Fbi Top 11 Deaths Of Year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
1- Debby Mills-Newbroughton, 99 years old, was killed as she crossed the road. She was to turn 100 the next day, but crossing the road with her daughter to go to her own birthday party her wheel chair was hit by the truck delivering her birthday cake

2- Peter Stone, 42 years old, was murdered by his 8-year-old daughter, whom he had just sent to her room with no dinner. Young Samantha Stone felt that if she couldn't have dinner no one should, and she promptly inserted 72 rat poison tablets into her fathers coffee as he prepared dinner The victim took one sip and promptly collapsed. Samantha Stone was given a suspended sentence as the judge felt she didn't realise what she was doing, until she tried to poison her mother using the same method, one month later.

3- David Danil, 17 years old, was killed by his girl friend after he attempted to have his way with her. His unwelcome advance was met with double-barrelled shotgun. Charla's (the girlfriends') father had given it to her an hour before the date started, just in case.

4- Javier Halos, 27 years old, was killed by his landlord for failing to pay his rent for 8 years. The landlord, Kirk Weston, clubbed the victim to death with a toilet seat after he realised just how long it had been since Mr Halos paid his rent.

5- Megan Fry, 44 years old, is killed by 14 state troopers after she wandered onto a live firing, fake town, simulation. Seeing all the troopers walking slowly down the street Megan Fry had jumped out in front of them and yelled Boo! The troopers, thinking she was a pop up target, fired 67 shots between them, over 40 of them hitting the target. She just looked like a very real looking target, one of the troopers stated in his report.

6- Julia Smith, 20 years old, was killed by her brother Michael because she talked on the phone too long, Michael clubbed his sister to death with a cordless phone, then stabbed her several times with the broken aerial.

7- Helena Simms, Wife to the famous American nuclear scientist Harold Simms was killed by her husband after she had an affair with the neighbour. Over a period of 3 months Harold substituted Helena's eye shadow with a Uranium composite that was highly radioactive, until she died of radiation poisoning. Although she suffered many symptoms, including total hair loss, skin welts, blindness, and extreme nausea and even had an ear lobe drop off, the victim never attended a doctor's surgery or hospital for a check up.

8- Military Sergeant John Joe Winter killed his two timing wife by loading her car with Trinity nitrate explosive (similar to C4). The Ford Taurus she was driving was filled with 750 kg of explosive, forming a force twice as powerful as the Okalahoma Bombing. The explosion was heard by several persons some up to 14 kilometres away. No trace of the car or the victim was ever found only a 55-meter deep crater, and 500m of missing road.

9- Patty Winter, 35 years old, was killed by her neighbour in the early hours of a Sunday morning. Her neighbour, Flat Hame, for years had a mounted F4 phantom jet engine in his rear yard. He would fire the jet engine, aimed at an empty block at the back of his property. Patty Winter would constantly complain to the local sheriff's officers about the noise and the potential risk of fire. Mr Hame was served with a notice to remove the engine immediately. Not liking this he invited Miss Winter over for a cup of coffee and a chat about the whole situation. What Winter didn't know was that he had changed the position of the engine, as she walked into the yard he activated it, hitting her with a blast of 5,000 degrees, killing her instantly, and forever burning her outline into the driveway.

10- Michael Lewis, angry with his gay boyfriend, used the movie, Die Hard with a Vengeance as inspiration. He drugged his boyfriend, Tony Berry, into an almost catatonic state, then dressed him only in a double-sided white board that read Death to all *******! On one side, and God Loves the KKK. On the other. Lewis then drove the victim to downtown Harlem and dropped him off. Two minutes later Berry was deceased.

11- Conrad Middleton, 26 years old, was killed by his twin brother Brian after a disagreement over who should take the family home after their parents' passed away. Conrad had a nasal problem, and had no sense of smell. After the argument Brian stormed out of the house, then snuck back later, and turned on the 3 gas taps in the house, filling it with gas. He then left out a box of cigars, a lighter and a note saying, Sorry for the spree, have a puff on me, Brian. Conrad promptly lit a cigar, destroying the house and him in the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

number 10 is just too good to be true wouldnt you agree laughing

JacopeX
"Thats Life"

But that sux for them, i feel bad actually

rickyduck
laughing out loud Is this true?

