The Collective vs. the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Considering how he went through Alpha Flight and the Avengers, how would the JLA fair against him?

Khellendros
Man, he f*cks them up. He has the power of Magneto, Polaris and Phantazia combined, can generate fire/plasma blasts like three different ways, has tons of electrical and wind powers, has tons of regen and telepathic tricks and can be invisible to everything, including machines. And then another fifteen powers on top of that. Most of them useful. He hits them like the fist of an angry God.

Khellendros

Thanos_6383
Yep,they are screwed.

Dynamic One
They are so screwed its ridiculous but somehow oooperman will find that he was just "holdinq back" more power and will decide to rip small universes in half. shifty

Validus
Having a lot of powers is one thing. The knowledge to use it well is another.

I'll take a wait and see with this. If he's going to be stopped by the NA, the JLA would squat on him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Having a lot of powers is one thing. The knowledge to use it well is another.

I'll take a wait and see with this. If he's going to be stopped by the NA, the JLA would squat on him.

Val , with that much power under his belt i'd be surprised if the JLA could stand up to him.

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Val , with that much power under his belt i'd be surprised if the JLA could stand up to him.
On paper I'd agree with you. I doubt it's that simple though. That's why I said wait and see. That list of powers up there is just the long way to say he has the power cosmic.

Thunderstrike
This is gonna be a Peter Parker brain victory. The JLA would more than likely get smashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.