Ion Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win u decide takes place in new york, no prep, they have thwyre nomral power ok discuss

Longinus
I'll vote for Sentry

AJ4LIFE
me to but i wanna see some discussion come on people somone must think ion can win lol

Sir SKEETS Alot
Ion would win.......
GL Kyle would own Sentry now imagine what a way more powerful Kyle would do............

AJ4LIFE
why do u think that ay sentry is uber

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
why do u think that ay sentry is uber
You think Sentry is uber because
1.he got the feats
2.he's in marvel
3. the hype

I can guess the answer and it sure as hell isn't number 1........

snoopdogg
Ion pretty his on the totem pole on the galactic scale. Sentry has been defeated by Genis and the Collective so far.

Thanos_6383
Wow..then i guess Ion wins..

AJ4LIFE
actually i dont like marvel or sentry i just know hes good,

spetznaz
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
me to but i wanna see some discussion come on people somone must think ion can win lol

You must be kidding.

You ARE talking about Kyle as Ion (and not Kyle as a 'normal' GL), and you think that Sentry is such an obvious winner that it is funny anyone would think Ion could win.

Ion is simply on another power level from Sentry .....a much higher one.

Thus (unless you meant 'normal' Kyle as GL .....in which case you should have said so and not used the Ion moniker) Ion wins.

The guy is on a universal power level. As Ion he was not only omnipotent (as in ALL powerful) but he was also omnipresent (as in everywhere).

Sentry 'only' has the power of a million suns (and like many of Sentry's 'abilities' this was just a phrase, like the whole 'Superman is faster than a speeding bullet'), which is negligible when contrasted against Ion (and by the way most of Sentry's 'feats' are just background talk and hype ....he is very powerful, no doubt about that, but his resume is mostly talk and insinuation. Somewhat akin to a straight-A student at an ivy league uni who people say a lot of talk about .....like how he defeated the entire world in IQ, talk of how he took ALL the tests in the world with success, how he calculated all the stars in the universe accurately, how he said the entire sequence of Pi even when it went to infinity etc etc etc etc. A lot of talk, but not enough HARD feats).

Juntai
Kyle wills an entire army of Sentry's into existance to battle for him.
big grin

Mr. Valentine
yep, Ion easily owns sentry..Bob's out of his league here

Black Adam
Wtf?

ion wins 10/10

AJ4LIFE
really damn this is out the window then

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ion pretty his on the totem pole on the galactic scale. Sentry has been defeated by Genis and the Collective so far. Genis was a stalemate, and as I recall Sentry was holding back. Once Sentry decided to fully let loose, Genis bailed out of the fight by sending Sentry away.

As for the Collective...well name some characters that COULD take him on.

Big Sexy
he is always holding back. I like Sentry but until they are more showings of who he is and his complete limits, arguements for or against him should stop.

Validus
Genis was holding back too since everyone seems to forget and had the upperhand for the entire fight.

Ion would crap on both of them.

Mr. Valentine
scat mixed with owning..who could as for more?? lol

Thunderstrike
Kind of like how everyone says Genis beat King Thor, but didn't? confused The best Genis did was knock Thor over. That's about it. Also, he sent Sentry away. He didn't beat him either. We haven't seen the full limits of Sentry's powers yet, and probably won't until Civil War at least. Until then, we don't know who would win this.

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Kind of like how everyone says Genis beat King Thor, but didn't? confused The best Genis did was knock Thor over. That's about it.
I'd say thats quite impressive considering how Surfer did against Odin.

And we never saw the full limits of Ion's power either considering he pretty much had none.

Soleran
I like Sentry however Ion um thats overkill..................Ion 4 the win in this one, Regular ole GL Kyle though...................nope. Heck Batman has stolen his ring from his hand, so has Diana........bad showings or not stillsmile

UniOmni
Ion wins, and with ease, but lemme say this. I hate the word omnipotent. Simply because, when its used in comics, its hardly ever true. Ion has near omnipotent power. Lucifer has near omnipotent power. God is omnipotent. If someone made the thread of Ion vs Lucifer, chances are it'd be firmly in Lucifers favor. Why?? Isn't Ion omnipotent?? No, he not. His power appears to be so, to those on a smaller scale. To bugs, we probably appear as Gods, if there were such a sentience in their brains. But to us, Superman and Surfer would be gods. Its easy to say that they seem to be omnipotent as well. I say all this just to prove, there is only powerful, more powerful and then God. Thats all. No one short of him can truly be described as the o word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.