AOR
erm, sadly none of that was funny...

rickyduck
Originally posted by AOR
erm, sadly none of that was funny...

The first 1 was no expression

Actually, it wasnt cry

gamewarrior
Death aint funny but its oddly creative.

AOR
no, none of them are. When you laugh at death, regardless of how funny it is, you devalue those whom are dead....

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
no, none of them are. When you laugh at death, regardless of how funny it is, you devalue those whom are dead....

Death should never be laughed at.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by El_NINO
number 10 is just too good to be true wouldnt you agree laughing yes as if you made it up.
Originally posted by Bloigen
Death should never be laughed at. *checks comedy chart and comedy book reading*

yep. Death isn't funny. Unless your refering to the angel of death. He should be laughed at.

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
Death should never be laughed at.

No, senor not at all

NineCoronas
laughing I am laughing... mainly at the State Trooper one.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by El_NINO
1- Debby Mills-Newbroughton, 99 years old, was killed as she crossed the road. She was to turn 100 the next day, but crossing the road with her daughter to go to her own birthday party her wheel chair was hit by the truck delivering her birthday cake

2- Peter Stone, 42 years old, was murdered by his 8-year-old daughter, whom he had just sent to her room with no dinner. Young Samantha Stone felt that if she couldn't have dinner no one should, and she promptly inserted 72 rat poison tablets into her fathers coffee as he prepared dinner The victim took one sip and promptly collapsed. Samantha Stone was given a suspended sentence as the judge felt she didn't realise what she was doing, until she tried to poison her mother using the same method, one month later.

3- David Danil, 17 years old, was killed by his girl friend after he attempted to have his way with her. His unwelcome advance was met with double-barrelled shotgun. Charla's (the girlfriends') father had given it to her an hour before the date started, just in case.

4- Javier Halos, 27 years old, was killed by his landlord for failing to pay his rent for 8 years. The landlord, Kirk Weston, clubbed the victim to death with a toilet seat after he realised just how long it had been since Mr Halos paid his rent.

5- Megan Fry, 44 years old, is killed by 14 state troopers after she wandered onto a live firing, fake town, simulation. Seeing all the troopers walking slowly down the street Megan Fry had jumped out in front of them and yelled Boo! The troopers, thinking she was a pop up target, fired 67 shots between them, over 40 of them hitting the target. She just looked like a very real looking target, one of the troopers stated in his report.

6- Julia Smith, 20 years old, was killed by her brother Michael because she talked on the phone too long, Michael clubbed his sister to death with a cordless phone, then stabbed her several times with the broken aerial.

7- Helena Simms, Wife to the famous American nuclear scientist Harold Simms was killed by her husband after she had an affair with the neighbour. Over a period of 3 months Harold substituted Helena's eye shadow with a Uranium composite that was highly radioactive, until she died of radiation poisoning. Although she suffered many symptoms, including total hair loss, skin welts, blindness, and extreme nausea and even had an ear lobe drop off, the victim never attended a doctor's surgery or hospital for a check up.

8- Military Sergeant John Joe Winter killed his two timing wife by loading her car with Trinity nitrate explosive (similar to C4). The Ford Taurus she was driving was filled with 750 kg of explosive, forming a force twice as powerful as the Okalahoma Bombing. The explosion was heard by several persons some up to 14 kilometres away. No trace of the car or the victim was ever found only a 55-meter deep crater, and 500m of missing road.

9- Patty Winter, 35 years old, was killed by her neighbour in the early hours of a Sunday morning. Her neighbour, Flat Hame, for years had a mounted F4 phantom jet engine in his rear yard. He would fire the jet engine, aimed at an empty block at the back of his property. Patty Winter would constantly complain to the local sheriff's officers about the noise and the potential risk of fire. Mr Hame was served with a notice to remove the engine immediately. Not liking this he invited Miss Winter over for a cup of coffee and a chat about the whole situation. What Winter didn't know was that he had changed the position of the engine, as she walked into the yard he activated it, hitting her with a blast of 5,000 degrees, killing her instantly, and forever burning her outline into the driveway.

