Sentry Vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
i don't really know much about both of them so i was hoping that someone can tell me who would win this battle

Thanos_6383
whos Vulcan?

Marvel Boy
he's the summers third brother

grey fox
Sentry breaks this crack-created waste of ink in half before heading to his shrink.

Marvel Boy
i reakon Vulcan could take Sentry out. Vulcan seems way too powerful

juggernaut66666
sentry with ease

Marvel Boy
But Can't vulcan just adapt to sentry's powers

Mr. Valentine
sentry can move faster than the speed of thought right?? so i think hed deal with him before he thought about adapting, or his brain starts to react to late to stop it

Marvel Boy
but Vulcan can manipulate time can't he

Mr. Valentine
Yep, hes pretty much a walking plot device.. Hmm, remembering that now im nt too sure

Marvel Boy
right now I'm think that Vulcan has the better chance of winner. he's powers seem to contradict Sentry's powers.

Mr. Valentine
no, he contradicts everyone's powers because of his adaptation.. not to sure how he gets beaten or what his weakness is yet though oh well stick out tongue

Marvel Boy
yeah he has to have some sort of weakness

BlaqChaos
Vulcan has no time to adapt. Sentry grabs Vuncan, flies him into orbit, rips him in two, and let's his two halves float apart. smile

grey fox
Vulcan get's his head shoved back up where he came from.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Vulcan has no time to adapt. Sentry grabs Vuncan, flies him into orbit, rips him in two, and let's his two halves float apart. smile

Ahh... the patented 'Carnage treatment.' Very nice...

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by BlaqChaos

Yeah but Vulcan has his time manipulation powers so he would have time to adapt

joesha28
It's seems Sentry's style to bring his opponents to space to battle. In New Avengers 18, he brought the Collective to space too.

Marvel Boy
Vulcan can survive in space right ??? i'm pretty sure he can

joesha28
Not to sure tho. But I know Sentry is the type of guy who pretty does not like to waste time. Vulcan needs great power to at least prolong the fight.

Marvel Boy
What type of energy can Vulcan manipulate?

bitca730
"His precise powers are not known at this time. He has displayed enormous energy-manipulation and psionic powers, as well as the ability to duplicate the powers of others by unknown means. Emma Frost has confirmed him to be an Omega-level mutant. Marvel's official website has also confirmed that he has gained the powers of his teammates Petra, Darwin, and Sway, giving him their abilities of geokinesis, advanced adaptation, and time manipulation, respectively."

He also mentally overloaded Emma Frost & sent her into a coma, used pryokinesis to badly burn Wolverine's body, & used some psychokinesis to hurl a entire shuttle toward Upstate New York...

...guess that doesn't help much, huh? He did take out Cyclops & Marvel Girl

Laminator_X
Originally posted by joesha28
It's seems Sentry's style to bring his opponents to space to battle. In New Avengers 18, he brought the Collective to space too.

It's a fine way to cut loose without laying waste to the countryside. Sentry and michael lit up the face of the moon with their energy discharges.

joesha28
Originally posted by Laminator_X
It's a fine way to cut loose without laying waste to the countryside. Sentry and michael lit up the face of the moon with their energy discharges.

Which Collective did a BFR on Sentry.

guy222
sentry

Cogito
Originally posted by guy222
sentry

Bringing a 5+ year old thread back to life and that's all you have to say?

laughing

guy222
yes

vulcan no longer has darwin's or sway's power and if gladiator crushed him like that, then sentry would too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.