T EVER CALL ME A GECKO I'M A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON!!!" His voice boomed. Dojo transformed back into his small size. Raimundo was shaking looking at Dojo.

(Can i control JAck Spicer?)

MrCurt061430
(Sure.)

Max looked at Dojo as he changed size and hand an impressed look on his face, "Awesome!! I can tell that this day's going to end well."

NBT x 20
(Thnx!)
"Heh time for the dragon express!!" Dojo yelled and walked outside. Raimundo and Omi followed him. Dojo turned into size he was now a Gigantic fire breathing dragon. "Everyone hop on." Raimundo and Omi plopped on Dojo's Huge, Scaly back.

MrCurt061430
Max, Kimiko, And Clay followed Rai and Omi and also hopped on to Dojo's back.

NBT x 20
Dojo took off as he flew. To the Shen Gong Wu he went faster and twirled.

Back in the lair.
"I want to rule the whole world not just Iceland, Or feji but the whole world!" Jack pounded on his table as his bots floated around. One of the bots floated to jack. "Pardon me sir?" "What can't you see i'm on a evil rampage?!" "But your father sent you a gift from Hong-Kong." "Oh a puzzle box Hmm let's see. And the magic prize it a mask...Lame. Alright back to world conquest. My favorite past time." Jack tossed the box and a purple mist arose from it.

"Onward to asia!" The purple mist said with a mask on. "Ahhhh spooky ghost lady attack!" Jack screamed and his bots shot lasers at her. It went right threw her. "Plans for world conquest my dear boy we have much in common what's your name?" "Jack Spicer." "I'm your new best friend..."

MrCurt061430
Max continued looking around excitedly, he had never been this high in the air before. Max eventualy calmed down and asked Dojo, "So, Where're we headed?"

NBT x 20
"For the Shen Gong Wu." Dojo had flew close to the ground. He turned into his smaller form and pointed into the water. "It's down there." "I'll get it." Omi dived into the water and swam around looking for it. Jack sent a bot into the water as well. "Hi losers."

MrCurt061430
Max didn't respond to Jack's insult, he just ran over to the water bank and looked over it, waiting for Omi. Kimiko and Clay did the same.

NBT x 20
Omi swam back up for air. "Can't find it."

MrCurt061430
"My turn!" Max shouted as he dove in, and began looking for it.

MrCurt061430
Max found the coin and grabbed it and began to swim toward the surface.

NBT x 20
Jack flew out from the water with the Shen Gong Wu. "Too late losers." He held it out in his hands as he smiled he turned to Wuya. "Bow before me citzens of earth i now rule you with the mantis flip coin." Jack was on a building his the Mantic Flip Coin glowed and he flipped off with a great length and landed. Wuya flew beside jack. "You cannot rule the earth yet you have but one Shen Gong Wu." "How many are there." "Hundreds."

"What! Ok you're gonna need to get solid and help me out here." Jack said waving his hands threw Wuya. Omi walked in front of jack. "Hello friend that coin is of great mystical importance may we please have it?" Jack giggled. "No way shorty this Shen Gong Wu is mine." Raimundo turned to Kimiko. "How does he know about Shen Gong Wu?"

Wuya floated beside jack. "How indeed." Dojo seen wuya float beside jack. "Wuya wow the years have not been kind to you." Wuya floated in front of Dojo. "Mind your tongue reptile Dashi isn't here to protect you." Dojo flew away beside Omi. Omi turned to Wuya. "Away evil spirit. You cannot stop us." Jack turned to Omi. "She can't i can." He pressed a button on his shoulder. "Jack bots attack Mince them." JAck bots flew beside jack fastly.

Omi looked at the JAck bots. He jumped into the air. "WATER!" And a water symbol appeared on his head as he kicked a jack bot.

MrCurt061430
max reached the surface and realized that he had a regular coin, He jumped out of the water, pulled out his staff and ran toward the bots, jumped in the air, curled into a ball, and then constantly spun, defeating the bots every time his staff struck them, but he only got about three. Max then landed on his feet and spotted Wuya, "I hate ghosts. Why do they have to stick around? Destiny doesn't want you here, spirits!"

SilentWolf
Outside the temple Roja sat crouched on a thick branch of a tall tree. She watched as every so often people would leave the temple and meditate.

