Vulcan Vs Cyclops, Havok, Cable and Rachel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
who would win?

Marvel Boy
Cable and Rachel are at their strongest state and havok/cyclops are fully powered.

Longinus
Vulcan, his brother's don't have anything on him and I'd say he's beyond Rachel and Cable in power

Marvel Boy
but could they all team up and use their powers together at the same time in one concentrated blast while Cable and Rachel attack his mind?

Tshern
Isn't Rachel's strongest stage Phoenix?

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by Tshern
Isn't Rachel's strongest stage Phoenix?

yeah and cable is god like so it should be a good fight

Black Adam
I ****ING HATE THESE GOD LIKE MUTANTS FORM THE SUMMERS FAMILY!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!.....

......... the phoenix should takes these.

wannabe
Originally posted by Black Adam
I ****ING HATE THESE GOD LIKE MUTANTS FORM THE SUMMERS FAMILY!!!! big grin They can be somewhat annoying, yes!!!

Thunderstrike
Pretty damn sure that this guy wouldn't survive Cable mind-raping him.

soujaboy09
Im sure he would, he can adapt to anything.

MrHeavySilence
Vulcan would probably win. He can just steal all their powers, adapt, and kill them all in scorching flames.

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Vulcan would probably win. He can just steal all their powers, adapt, and kill them all in scorching flames. yeah vulcan is beating cable..........are you on crack?

soujaboy09
You must not know what Vulcan can do

Black Adam
are you people telling me a guy that was just introduced three issues ago is match for the Phoenix?......

King KAM
are you people telling me a guy that was just introduced three issues ago is match for the Phoenix?...... and that he cant be mind raped

bitca730
I've yet to see anything god-like about Cable...can someone refer me to some issues? But against "god-like" Cable and Phoenix Force Rachel...equals no chance...even for an Omega level...what is he going to adapt to? If that was the case then someone like Lifeguard could take them out...remember her? ...didn't think so...

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah vulcan is beating cable..........are you on crack?

No. Why, do you need some?

grey fox
I ****ING HATE THESE GOD LIKE MUTANTS FORM THE SUMMERS FAMILY!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!.....

......... the phoenix should takes these.

Co-hate

Deadpool14
dude, Cable and Rachel could get his mind and Vulcan wouldn't even know he's in a fight. Then the brothers could roast his body. Cable and Rachel could do it without those two

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Co-hate tri-hateOriginally posted by bitca730
I've yet to see anything god-like about Cable...can someone refer me to some issues? But against "god-like" Cable and Phoenix Force Rachel...equals no chance...even for an Omega level...what is he going to adapt to? If that was the case then someone like Lifeguard could take them out...remember her? ...didn't think so... yes cable deadpool- first story arc

UniOmni
Can people tell me why they hate mutants that are so powerful??
I can understanding resenting the fact that they all seem to come from one mixed bloodline(Summers/Grey), but beyond that........Why the animosity??
IS it that mutants shouldn't be so powerful?? You hate mutants, but don't mind other laughable aberations??

OR is it that the whole mutant, downtrodden thing has been done to death?? That i can relate too.

manorastroman
vulcan already took out rachel.

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by manorastroman
vulcan already took out rachel.

Was she at Full Phoenix Force power

manorastroman
there's really know such thing. but she was at the level she's been at for the last dozen "uncanny" arcs.

Marvel Boy
i'm sure she used to be more powerful or she is more powerful now then when she lost to vulcan

guy222
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
i'm sure she used to be more powerful or she is more powerful now then when she lost to vulcan

Vulcan is the most powerful Summers brother

Team FTW

Marvel Boy
I still think that the summers team can take Vulcan. I mean he nearly got beaten recently by havok and polaris

llagrok
Which Cable?

don't shiv
any version of Cable allied with Rachel > Vulcan & Cyclops

using bodyslide they timeslide Cyke and Vulcan to the Big Bang

or port a singularity/black hole right on top of them

and if the brothers survive that. Rachel can erase their minds while they're groggy.

What If...
Originally posted by manorastroman
there's really know such thing. but she was at the level she's been at for the last dozen "uncanny" arcs.

I wouldn't necessary call her powerlevels throughout the last dozen Uncanny arcs flattering at the least.

IF anything, her powerlevels have gone down, along with the experience they chose to take away from her = not even close to her most powerful incarnation.

..............I hope most of these opinions have changed since April.

Darth Macabre
Vulcan sucks....one hit wonder.

llagrok
Originally posted by don't shiv
any version of Cable allied with Rachel > Vulcan & Cyclops

using bodyslide they timeslide Cyke and Vulcan to the Big Bang

or port a singularity/black hole right on top of them

and if the brothers survive that. Rachel can erase their minds while they're groggy.

Any version? no.

Vulcan has telepathy and telekinesis as well, just he seems to be a lot better than Rachel with it. Let's face it, Rachel's last showings have been crap. She couldn't even save her family from the Shi'ar. I think it's poor writing, but it doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Does bodyslide even work like that? Seems to me like it's been a bit f'ed up lately, at least in Cable/Deadpool.

If Vulcan really is that weak, he wouldn't have gone through the x-men like that. Not that this thread is about Vulcan and Cyclops together. It's about Vulcan going solo against the rest of the Summers'.

Vulcan has proven that he's strong enough to hang with the big guys, which is why he was such a challenge for the imperial guardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.