Count Dooku runs Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
1 Darth Maul
2 Asajj and Durge
3 General Grevious
4 Cin Dralig
5 Mace Windu
6 Darth Malak
7 He makes it

Lightsnake
He'd die at four or five

jollyjim311
5, and everyone will agree with me. Although, Greivous should be before Maul. Do his wounds stack? How much rest in between each fight? If it's full, then he could make it all the way, but otherwise, 5.

Hokage Yoda
He gets full rest and all hi wounds are fully healed( Including missing limbs

Revolver Ocelot
He makes it.

And how could Cin ever dream to bring him down?

jollyjim311
What's the point of having a gauntlet when they get full rest. We all know that Dooku could beat the first for, and if his wounds don't stack, then why add them in?

kamikz
He will die at 2

Lightsnake
If he gets full rest, he makes it

Hokage Yoda
Fine he gets 10 minutes after every challenge

Revolver Ocelot
10 minutes? Mace kills him.

Lightsnake
That may be all he needs...I doubt he'd expend himself much. He'd annihilate the first three, Cin may give him some trouble, but if he's on Sora's level, Dooku's walk all over him...

jollyjim311
Yeah, I hate to sound vane, but my first post says it all. If he gets any amount of rest other than full, he loses at Mace. Otherwise, I think he makes it.

kamikz
I thought Durge wasen't killable.... (at least not when it comes to lightsaber and force)

Traya
Hmm, I'm inclined to say that either Malak beats him or he slips by and makes it.

Lightsnake
him vs. Malak is debateable...Dooku's personal MAkashi style could counter Malak's more brutal attacks...Malak doesn't have the SF's power or a bunch of jedi to drain here

Traya
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
10 minutes? Mace kills him.

Whoops, didn't see this. He'll die at 5 or if not, definetly six.

Traya
Originally posted by Lightsnake
him vs. Malak is debateable...Dooku's personal MAkashi style could counter Malak's more brutal attacks...Malak doesn't have the SF's power or a bunch of jedi to drain here

Yes, but then again, Malak is highly experienced for his age. I could see the fight going either way.

Lightsnake
Dooku's pretty damn experienced for his age, too...and 10 minutes may be all Dooku needs. Like I said, until Mace, none of these people are a challenge for him

Hokage Yoda
Does Dooku have force heal if so he makes it

Lightsnake
I don't think Force Heal actually works like it does in KOTOR....

Hokage Yoda
Oh well he loses at Mace

Traya
Hmm, force heal would be more manipulating blood to clot, stitching up wounds and so on.

Lightsnake
This is assuming Dooku will sustain any wounds up to Mace

Traya
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Oh well he loses at Mace

I doubt it. The first few will be disposed of within minutes...

Revolver Ocelot
Even if he sneaks past Mace he'll be far too tired to defeat Malak.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Traya
I doubt it. The first few will be disposed of within minutes...

It might take him sometime to beat Durge.

Lightsnake
Doubt it. He's subdued Durge before and his force lightning will reduce Durge to quivering jelly

jollyjim311
Force heal? He has fought off disease using the force, if that counts for anything.

Hokage Yoda
Doubt it. He's subdued Durge before and his force lightning will reduce Durge to quivering jelly

That didn't work when the arc trooper electrocuted him. And really when has Dooku use Force lightning while fending off anoter Jedi/Sith

jollyjim311
That didn't work when the arc trooper electrocuted him. And really when has Dooku use Force lightning while fending off anoter Jedi/Sith

Have you, ahem, seen the movies by any chance?

Lightsnake
Arc troopers don't use continuous blasts of force lightning. The Mandalorians subdued Durge before. And Durge isn't a JEdi/Sith and has been subdued by Dooku before. And Dooku used Force lightning on Sora Bulq...and on Asajj Ventress.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Have you, ahem, seen the movies by any chance?

Yes and all the times he used it he was not fighting another Jedi Like ASAJJ

Lightsnake
Sora Bulq was sure as hell a jedi...so was Obi-wan

Traya
And Yoda for that matter...

Hokage Yoda
In the movies no character used Sith Lightning while fighting a Jedi AT THE SAME TIME. Dooku used it on Anakin before he fought Obi

Lightsnake
I'm pretty sure zapping Anakin when he charged him counts as 'fighting'

Traya
Yeah, he raised his hand and BAM. It's not DBZ. Dooku doesn't have to "charge" his power up...

Hokage Yoda
I'm pretty sure zapping Anakin when he charged him counts as 'fighting'

But he was Focused on ONE fu*king person

Traya
Focused? He did it to several kiffar guards in Jedi: Count Dooku. He doesn't need to focus it on one person...

kamikz
Yeah, just replace the force push and grip he did on Obi-Wan (while fighting Anakin too) in ROTS with lightning, and you got it...

