ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi Wan versus Revan and Malak (before Malachor 5)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which team wins?

They fight in Han and Leia's bedroom.

tdtd
Revan takes it himself.

jollyjim311
Anakin and Obi Wan, we've seen more from them.

Revolver Ocelot
Uh... Revan and Malak got alot of their power and technique from Malachor. They were simply "promising Knights" and "Prodigies" before it...

I say Anakin and Obi.

DePWNZOR
Revan cause he is teh 1337 111!!!One!

NineCoronas
Malachor was a defining moment. However... there was plenty of war for them to become experienced in. I say it is evenly matched... a fluke of the Force would shift it either way.

NineCoronas
Malachor was a defining moment. However... there was plenty of war for them to become experienced in. I say it is evenly matched... a fluke of the Force would shift it either way.

NineCoronas

NineCoronas

Darth Kal-El
Next time double click the button "submit" once so that you wouldnt quadruple post. i know you did it on accident but click submit twice or sometimes once is enough.

zephiel7
Holy Kangaroo, that is a lot of posts man.

Anyways, I say they are about equal. Considering the Mandalorian Wars, and all the oppurtunities they had to improve their lightsaber skills, it is tough to say Obi and Ani take this. We know Revan dueled and defeated Mandalore. I say a stalemate.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Uh... Revan and Malak got alot of their power and technique from Malachor. They were simply "promising Knights" and "Prodigies" before it...

I say Anakin and Obi.

Who would win aside. Revan and Malak did not just walk into Malachor and have their force power jump. I really doubt that Malachor is anything like the valley of the Jedi.

Revolver Ocelot
No, but they discovered alot of Sith knowledge and Dark Side techniques.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.