MrCurt061430
{Kimiko, Clay}

Kimiko and Clay were trying to fight was well as Omi and Max against the Jack bots.

At god
Jackson came into the scene Kicking and punching the jack bots in fast rate "Darkness!" Jackson yelled the shadow spears sprang out from the ground destroying some of the Jack bots "Now Im gonna kick you butt!" Jackson yelled. He reached for the wu stepping on Jackbots along the way he touched "Jack spicer I challenge you to Xiaolin show down my shadow sword against your mantis flip coin!" Jackson yelled

NBT x 20
(Omi has the shadow sword.)

At god
((Ohhhh... sorry then I'll borrow that sword for a minute))

Jackson came into the scene "I'll take that Omi don't worry Im not evil!" Jackson yelled the Shadow sword came out of Omi's hands and Jackson grabbed the hilt he slashed and stabbed thorugh the robots. "Shadow sword! Darkness!" Jackson yelled the burst of darkness obliverated some Jack bots he jumped on one of the robot's head and reached for the Wu "Jack spicer I challenge you to a Xioalin showdown my shadow sword against your mantis flip coin and the game is Xioalin sparring!" Jackson yelled

MrCurt061430
Max turned his attention to the showdown, as the environment around him changed. "Wow, this day is getting better and better every minute."

At god
"I know what I do kicking little red butt of yours Jack!" Jackson yelled he pulled out his Shadow sword "Now ladies first Jack" Jackson said and smiled grimly he got to his fighting position. (Like Riku's postion in KH))
"Now are you just going to stand there like a little afraid baby?" Jackson asked

NBT x 20
"How did you get that?" Omi said checking his pockets.

At god
"Because Im darkness elemental based don't you know? Watch" Jackson said "Darkness!" He yelled the spears rose out of the ground and headed for Jack spicer "And don't worry Omi Im no evil Im good side just like you" Jackson said

MrCurt061430
"Hmm, that's pretty cool." Max said as he continued to watch the showdown.

Ashiitaka
Ashitaka was bewildered when he walked out of his room in the temple, seeing absolutely no one there. "Eh..? So much for a quick nap..." He ran back in, grabbing his kama and katana and rushed off with in human speed, a staircase of metal rising in front of him. He arrived at the showdown, a few hundred feet into the air and sat watching it, "Odd... No one stops to wake me up..."

(Apparently unlike you people, I have school!)

MrCurt061430
(So do I, but my school has a computer and internet access.)

SilentWolf
Roja leapt from the tree she was in, landing silently in a crouched position as she listened to the loud noises of fighting coming from somewhere near the temple. Attacking this place would be foolish, but hopefully she could gather some information about it.

MrCurt061430
(I'd like to make another character, this time, a villain.)

Name: Hai Takigawa

Height: 6' 7"

Birthplace/Hometown: Tokyo

Ethnicity: Japanese

Eye Color: Brown

Alignment: evil

Apparel/Appearance: Dresses like Jack, face looks like Chase's, Hair is combed back with bangs.

Personality: Amazingly polite for a villain.

Powers/Element/Weapons: Because he is a villain, Hai has no element, and his only weapon is his Staff.

Background/Backstory: The person who killed Max's parents. Currently released from prison.

Dislikes: Killing, due to the fact that he gave it up.

Strengths/Skills: Martial arts, the fact that Max hates him more than anything, almost as good at combat as Max.

Weaknesses/Disorders/"Problems": Other than the fact that he's not the best fighter in the world, he has no weaknesses.

Desires: to continue to do evil things, and gather all the Shen Gong Wu for himself.

Extra Details: Has permanently given up killing.

SilentWolf
yay another villian!!! =X

MrCurt061430
(I took away the killing thing because nobody actually dies in the series.)

At god
((MrCurt061430 do you want to be chase young?))

"Now perish...Shadow sword!" Jackson yelled the darkness element started to unlock the secreat power of the shadow sword the sword started to get darker and the hilt became red. "Shadow sword!" Jackson yelled then he slashed the shadow sword in air then the shadowy beams came straight for Jack.

NBT
"I shall have that back it was granted to me." Jack spicer laughed at the spears. "Unfourtanlly i don't play fair jack bots attack. The bot flew at him shooting lasers and swinging. Jack jumped onto Jacksons head and flipped off him. "Gotcha!" He pushed him down and flipped for the Darkness Sword. Jack spicer flipped over it grabbing it. "Gotcha."

