Set Security Guard spills some beans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2

Hello everybody, my name is Pat and i was down in Cleveland last night. I was walking around the set there were new york cabs, fake stores and cars that were set to blow up. It was cool, there was a huge sign that said "in HEART with NY." There were posters of footloose all over the place and fake restaurants. What really got me was what the head of security said. I asked him exactly what they were filming there he said "some sort of chase scene" he said it was either Electro or Venom that Spidey was chasing. Ohhh, one more thing, Sam Raimi will be in today and they are still taking people as extras. This will continue all week. From what the security guy told me, "all the cars you see are going to be destroyed."

Deadpool14
probably Venom. I heard Topher Grace (Eric from That '70s Show) is gonna play Eddie Brock. Wimpy Venom!

spencerspider
spiderman chasing venom... there were set pics where they thought he chased sandman

willRules
eek!

Doc Ock
How the hell do you confuse Venom for Electro?? confused

spencerspider
why would spiderman chase venom, he runs from venom, i think this is a sandman scene

chucktaylor
Hahaha! I agree with Spence.

Spidey should be the one running!

spencerspider
yea, it dont make sense

samishe
Originally posted by spencerspider
why would spiderman chase venom, he runs from venom, i think this is a sandman scene

LOL, i wanted to say that myself.

spencerspider
i beat u to it

DBZ MAN
Spidey has chasen Venom before. It would seem a cool idea instead of the other way for once. Theres something that I feel, sppoks the villains when a man in tights is jumping over NY buildings at 55 mph to get to you >_>...

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Doc Ock
How the hell do you confuse Venom for Electro?? confused

"In this next scene, Max/Eddie..."
"Eddie/Max will..."
"The villain..."

It's easy if you don't use obvious terms like Venom or Electro.

Since he said exploding cars, I say Electro.

NoFate007
Max doesn't sound anything like Eddie....and Dillon doesn't sound anything like Brock lol.

Yarr
Spidey chasing Venom...

I cant wait for this movie...

Sorry, I can wait for this movie.

carnageandvenom
sounds awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.