Dash Rendar vs Han Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revolver Ocelot
Three rounds.

Round 1: Shootout. Setting is Mos Eisley. Both are armed with blaster pistols.

Round 2: Space dogfight. Han in the Falcon vs Rendar in the Outrider.

Round 3: Game of sabacc.

Who wins?

I'm guessing Han.

Dienekes
Shoot out Han, if nothing else he's luckier. The dogfight is different. Dash Rendar's ship is slower but stronger with a much better array of weapons. That and in ships Dash has never missed. The Sabacc game goes to Han, in a game of luck how can Han loose?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Three rounds.

Round 1: Shootout. Setting is Mos Eisley. Both are armed with blaster pistols.

Round 2: Space dogfight. Han in the Falcon vs Rendar in the Outrider.

Round 3: Game of sabacc.

Who wins?

I'm guessing Han.

1. Dash. He's like, a perfect shot. Han could draw faster but my money's on Dash.

2. Han has a better ship, but Dash proved far better than Chewie in Shadows of the Emperor. Plus, as Dienekes said, Dash never misses. So he wins this.

3. Han, cause he'd cheat.

Admiral Akbar
Han does not cheat in Sabbac. And Han has one of the best draws I doubt Dash could shoot him first.

Janus Marius
I swear I did this exact same thread months ago.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Han does not cheat in Sabbac. And Han has one of the best draws I doubt Dash could shoot him first.
Han cheats, that's why he was forced to compete in the Bare-Knuckles-free-For-All.

kamikz
In the game "Shadows of the Empire", Dash defeated both IG:88 and Boba Fett in a shoot out (not at the same time....). But mabey that's not what happened in the book, which of course is more canon...

Lord Mader
Han is known as "lucky" he can pull off almost anything lol

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kamikz
In the game "Shadows of the Empire", Dash defeated both IG:88 and Boba Fett in a shoot out (not at the same time....). But mabey that's not what happened in the book, which of course is more canon...

Dash wasn't nearly mentioned as much in the book as the game as he was the main character in the game, but was removed from the book storyline very early on. I think that means he canonly defeated both those guys.

Anyway, Dash looks to have far more armor and I think is a better fighter overall, but Han's a faster draw and his gun was blasting away parts of a spaceport wall that should be heavily shielded to prevent damage during takeoffs. Han has the first one.

Two depends on copilots and what time there ship is at. The Falcon gets ridiculously powerful later on in NJO and DN books as it gets capital ship shielding and light turbolasers.

3. Han. He always seemed luckier.

BTW, I think you did make this exact thread Janus.

Janus Marius
Yeah, I thought so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.