with this news, Jo just gave us a big info about book seven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atila the great
hi

i was reading that an actor has been casted to play dumbledore's brother. now, do you remember the interview in the chamber of secrets bonus disc in wich JK said that she calls to say what can be omitted and what will be a big thing later on?

abenforth's (spl?) participation in Book five is not really important, if somebody's gonna inform the Order about harry and Co. creating an army, it would be better if they show mundungus, but no! they decided to make it with dumbledore's brother.

now my point is that with this piece of news about casting, Jo might be trying to tell us that he plays a big part on book seven.

what do you think? valid stuff? BS? or what?

by the way, sorry about the grammar, it's really late now

Council#13
Im not quite sure what's going on here.... so no Mudungus? Alberforth (spl?) is gonna take his place?

Barker
Originally posted by atila the great
sorry about the grammar, it's really late now
Apology Accepted, I have no Idea what the Hell you typed. erm

And So you both know how to spell it: Aberforth.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
Apology Accepted, I have no Idea what the Hell you typed. erm

And So you both know how to spell it: Aberforth. Here, I will clear up what he said. Jo said that they casted someone to play Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother to inform Dumbledore about Harry and Co. creating an army instead of Dung (as I like calling him). Now, that last part confuses me. That last part made no sense... WHEN DID THIS EVER HAPPEN EVEN WITH DUNG?! Anyway, since they casted Aberforth, he thinks why should they have him appear once in the movies, leading this person who started the thread to think that Aberforth is going to have a big part in book seven.

My views. Once more, the first part about what Aberforth is doing is still confusing to me. Second, I think Jo might just be playing a trick, to throw us off. Course, there is another part saying this guy might be right, Aberforth might have a big part.... yea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.