10- Michael Lewis, angry with his gay boyfriend, used the movie, Die Hard with a Vengeance as inspiration. He drugged his boyfriend, Tony Berry, into an almost catatonic state, then dressed him only in a double-sided white board that read Death to all *******! On one side, and God Loves the KKK. On the other. Lewis then drove the victim to downtown Harlem and dropped him off. Two minutes later Berry was deceased.

11- Conrad Middleton, 26 years old, was killed by his twin brother Brian after a disagreement over who should take the family home after their parents' passed away. Conrad had a nasal problem, and had no sense of smell. After the argument Brian stormed out of the house, then snuck back later, and turned on the 3 gas taps in the house, filling it with gas. He then left out a box of cigars, a lighter and a note saying, Sorry for the spree, have a puff on me, Brian. Conrad promptly lit a cigar, destroying the house and him in the process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

number 10 is just too good to be true wouldnt you agree laughing 10 is ownage lol

Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic) You guys are terrible.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I am terrible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
I have no penis. no expression

Y'know editing quotes get's really old.

Neo_Version 7
In my opinion, the second one is the funniest.

I feel bad laughing at it though. erm

ladygrim
im i the only one that chuckld to the first one no expression

LanceWindu
I only laugh at deaths caused by the demised person's own stupidity, aka, The Darwin Awards.

drunk_nazgul
death makes me laugh... a lot, actually.

Bardock42
All very good....10 is sweet....

DarkC
Some people are just weird. messed

Bloigen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I only laugh at deaths caused by the demised person's own stupidity, aka, The Darwin Awards.

Oh yeah.

Dawson
Originally posted by LanceWindu

That is a point well taken. A tribute to those who remove themselves from our gene-pool in an extremely idiotic fashion.

Mišt
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
10 is ownage lol

I find it even more funnier, cause thats my damn name lol

JaehSkywalker
where'd you get this? Its cool how they died, but sorry that they did.

Bloigen
www.murder.com

Probably.

Syren
http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/fbitop20.htm

~ Alex Mijtus, 36 years old, is killed by his wife, armed with a 20" long vibrator. Mrs Mijtus had had enough of her husbands strange sex practices, and one night during a prolonged being of "fun" she snapped, pushing all 20" of the vibrator into Alex's anus until it ruptured several internal organs and caused severe bleeding.

laughing

Slay
Originally posted by Syren

~ Alex Mijtus, 36 years old, is killed by his wife, armed with a 20" long vibrator. Mrs Mijtus had had enough of her husbands strange sex practices, and one night during a prolonged being of "fun" she snapped, pushing all 20" of the vibrator into Alex's anus until it ruptured several internal organs and caused severe bleeding.

laughing
Holy shit! shock

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Slay
Holy shit! shock

I know, damn. blink I can't imagine 20 fitting up there. I can usually only get about twelve of them in. happy

mysterio69
laughing out loud #1 was funny as hell. c'mon. she lived a good life. and died a hilarious death. what more could one ask for?

Syren
It's all 'urban myth' roll eyes (sarcastic)

bloodboy
Originally posted by Syren

laughing
laughing out loud

mysterio69
1. Gail Queens, 23 years old, was killed by her Zoo keeper Boyfriend Mathew Kellaway after she refused sex. He 'invited her' to the zoo the see the lion feeding, and at feeding time lead her into a room that had a large slide away panel, He explained to her that it was a large glass viewing window to watch the lions devour their prey. He ducked out for a quick smoke and locked her in the room. Suddenly the slide away panel opened to reveal many persons staring at her, she was just about to yell and tell them that they were on the wrong side of the glass when she realised that it was her on the wrong side. Another panel opened and 3 hungry lions were let into the pen. Gail survived for 2 days in hospital before dying of massive internal injuries laughing out loud laughing

El_NINO
What have I done... it appears I have brought something unique to the OTF for once big grin

Captain REX
Ouch, those are horrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.