Witch-KIng of Angmar vs. DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
Witch King pwns Gandalf in the movies and people think sids would lose to him. I think the WK

Traya
WTF? That's movie bullshit, Gandalf would wipe his ass with the Witch-King.

Sidious is going down...

jollyjim311
Really, DE Sidious? How?

Lightsnake
There's the little stipulation of the 'no man' rule...and if Roganda Ismaren has anything to say about it, Sids has a dick. And Gandalf'd wreck any Nazgul as The White

Hokage Yoda
He cannot Die by the hand of man and Sids is a man So any attack by Sids is Futile

Hokage Yoda
Even Nihilus would Probably LOSE

jollyjim311
Well of course Nihilus would lose, the Witch King doesn't have the force, but, do you think a force storm would work on the Witch King?

Hokage Yoda
No because Its Preformed by a MAN

jollyjim311
Does everyone believe that this technicality should be counted?

Hokage Yoda
I DO

Lightsnake
Are we even sure how the force'd affect Nazgul? Especially when you bring them to another world? I could just as easily say the Witch King couldn't do a thing because Palpatine needs to be killed by the chosen One

Hokage Yoda
Luke is not the Chosen 1

jollyjim311
So, by technicality, Witch King wins. He beats Ragnos, Nadd, Kun, Sadow, Kressh, DN Luke, DE Sidious, Yoda, Windu, Vader (if his genitalia is still intact), Maul, Tyranus, Obi Wan, Tsavong Law (spelling), and Superman all at the same time, good?

No. How about instead of a straight up battle we compare combat experience and who is more deadly in a fight. Sound good?

Faunus
I'm sure that's why Vader, Luke, Leia, Han and finally Empatojayos Brand killed him in their own ways? Are they all the children of the Force, now??

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by jollyjim311
So, by technicality, Witch King wins. He beats Ragnos, Nadd, Kun, Sadow, Kressh, DN Luke, DE Sidious, Yoda, Windu, Vader (if his genitalia is still intact), Maul, Tyranus, Obi Wan, Tsavong Law (spelling), and Superman all at the same time, good?

No. How about instead of a straight up battle we compare combat experience and who is more deadly in a fight. Sound good?

PISS OFF big grin

Revolver Ocelot
The same Witch King that was owned by a farm girl with a sword and a wooly footed midget?

Jeez. Sidious tools him. The Witch King was more of a figurehead to inspire fear than a fighter.

And Hokage, read the damn book before you comment on the Witch King's invincibility.

jollyjim311
I haven't read The Lord of the Rings in little while, but he was "A powerful sorcerer." That's all I really remember.

Lightsnake
Revolver, I wouldn't call Eowyn a Farm girl...she was a Shield Maiden, she was trained to fight. Moreover, only Anakin personally defeated Sidious...Brand intercepted his spirit when HE was dying and every Jedi who ever lived bound his soul so he wouldn't ever return.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
The same Witch King that was owned by a farm girl with a sword and a wooly footed midget?

Jeez. Sidious tools him. The Witch King was more of a figurehead to inspire fear than a fighter.

And Hokage, read the damn book before you comment on the Witch King's invincibility.

Read Moron. I said IN THE MOVIE. Put that in your pipe with whatever else your smoking mad

Revolver Ocelot
The movies are grossly inaccurate.

Regardless, Sidious still brings him down.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Read Moron. I said IN THE MOVIE. Put that in your pipe with whatever else your smoking mad
Heh, Ocelot got ownded. I always hated that guy in the game though, it looked like he was jacking off when he reloaded his guns. And they way he yells in ecstasy when you shoot him...

wierd.

Revolver Ocelot
AHHH I DIDN'T KNOW RELOADING IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE COULD BE SOOO EXHILERATING.

Blaxican_Hydra
laughing laughing

It's-Its a revolution!! Uh!!

NineCoronas
Luke is not the Chosen 1 Luke didn't kill the Emperor. In the movies at least.

jollyjim311
This is DE Sidious.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Luke didn't kill the Emperor. In the movies at least.

But Sids came back after the movies and the one responsible for his ultimate downfall was LUKE.

Traya
Ultimate downfall? In that case, the real killer of Sidious is the Rakatan Empire.

kamikz
That was a clone, and the point is that Anakin was responsible for Luke's birth and survival, so he did technically defeat Sidious. And GL himself has said Anakin is the chosen one...

Hokage Yoda
What ?

jollyjim311
What ?

Why am I not surprised?

Hokage Yoda

kamikz
Hokage Yoda, stop doing that stuff, just ignore it if you get insulted. You will be banned if you continue like this....