Everything glowed and it was back to normal. "Looks like i win losers." Jack said flying away with Wuya beside him. "Ha! Seems i win." "Details you have both of the Shen Gong Wu go!" Jack spicer disappeared in the distance.

At god
"Why you I don't play fair also!" Jackson yelled "Darkness!" The dark spear rose out of the ground and took out Dark sword. "Dark sword!" Jackson yelled he slashed every Jack bots "Now Im really angry! Dark oblivieration!" Jackson yelled the dark beam from the dark sword started to burn Jack's butt including his hair. "Now I have another trick for you! Darkness!!!" Jackson yelled his feet burnt with darkness and kicked Jack's face

NBT
(Jack is gone?)

At god
((Didn't read kill that and I'll just be Chase young))

Jackson punched the floor "Damnit! This is all my fault if I just have made my moves quicker" Jackson said then a man came "Ahhh I see you have lost young monk" Man said "Who are you? And Im not a monk! Yet..." Jackson said. "I know the true power...the power of the dark side and the name is Chase young" Chase young said "You....you destroyed my home!" Jackson yelled "Your home was pethdic now join me and gain the true power" Chase young said Jackson thought for a moment.

Ashiitaka
(Eh? Periods man!!!)

Ashitaka was amused at how little the two knew about fighting. He saw Chase and shrugged, "Who cares if Jack turns, one more person to kill." He smirked and stood on his pillar of metal.

NBT
Omi turned to jackson and got in his Water style Kung fu.

At god
"Do you? Then what do you call this?!" Chase young yelled he put on of his index fingers on the piller of metal and the metal started to crack and became a rubble making Ashitaka falling down. "Now you see? The power of the dark side?" Chase young asked. Jackson was tempted "No I won't join the evil forces!" Jackson yelled. "Alright then...But I'll still give you time to make a choice before I destroy all of you!" Chase young said and dissapered. "............Im powerless am I?" Jackson asked frowning and he belived that Chase young was speaking the truth.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by At god
((MrCurt061430 do you want to be chase young?))

"Now perish...Shadow sword!" Jackson yelled the darkness element started to unlock the secreat power of the shadow sword the sword started to get darker and the hilt became red. "Shadow sword!" Jackson yelled then he slashed the shadow sword in air then the shadowy beams came straight for Jack.

(If nobody else claims him when he shows up, but that was my own villain, for my character. I only say who their faces look like because I'm not very good at describing faces...)

SilentWolf
Roja continued to listen to the fighting. She sat cross legged just outside the temple, twirling her dark hair in bordom. Who ever was in there fighting seemed to be pretty brutal.

MrCurt061430
(I REALLY don't like it when my mom does this, I g2g again, but I'll be back soon.)

Ashiitaka
(Dont control me!!)

Ashitaka was shaken up a bit but on his way down, caught himself with another pillar and laughed. "Pathetic." He stood again and lept from his high perch and created stairs leading to the showdown, drawing his katana.

NBT
Omi relaxed himself. "Ahhh! Because of you all we have lost the first Shen Gong Wu!" Raimundo turned to Omi. "Dude it was a coin." Omi turned back putting his hands in the air. "A magical coin do ye not understand the more Shen Gong Wu Wuya haves the stronger she is!"

At god
"Yeah your right...." Jackson said "I lost to that pethdic spicer!!" Jackson yelled he got angry and shadowy spears and spikes rose out of the ground and then went back in. "That magical coin called mantis whacha ma callit Im gonna side with evil now!" Jackson yelled. He cracked his knuckles and put on some black half gloves.

Ashiitaka
Ashitaka smirked and muttered, "Metal." Under his breath so quietly no one could hear it unless they were focusing on him. Spikes of metal rose from the ground and circled around Chase and Jack.

SilentWolf
THe word evil rang in her ears and she perked up, listening more entently. Either help was on the way or they were coming for her. She waited patently, ready to run if neccisary.

NBT
(Which Jack? And Chase is gone.)

Ashiitaka
(Well only Jackson.)

At god
((Jack is gone too))

Ashiitaka
(You never said taht... Jack Spicer!!)

