Artwork Thread: Yay or Nay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kharhmah
I'm not quite sure if this thread should be located here or in the Artwork forum... confused
I really should know, but I don't..

Anyway, I was just wondering if I should create a thread for my drawings (in the Artwork forum of course), but I can't seem to be able to make my mind up.

What do the educated members of KMC reckon?

taft
if its good, yes
if its not, yes

no expression

Bloigen
Duh, me draw picture of white.

Duh, me use blue.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Bloigen
Duh, me draw picture of white.

Duh, me use blue.
Notice that I said "educated" before. yes

AOR
Originally posted by Kharhmah

Oh Snap! eek!

Ladyluck
I say go for it. We need some fresh, new art in there. yes

Bloigen

That's how the thing goes.

Pandemoniac
If you are the least bit proud of your drawings, go ahead and post them.
The serious visitors will only give you constructive critics, and you can just ignore any ill comments as those are made by the self-indulged arrogant or the plain jealous.

AOR
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
The serious visitors will only give you constructive critics, and you can just ignore any ill comments as those are made by the self-indulged arrogant or the plain jealous.

euro here here...

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
That is very good advise.

Thank you dear. happy

Pandemoniac
De nada. Do what your own feelings tell you, and let the prospect of other people's reactions only sharpen your expressions, but never dull them.
I hope to see some of your work in the art forum soon.

Koala MeatPie
I'm not quite sure if this thread should be located here or in the Artwork forum... confused

Anyway, I was just wondering if I should create a thread for my drawings (in the Artwork forum of course), but I can't seem to be able to make my mind up.

*slap* Artwork Forum, and JUST MAKE ONE.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
*slap* Artwork Forum, and JUST MAKE ONE.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't slap me, you imbecilic marsupial.

Koala MeatPie

Kharhmah

DarkC
I wouldn't mind, I get to post all my nonsensical pictures here in the OTF.

justjakk
Originally posted by DarkC
I wouldn't mind, I get to post all my nonsensical pictures here in the OTF. where's my sandwich? mad

DarkC
Originally posted by justjakk
where's my sandwich? mad
You're sitting on it. no expression

Koala MeatPie
Oh dear, somebody's not a happy chappie. What happened, did you forget to take your nap?

Seriously love, the only person who seems to be "boosting their ego up" here is you. I also don't recall the use of any "colourful" words on my part.

I asked the question "Should I create a thread for my drawings" because I wanted to know the opinions of my fellow forum members.

By the way dear I didn't insult your intelligence, you are in fact quite an intellectual individual, you're just a bit moody.

Seeing as this is our first "conversation" I'll just let your above posts go over my head. They are no use to me therefore they shall be ignored, as will you be if you carry on in such an uncivilised manner. happy

DO NOT call me love, or "chappie" Thats asinine and moronic. Just plain stupid.
I HATE everything "Happy and lacy and pink" Read my username.

You asked the question in the wrong place, Art work anything = artowrk forum, and oucne there JUST READ THE READ ME like anybody with ahlf a brain would do.

Do you have less then half a brain, or are you just lazy?

HERE

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f68/t32318.html

See that in red???

BOLD red?

DO NOT MAKE OUR OWN ARTWORK THREAD.

In other words, WE DON'T CARE.

You DID insult my intelligence, you called me a idiot monkey, wtf is that supposed to be? Cute? Get bent. Me? Moody? I have no moods besides "I hate idiots". And you are and idiot, READ THE FORUM RULES. Or is that too difficult for you?

Ignore me? WTF is that supposed to be a threat? Why the hell would I mind being ignored by you? I never knew you before, lets keep it that way.

Ignore everybody who criticies you fro being an idiot and you will go REALLY far in life.

Koala MeatPie
Proof that nobody Cares: Your Thread has 119 Views so far, you have: 8 Votes.

Vinny Valentine
Wow Koala.

You Just Slapped him in every way possible.

Upwards Downwards Sidewards and anything else you can think of.

You Just Completely Owned Him by a Thousand.

I Tip my Hat To you.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Wow Koala.

You Just Slapped him in every way possible.

Upwards Downwards Sidewards and anything else you can think of.

You Just Completely Owned Him by a Thousand.

I Tip my Hat To you.

Its a her.

Vinny Valentine
Its a her.

Same Difference.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Same Difference.

Well I guess you could say that the penis is an overgrown cliterous.

Vinny Valentine
Well I guess you could say that the penis is an overgrown cliterous.

laughing out loud

Kharhmah
DO NOT call me love, or "chappie" Thats asinine and moronic. Just plain stupid.
I HATE everything "Happy and lacy and pink" Read my username.

You asked the question in the wrong place, Art work anything = artowrk forum, and oucne there JUST READ THE READ ME like anybody with ahlf a brain would do.

Do you have less then half a brain, or are you just lazy?

HERE

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f68/t32318.html

See that in red???

BOLD red?

DO NOT MAKE OUR OWN ARTWORK THREAD.

In other words, WE DON'T CARE.

You DID insult my intelligence, you called me a idiot monkey, wtf is that supposed to be? Cute? Get bent. Me? Moody? I have no moods besides "I hate idiots". And you are and idiot, READ THE FORUM RULES. Or is that too difficult for you?

Ignore me? WTF is that supposed to be a threat? Why the hell would I mind being ignored by you? I never knew you before, lets keep it that way.

Ignore everybody who criticies you fro being an idiot and you will go REALLY far in life.
You know what love, I cant be bothered with your idiotic, childish argument. It bores me.

I never said I would ignore everybody, just you.

Only somebody with a mental age of twelve would carry on such a pointless conversation. With that being said, I've chosen to be the "bigger person" and leave you to your rantings. happy

By the way dear, a marsupial is a mammal that rears their offspring in a pouch on the abdomen (for example: a koala). Marsupials are not monkeys. I thought you of all people would know that.

Council#13

Educated?

Members of KMC?

hysterical

I'm sorry cry

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Council#13
Educated?

Members of KMC?

hysterical

I'm sorry cry
I know, I was actually wondering about that myself. yes

Council#13
I'm not the only one? touched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.