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Traya
WTF? That's movie bullshit, Gandalf would wipe his ass with the Witch-King.

Erm?

Gandalf feared the WK, they are atleast equals though Gandalf hints that perhaps the WK is more than he can handle. Thats from the book, Im ignoring the part in the movie where the WK actually does WTFpwn Gandalf with only one spell.

Illustrious
DE Sidious is not the one that needs the chosen one to kill him. Also, I don't see where in the prophecy that it says "only the chosen one can kill Sidious."

Also, PIS does not apply in versus fights, so obviously Sidious can be killed by non-chosen individuals. However, the Witch-King's apparent invincibility is largely an inherent trait.

The witch-king's spellcraft and mastery of weapons would put him over the top.

Revolver Ocelot
The movie Witch King's invernurability is just as PIS as Sidious'. In the books, it was Merry's attack that was the more fatal.

Janus Marius
Sidious uses the Death Star on Middle Earth. He wins.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Illustrious
DE Sidious is not the one that needs the chosen one to kill him. Also, I don't see where in the prophecy that it says "only the chosen one can kill Sidious."

Also, PIS does not apply in versus fights, so obviously Sidious can be killed by non-chosen individuals. However, the Witch-King's apparent invincibility is largely an inherent trait.

The witch-king's spellcraft and mastery of weapons would put him over the top.

Read what I said before.

"So, by technicality, Witch King wins. He beats Ragnos, Nadd, Kun, Sadow, Kressh, DN Luke, DE Sidious, Yoda, Windu, Vader (if his genitalia is still intact), Maul, Tyranus, Obi Wan, Tsavong Law (spelling), and Superman all at the same time, good?

zephiel7
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Sidious uses the Death Star on Middle Earth. He wins.

Illuvatar snuffs out this trivial thing called "Star Wars Universe." LOTR wins. (Hence Witch King wins stick out tongue )

Janus Marius
Pfft. No cheating. The Witch-King isn't on good terms with Illuvatar anyways. Death Star wins. Booyah!

Illustrious
Read what I said before.

"So, by technicality, Witch King wins. He beats Ragnos, Nadd, Kun, Sadow, Kressh, DN Luke, DE Sidious, Yoda, Windu, Vader (if his genitalia is still intact), Maul, Tyranus, Obi Wan, Tsavong Law (spelling), and Superman all at the same time, good?

The problem is then you're just going into a shitload of confounding variables that you have no ability of debating. And you can't handicap one character simply because you don't understand the properties of said individual at your own discretion.

Hokage Yoda
The Witch King Joins the Rebels and whipes out the Empire

jollyjim311
The problem is then you're just going into a shitload of confounding variables that you have no ability of debating. And you can't handicap one character simply because you don't understand the properties of said individual at your own discretion.

Okay then, what I said before stays, Witch King wins by default, end of thread. Are you happy, Illustrious? I'll just cut it short.

Traya
No, Lord Illustrious thanks you for your eyes, but he needs more...

He is so hungry, so very hungry...

*Jolly Jim gets eaten*

zephiel7
Know this well Traya. Drugs are not good for you...

Janus Marius
Okay then, what I said before stays, Witch King wins by default, end of thread. Are you happy, Illustrious?

Wow, I didn't think male PMS was true.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Wow, I didn't think male PMS was true.

I'm just saying, he left very little to debate, oh well. And as for not beleiving in male PMS, have you seen any of Hokage Yoda's posts?

Illustrious
I'm just saying, he left very little to debate, oh well. And as for not beleiving in male PMS, have you seen any of Hokage Yoda's posts?

So because it's a bad thread, you're deciding to remove traits from one character to even it out?

So what about Yoda, inside a telephone booth, with a tootpick, without use of offensive force powers, and with a foam finger vs. Threepio!

jollyjim311
So because it's a bad thread, you're deciding to remove traits from one character to even it out?

So what about Yoda, inside a telephone booth, with a tootpick, without use of offensive force powers, and with a foam finger vs. Threepio!

Come on Illustrious it really wasn't as unreasonable as that. Stop making it out to be more than it was. I was trying to save the thread from certain doom, that most people seem to want for it. Oh well, Witch King wins, with no debate.

Jonathan Mark

I give it to Yoda...

Janus Marius

Is this PT Threepio or OT Threepio?

Captain REX
If the technicality is counted, the Witch-King is invincible until Sids gets a sex change. Which isn't happening. Hmm.

Oh, and this isn't Star Wars. Woohoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.