-=- I'm Changing my REAL Name -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I am keeping my first name the same, Because I like to be called "Fred", I Know sounds like "Bob" But how people do you know are ACTUALLY Name "Fred"?

The Choices:

Nietzsche - After Fredrich Nietzsche, Quoted "God Is Dead"

Virgil - Classical Biblical Critic

Jesus - A lot of people call me that, more women then anybody else, wonder why, but still I like that name.

And my Great Grandfather raced down my Familly bloodline down the "King David"!?!?!?

So APPRENTLY Jesus is My Uncle. Hard time beleiving that too.
But I'd use that any time stick out tongue

And why Marx? i'm not Communist, just sounds good and More Formal.

Council#13
Qui?

I know.... *mutters* carry the one... minus the 3.... No Freds. Point well taken. Name yourself.... Frederick Koala Marx! big grin

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I am keeping my first name the same, Because I like to be called "Fred", I Know sounds like "Bob" But how people do you know are ACTUALLY Name "Fred"?

The Choices:

Jesus - A lot of people call me that, more women then anybody else, wonder why, but still I like that name.

And my Great Grandfather raced down my Familly bloodline down the "King David"!?!?!?

And why Marx? i'm not Communist, just sounds good and More Formal. FNM, FVM, FJM. no call yourself ______ Xyz.

Council#13
Call yourself _____ xyz #13 yes sounds stupid, I know, but you'll get used to it. I hope. no expression

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Council#13
Call yourself _____ xyz #13 yes sounds stupid, I know, but you'll get used to it. I hope. no expression xyz #13 sounds cool!

Council#13
Happy Dance at least one person thinks so! rolling on floor laughing

AOR
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

The Choices:

And why Marx? i'm not Communist, just sounds good and More Formal.

I'd go with the first. Only because it's sound good, and not because of it's meaning...

Grand Moff Gav'
Grand xyz #13 sounds cooler!

Koala MeatPie
Please, serious sugestions based on the 3 choices.

Imaginary
I voted for Nietsche... I think it has a better flow.

Koala MeatPie

Inspectah Deck
2nd one

Pandemoniac
So it rests all on the choice of the middle name. Nietzsche is eccentric, but tough on the tongue, and it has a certain Frankensteinish feel to it. Concerning woman saying 'Jesus' in your company; that can be either a very good thing, or a very bad thing.
Virgil seems a name for a artist, stylish yet somewhat wild. I'd go for that one.

Imaginary

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
(...) Concerning woman saying 'Jesus' in your company; that can be either a very good thing, or a very bad thing.
(...)

They call ME Jesus stick out tongue

Pandemoniac
All right, in that case Jesus would be suitable too. But taste the names, and concider the value and impression they would make these days.
Jesus is cool, but come on, about 50% of today's pets are named Jesus.
Imagine introducing yourself as well. 'Good day, I'm Jesus Marx'.
- Yeah right, go bug some other blonde!

Or:
'Good evening, my name is Virgil Marx, can I get you a drink?'
- Hmmm, Virgil? Oww yes please!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
All right, in that case Jesus would be suitable too. But taste the names, and concider the value and impression they would make these days.
Jesus is cool, but come on, about 50% of today's pets are named Jesus.
Imagine introducing yourself as well. 'Good day, I'm Jesus Marx'.
- Yeah right, go bug some other blonde!

Or:
'Good evening, my name is Virgil Marx, can I get you a drink?'
- Hmmm, Virgil? Oww yes please!

Nopw that I think about it..

Virgil sounds... gay.

well Not as Manly As Nietzsche.
Nietzsche sounds more like... That villan dressed in black with sunglasses in films that take place in post Nazi pre Cold War to Cold War films.

Think "Hell Boy"

Pandemoniac
Yeah, virgil has a lubed accent to the name indeed. Forget what I said.
Still depends on what impression you want your name to invoke. The desired association to characters like Kroenen might not be the wisest choice on long terms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.