Darkseid vs Absorbing Man,Super Adaptoid & Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Darkseid is sitting on this throne when all of a sudden Three characters teleport in not knowing whats going on he calls for Kalibak Granny Goodness and her girls but these three beat them after a pretty good fight and the only one left is Darkseid and the three characters but Darkseid says take one hour to rest for I wish not to destroy you while you weakened but really only Absorbing Man need a rest

Absorbing Man- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man

Super-Adaptoid- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-Adaptoid

Ultron- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultron

Tshern
Darkseid takes it.

golem370
Absorbing Man maybe be able to Absorb the Omega Beam and Super adaptoid could Absorb his strength speed and his Armor

Juntai
Darkseid wins.

Superherovandal
Darkseid wins. I highly doubt that Absorbing Man could Absorb the OB. thats like saying he could absorb the Godforce or something.

golem370
Didn't he Absorb then metal of thor's Hammer. http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/creel.html

Power Duplication: The Super-Adaptoid has the ability to duplicate the powers and overall appearance of any being it contacts. It can retain the abilities of up to eight different beings. There appears to be no superhuman power that it is unable to duplicate. The process of absorbing attributes is conscious; the Super-Adaptoid does not have to duplicate a being's power if it does not choose to. The duplication process takes approximately two minutes, although certain powers may take longer. The Super-Adaptoid can maintain and employ a given set (or sets) of powers for approximately three years before template replication fatigue causes the template to degenerate. The Super-Adaptoid can also form clothing, armament, and weaponry from its substance to imitate those wielded by its foes. If the Super-Adaptoid attempts to assume the attributes of more than one being, its body selects certain physical attributes of its models, creating a composite appearance and taking a neutral greenish hue.
Origins:

grey fox
Darkseid obliterates these guy's with ease.

Validus
Agreed with everyone. DS wins this.

Thunderstrike
Yeah. Absorbing Man was a bit of a chump in Blood Oath. Thor took him with ease. Darkseid should win this.

golem370
I think Super Adaptoid and Ultron could be the most threat and what If Absorbing Man had Absorbed a Boom Tube Super Adaptoid was able to absorb Kubiks powers I think he could do the same to Darkseids powers.

The Cube was thrilled to have participated in an adventure alongside several of the "super heroes" of Earth.

Later, the android Adaptoid, now known as the Super-Adaptoid, which contained a sliver of the Cosmic Cube, drew the Cube itself back to Earth. The Cube now bore a semi-humanoid form and called itself Kubik. The Super-Adaptoid used its powers and the sliver of the Cube to duplicate in itself Kubik's form and powers. The Super-Adaptoid then demanded that Kubik leave, warning that a conflict between them would unleash power that would obliterate the Earth, and teleported Kubik away.

Darth Kal-El
Lmao Darkseid owns them all.

Fanboy
He transports them off the planet.

golem370
Unless They absorb that power. These guys each gave separate Avengers team trouble The Super-Adaptoid is an android constructed by scientists belonging to the Advanced Idea Mechanics (A.I.M), a subversive organization dedicated to world takeover through technology

golem370
http://www.hulknews.com/weaponry/superadaptoid.php

Thanos_6383
Darkseid wins

Space M ummy
this is closer than it looks. Super Adaptoid has been shown to be able to replicate the abilities of cube beings. He doesn't even need to touch them- just be in the same vicinity.

The Absorbing man DOES need contact to replicate powers, but I don't see this being a problem. He could just touch the adaptoid without getting near DS.

Ultron is entirely adamantium, including his innards, and is superintelligent. nothing short of omega beams is going to phase him.

So this fight is darkseid vs. Darkseid, Darkseid, and one superintelligent indestructible android.

seeing as how one superman has been able to take out darkseid on more than one occasion, Darkseid is in a lot of trouble here.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Space M ummy
this is closer than it looks. Super Adaptoid has been shown to be able to replicate the abilities of cube beings. He doesn't even need to touch them- just be in the same vicinity.

The Absorbing man DOES need contact to replicate powers, but I don't see this being a problem. He could just touch the adaptoid without getting near DS.

Ultron is entirely adamantium, including his innards, and is superintelligent. nothing short of omega beams is going to phase him.

So this fight is darkseid vs. Darkseid, Darkseid, and one superintelligent indestructible android.

seeing as how one superman has been able to take out darkseid on more than one occasion, Darkseid is in a lot of trouble here.

I agree. This is a lot closer than it sounds and may in fact be a loss for Darkseid.

Tron
Darkseid turns them all into bunnies, THEN Omega-Effect's them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.