How gay is this.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
So Tuesdays a public holiday for australia ''Anzac day'' where I think we are meant to remember army people and movies like ''Saving private ryan'' anyway, I hate it beacuse I have to go to work monday,you would think they would have this holiday on a Monday,so we could have a 3 day weekend! mad

smokin' I am glad I have Tuesday off though

DarkC
Hell, any day off is good enough for me.

Imaginary
Originally posted by K.Diddy
So Tuesdays a public holiday for australia ''Anzac day'' where I think we are meant to remember army people and movies like ''Saving private ryan'' anyway, I hate it beacuse I have to go to work monday,you would think they would have this holiday on a Monday,so we could have a 3 day weekend! mad

smokin' I am glad I have Tuesday off though

It's on the 25th of April every year, it was on a Monday last year.

Valharu
Doesn't matter if it's Monday or Sunday. The whole week should be a holiday. With a parade and 5 day national sausage sizzle.

Nevermind
I hate the f*cking holiday. Sure, ok lets have a day to remember these people who gave their lives for the country but hell, why should we close down everything? Sure, it's a day off (not that it matters since I'm on holidays) but at what cost do we have it? Boredom.

Valharu
Originally posted by Nevermind
I hate the f*cking holiday. Sure, ok lets have a day to remember these people who gave their lives for the country but hell, why should we close down everything? Sure, it's a day off (not that it matters since I'm on holidays) but at what cost do we have it? Boredom. F*cking b*tching. Enjoy the day and get pissed or something.
Sounds like your the one who's boring.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Valharu
F*cking b*tching. Enjoy the day and get pissed or something.
Sounds like your the one who's boring.

How does that make any sense? I'm complaining about how everything is closed. I want to do things but since those circumstances have occurred I'm forced to do every little. It's quite the opposite in fact.

Valharu
It's not. You know there's a public holiday. Prepare for it. Grab some beer. Have a barbie with mates. I go to the swan river with mates and have a good time. Sounds like you do f*ck all then complain about the holiday. The day is bigger than you mate. Learn to enjoy it.

Imaginary
As I'm 14, I'll just have to settle for watching Monty Python while eating jelly and smoking herbs with friends.

Nevermind
It's not. You know there's a public holiday. Prepare for it. Grab some beer. Have a barbie with mates. I go to the swan river with mates and have a good time. Sounds like you do f*ck all then complain about the holiday. The day is bigger than you mate. Learn to enjoy it.

I do have plans for the day, but that isn't the problem as you have so clearly seemed to have missed. I hate the fact that everything is closed, it's the same shit every year, nothing changes. Same Documentaries, same parades. However, at least this day has more meaning than Boxing day.

Valharu
I'll get sh*t faced and embarrass myself in front of strangers while being carried away in a paddy wagon. evil face

K.Diddy
I'll get sh*t faced and embarrass myself in front of strangers while being carried away in a paddy wagon. evil face

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.