At god
Originally posted by NBT
"I shall have that back it was granted to me." Jack spicer laughed at the spears. "Unfourtanlly i don't play fair jack bots attack. The bot flew at him shooting lasers and swinging. Jack jumped onto Jacksons head and flipped off him. "Gotcha!" He pushed him down and flipped for the Darkness Sword. Jack spicer flipped over it grabbing it. "Gotcha."

Everything glowed and it was back to normal. "Looks like i win losers." Jack said flying away with Wuya beside him. "Ha! Seems i win." "Details you have both of the Shen Gong Wu go!" Jack spicer disappeared in the distance.

((read this))

Ashiitaka
(Jesus Christ!!!!! I meant Jackson to begin with... you never said he left... And then... *Dies.* Null my post then...)

NBT
(Omi had said that at first? And i said jack spicer disappeared in the distance.)

At god
((Anyone want to be chase young?))

Ashiitaka
(Im an idiot aint I?)

Ashitaka jumped back off his pillar and turned to walk to the temple, ignoring the other people and putting his katana away,

NBT
(No just mistaken somthing i do it all the time.)

Ashiitaka
(I'll be Chase... Whats his background?)

At god
((yes you are jk))

Jackson walked to the temple and got his things "Are you sure?" Master fung asked "Yeah Im sure every one thinks Im weak I want power" Jackson said. "The power is not importent that matters but the knowlege" Master fung said "I don't understand what you said but screw it" Jackson said he got his bag pack and was nearly at the gate.

Ashiitaka
Ashitaka had made it to the temple and saw Jackson walking to it. "You shouldn't leave you know, most will think you as a coward and blame you for everything that has happened. You need to be aware that if you leave, theres the looming chance that you may die. I'm not threatening you, just speaking the truth." He smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Just try it out."

NBT
(Can i have Kimiko?)
Raimundo glared at jackson. "You're willing to blame."

MrCurt061430
(Yes, you may, and I'm sorry for taking so long.)

Ashiitaka
(Its okay.)

At god
"Raimoundo and Ash is right you may be just an ash right now but later it will become your victory" Master fung said. Jackson thought for a moment "Fine I'll stay little more" Jackson said. "Wise choice while that here" Master fung said handing him a belt "what's this?" Jackson asked.

MrCurt061430
Max joined everybody else at the temple.

Ashiitaka
(God, I'll be Chase, whats his background?)

Ashitaka smiled and bowed, flashing his hand in a sign at his chest, from his family. "Peace, dear friend."

MrCurt061430
(He's basically, one of the most evil people on the planet. He is also very skilled and can transform into a legged dragon.)

Ashiitaka
(Ah.. I dont know this stuff >.> Whats his like... Lair or whatever.. I need a like full bio on him, but I can take it from there.)

NBT
(Take it from a Xiaolin Showdown Master! Chase Young is the great master of evil. He is generally considered the greatest evil genius in the world.

Chase Young lives in his secret domain, which is a hideout in the side of a mountain, much like Wuya's. Inside the mountain is his citadel, which is surprisingly serene and contains mostly fountains and sculptures. Whenever he battles a warrior on the force of good, he wagers his or her loyalty to him. Once he defeats a warrior, he transforms him or her into some feline predator, generally a tiger, lion, or leopard (apparently the leopards are always black). Because he has many cat guards in his hideout, it is presumed that he has defeated many warriors in his life. When he needs to battle multiple forces of good, he is able to make them transform back into their human forms, and it is revealed that he has defeated good warriors from all around the world. The cat soldiers (or at least some of them) have the ability to turn into crows and spy on people for Chase.

Although Chase Young looks young, he is in fact quite old. He was once on the side of good, but then he traded his soul for a potion that makes him immortal. The main ingredient is a dragon; any dragon will do, apparently. Chase Young is a legendary martial arts master, generally regarded as the best in the world. He has only been defeated once in combat throughout the series, by Master Monk Guan. Before battle, he drinks the Lao-Mang-Lone Soup, as a toast to his predicted victory. His true form is a giant (a bit larger than the average human) lizard like creature with incredible fighting abilities.

In the first appearance of Chase Young, he was after Dojo, the dragon. He needed Dojo for his potion, so he made a deal with a warrior of good, Master Monk Guan. In exchange for Guan bringing him Dojo, he would return the Spear of Guan to him, which he had won in a previous battle. However, Master Monk Guan decided to fight Chase Young, and managed to defeat him in a rematch. Although Chase Young is on the side of evil, he is still a true warrior, and to his word, he let Dojo and the Xiaolin Warriors go.

