Thc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I just realized that THC could easily stand for Tire Hiker's Cock . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . eyed. blink

Mystique Lynx
was ist ein THC in real life..?

Valharu
And Dino Cazares says "this sucks and I dont want to be here anymore".
Burton C. Bell says" Then get the **** out and dont come back. And stop spreading lies. Thus begins their "Evolution".

Mystique Lynx
ah...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Valharu
And Dino Cazares says "this sucks and I dont want to be here anymore".
Burton C. Bell says" Then get the **** out and dont come back. And stop spreading lies. Thus begins their "Evolution". Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
ah... laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I just realized that THC could easily stand for Tire Hiker's Cock . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . eyed. blink

laughing

Prabhodh

who the hell is "Tire Hiker"?

Clone
Originally posted by Prabhodh
who the hell is "Tire Hiker"? Some guy that makes outlandish claims like how he invented the question mark. laughing out loud

AOR
Originally posted by Clone
Some guy that makes outlandish claims like how he invented the question mark. laughing out loud

hysterical

Prabhodh
Some guy that makes outlandish claims like how he invented the question mark. laughing out loud

laughing

K.Diddy
I'm about to blaze up some THC right nowlongsmoke

Clone
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I'm about to blaze up some THC right nowlongsmoke THC is very bad for you! sad

Valharu
Tired Hiker is crazy laughing

Clone
Like I give a hoot! smokin'

Valharu
You give a very big hoot. shifty

D-Double

laughing laughing laughing I knew you were gonna say that when I read the thread title! big grin

Clone
Do I really? shifty

Valharu
Do I really? shifty Might be. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.