Who in the Marvel universe can beat current Gog?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Who in the marvel universe can beat current Gog?

spideycarnage
wolverine

Big Sexy
I think putting Juggernaut in there would be a very long battle. Sorta like the whole Doomsday thing.

S.S
Not really Juggs ain't as versatile as doomsday.........

Big Sexy
Originally posted by S.S
Not really Juggs ain't as versatile as doomsday.........

Yeah but I don't see him being put down right away. I think it will take a while.

spideycarnage
how strong is current gog? stonger than supes?

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage
wolverine my thoughts exactly, him or Captain America should be able to out a victory

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by King KAM
my thoughts exactly, him or Captain America should be able to out a victory you're forgetting spider-man too......

Big Sexy
I think some people will that will have a big affect would be,
Thanos who I think would have a problem but if he had time, couls probably couter the whole hypertime thing.

Surfers also another toss up since he has been shown to have powers with time travel also.

King Thor would probably find a way.

Hulk if you wanna buy into the whole infinite strength thing

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
you're forgetting spider-man too...... spider-man is too powerful, i mean come on he defeats heralds without being hit once.

Big Sexy
Dooms another person. He has his own time machine.

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dooms another person. He has his own time machine. oh yeah we cant forget that guy......and he has a mask....

Thunderstrike
*waits for Mider to say that Gog will take out the whole MU*

KyubiRasengan
i think dark phoenix

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by King KAM
spider-man is too powerful, i mean come on he defeats heralds without being hit once. he pwned firelord who is nearly equal to eric masterson thor who scared Galactus. So that means spider-man is stronger than Galactus

leonidas
strange is ALWAYS a challenge. hard to think of anyone else. juggs shield would be challenging. i don't think anyone else (below skyfather) has time control to match gog's. he's a beast.

Big Sexy
The surfer has shown that he can infact go back in time. I forgot the comic number though.

leonidas
true, but he's never demonstrated the level of control gog has.

Jabba the Hutt
Thanos, easily. Galactus, easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Thanos, easily. Galactus, easily.

galactus? of course. anyone skyfather and beyond would likey beat him. thanos? you've not been reading the thanos v gog thread very closely . . . shifty

Jabba the Hutt
With prep I mean. Whenever someone adresses Thanos, it usually means with prep. Cause thats just how Thanos rolls. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.