SBP and RKT vs. the Collective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Since everyone said he'd go through the JLA too quickly, how about SBP and RKT?

Superherovandal
People freaking underestimate RKT wayyyy too much he's more powerful than Odin. He wouldn't need SBP help do defeat The Collective. He would annihilate the Collective as easy as it would be for Spidey to beat Jimmy Olsen.

Mr. Valentine
Hmm... i dont know... jimmy olsen was Pretty damn UBER stick out tongue lol

Superherovandal
doh!

Superherovandal
dang now that i think about it he did bring PC supes to his knees and a regular basis. laughing but anyhow RKT is more powerful than one of the top Skyfathers and he's being teamed up to defeat a human who got alot of mutant powers.

Big Sexy
mutants are really underestimated.

Dayscribe
I'm assuming this is the Thor that stopped time. He could just do that and pick apart the Collective.

Big Sexy
I can't fully tell but thats millions of mutants

grey fox
Originally posted by Superherovandal
People freaking underestimate RKT wayyyy too much he's more powerful than Odin. He wouldn't need SBP help do defeat The Collective. He would annihilate the Collective as easy as it would be for Spidey to beat Jimmy Olsen.

Dude , theirs an entire thread dedicated to Jimmy killing Doomsday , spidey has no hope in hell....

The Fake Macoy
If what I've heard about RKT is correct, and that he's actually stronger than Odin, I think he should be able to win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.