Chase Young is regarded by most to be the true villain of the series, even though Jack Spicer has done most of the fighting for the side of evil (and has not won many Shen Gong Wu), and Wuya has been around for 1,500 years. Chase Young predicts the future of Omi; that he will grow up to become an extremely strong warrior when he is an adult. He even believes that Omi will one day be strong enough to defeat him one day, which is why Chase Young's main goal throughout the series has been to turn Omi to the side of evil.

In the end of season 2, Chase Young had a complex plan to win over Omi once and for all. First, he acquired the Ying Yo-Yo, although the Xiaolin Warriors believed that Jack Spicer had won it. Next he incapacitated Master Fung by using the Ying Yo-Yo to bring him into the Ying-Yang world. Because Master Fung knew if he left the Ying-Yang world he would leave his ying behind, he put himself into a trance-like state, not to be awakened until his ying was returned and his chi was whole.

Omi, not knowing the true effects of the Ying Yo-Yo, as the part of the scroll describing the effects of the two Yo-Yo Shen Gong Wu was missing, went into the Ying-Yang World to rescue Master Fung. Once he left, his ying chi was left behind, and he became irrational and quick-tempered. He left the Xiaolin Temple, joining Chase Young, as he was the only one who helped Omi when the Temple was taken over by Jack Spicer and his new evil army. While still under the effects of losing his ying, he swore his loyalty to Chase Young.

Later, Clay, Kimiko, and Raimundo stormed Chase Young's fortress. They retrieved the Ying Yo-Yo, and went into the Ying-Yang World, along with Jack Spicer. There, they found the Yang Yo-Yo, acquired Master Fung and Omi's ying chi, and went back into the real world. Kimiko used the Machurian Musca to enter Omi's brain, as did Jack Spicer with his Changing Chopsticks. In a critical climax, as Omi was annihilating both Raimundo and Clay in combat with his new Heylin powers, Kimiko drops the bottle of Omi's ying chi. Jack Spicer catches it, but instead of destroying it, thus winning Omi to the side of evil forever, he instead helps Kimiko to return the chi to Omi.

Although Omi returns to normal and renounces his evil ways, Chase Young shows them that Omi swore his loyalty to him. Even though Omi was not thinking straight when he did so, he is bound to his word as a warrior of honor, and joins Chase Young. Like many other warriors before him, he is turned into a feline by Chase Young, a small yellow cat. This causes Chase to become infused with Omi's energy, making him stronger than ever before. However, despite his unleashing the Chi Creature on the other Xiaolin warriors, Chase was beaten and Omi returned to the side of good.

With Wuya, now human, by his side, Chase continued his efforts against the Xiaolin warriors. His first attempt was to interfere with the quest for the Bird of Paradise.

It is later revealed that he was turned over to the Heylin (evil) Side by Hannibal Roy Bean, and that he was once a comrade-in-arms with Master Monk Guan before his turn.)

MrCurt061430
(What NBT said...)

Ashiitaka
(O_O Nice...? I will continue tomorrow, I have dinner! n.n)

NBT
( big grin What can i say I LOVE ANIME!! And know little stuff about it.)

MrCurt061430
(But isn't Xialoin Showdown a Chinese series?)

NBT
(It is? I consider it a anime and a lot of other stuff.)

MrCurt061430
(Oh well, I'll ponder over this later, I don't want this RP to die.)

NBT
(Me too i just can't wait until Hack//Legend Of The Twilight gets aproved!)

Ashiitaka
(Same!)

Chase sat in a chair, only a lone light shining in on him from the stained glass window above. He chuckled and said to himself and the cats around him, "I will soon have the Xiaolin Warriors and Omi to! I just need a way... That Jackson's mind is confused, he might do... Or I could always use one of my warriors to infiltrate the temple as a human..." The cats murred at this and he smiled, placing his hand on ones head, "In due time, young one... In due time..." He smiled in an evil kind of way.

NBT
(Yea! I'm Shugo i never Rp with him but there never was a Rp about Hack//Legend Of The Twilight!!)

MrCurt061430
(Perfect.)

Ashiitaka
(Perfect...? What you talkin 'bout? Yeah, I wanted Shugo, but eh... Guess Ashitaka will have to do..)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>