Hokage Yoda
Force Lightning takes more time

Traya
Force Lightning takes more time

Oh, stop bullshiting. It takes Dooku roughly a second to raise his hand and slam Anakin into a wall...

Hokage Yoda
Just admit he will lose at five

Traya
LMAO!

Lightsnake
I suppose Dooku's arm could fall off in the.../2 seconds it takes to prepare

Hokage Yoda
LMAO!

Remember its 10 minutes rest fool

Traya
Remember its 10 minutes rest fool

You just really take the biscuit...

Hokage Yoda

You smoke cannabis h0e

Hokage Yoda

You smoke cannabis if you think he wont lose at five.

Traya
"You bring shame to the mentally deficient everywhere."

~IKC

Hokage Yoda
Go back and smoke your cannabis at Malachor V

Traya
If you could spell Cannabis or Malachor V more correctly...

Hokage Yoda
Oh come on their is no way he can make it.

Traya
LMAO, give me logical reasons...

Hokage Yoda
Mace will most likely make him lose a limb or two. Giving Malak the opportunity to finish him 10 min is not enogh for dooku to recover from mace.

Lightsnake
Dooku has bested Mace before

jollyjim311
You smoke cannabis h0e

Oh, now I see your point! By insulting Traya, you have proved your point and backed it up so well that debating would be nonsense!

Lately all the new members have caused me to join with people I usually wouldn't debate with (ie: Traya and Sorgo) simply because they think and make sense most of the time.

zephiel7
I thought Makashi would not be able to generate enough kinetic energy to counter Malak's more brutal form of attack...

Anyways, Malak is VERY experienced for his age, more talented in dueling than Dooku...

Same deal with Mace...

If all Dooku has is ten minutes rest, I am sorry, after facing these two tanks he would never have a hope of surviving...

Saying otherwise is simply thy inner fanboy taking control.

Rampant ox
Dooku will make it. He would pwn everyonebody up to 5. Mace and Dooku are on par and it would be a 50/50 battle. If Dooku does win he might be able to pull it off. Makashi uses minimum energy so if he can just hold off Malak until he gets tired Dooku can go in for the killing blow. Makaghi is a fairly fast style as well which may allow a few bonus hits on Malak. But I do think Dooku will beat then all. Only by the skin off his teeth however.

tdtd
I still doubt Dooku's ability to defeat Mace.

Captain REX
I think Dooku makes it through. Dooku has beaten Mace before, and I dunno much about Malak.

Hokage Yoda, you're getting a temporary ban anyways, so I'll just say 'STFU' now.

DePWNZOR
Didn't he say that he was sometimes hard-pressed to defeat Grievous? Wouldn't Grievous tire him out enough for Cin to take him?

tdtd
What is with Dooku beating Mace? He bested him once during a sparring thing when they were young, before Mace discovered Vaapad. How does that in turn relate to 30+ years later?

Hokage Yoda
I agree

DePWNZOR
Mace>Dooku. Mace beat Dookus Master, therefor he's better than him.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Mace>Dooku. Mace beat Dookus Master, therefor he's better than him.

ABC Argument!

tdtd
Indeed

Lightsnake
Umm....when was it ever said Mace was beaten when he was young and untrained? Dooku also held Mace off rather effortlessly in the Clone Wars...and if Dooku needed to, he'd just fry or crush Grievous

Traya
Meh, he'll definetly die at Malak.

hord66
Traya, do you want to have the debate. Calvin chickened out.

tdtd
Umm....when was it ever said Mace was beaten when he was young and untrained? Dooku also held Mace off rather effortlessly in the Clone Wars...and if Dooku needed to, he'd just fry or crush Grievous

Dooku held Mace off in the clone wars? Again lightsnake this is reality, not star wars according to lightsnake.

Revolver Ocelot
He did.

http://swcomics.dreamhoster.org/Obsession/obsession_5_14.jpg

Rampant ox
Mace and Dooku are on par with a 50/50 chance for each of them winning. Dookus Makashi style makes up for his poor physical strength while Maces Vaapad is very aggressive but uses much energy. If Mace cant beat Dooku in the first part of the battle then he will tire himself out. Then it will be easy for the Count to go in for the killing blow. So the battle really depends on the first part of the fight and who tires out first. I think Dooku has a SLIGHTLY better chance at winning because if his style and his knowledge of the dark side.

tdtd
Exactly, what do you mean he held off Mace? Maybe Mace held him off? What's the difference, they're equals.

Lightsnake
Considering Mace was trying to, y'know KILL HIM...

tdtd
So because he defended himself successfully that puts him above Mace? Wow, that's some nice logic kids..

Revolver Ocelot
Uh, no one said that put him above Mace.

You said: Dooku held Mace off in the clone wars? Again lightsnake this is reality, not star wars according to lightsnake..

When you were completely incorrect; Dooku DID hold of Mace in the Clow Wars.

tdtd
I thought he was referring to the movies, not the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.