I think I might be jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I had a dream last night,that I were on a cross and people were throwing rocks at me,there was one guy in particular I hated,and I said ''I'm gonna come back in 3 days and kick your ass!''

mad

Imperial_Samura
Was he the lawyer who lost your case, hence your crossing and stoning?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Was he the lawyer who lost your case, hence your crossing and stoning?

This sounds crazy,but I think it was Robbie Williams blink

Imperial_Samura
That I can believe, if it was Patch Adams Williams. And he was probably making jokes about what was happening to you.

Clone
maybe it was Mithra! shifty

Valharu
shifty

Clone
It all makes sense now. shifty

Imperial_Samura
I'd prefer Sol Invictus at my crucification, but I guess Mithra would do.

Clone
Too bad Jesus and Mithra are the same person! Body, mind and soul..... shifty

Clone
I think i just contradicted my self shifty

Valharu
Originally posted by Clone
Too bad Jesus and Mithra are the same person! Body, mind and soul..... shifty How can that be? I don't have a split personality. shifty

Valharu
My post didn't make sense. shifty

Clone
Originally posted by Valharu
How can that be? I don't have a split personality. shifty Bi-polar opposites attract, all of a sudden my crucifix broke shifty

Clone
Originally posted by Valharu
My post didn't make sense. shifty or did it make perfect sense? shifty

Valharu
Bi-polar opposites attract, all of a sudden my crucifix broke shifty That'a strange, because my goat blood just curdled.

Valharu
or did it make perfect sense? shifty Made so much sense that it was in fact "nonsensical?" shifty

Clone
Excellent shifty

Valharu
My plan is in motion. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. shifty

Clone
Your dream of absolutism is near shifty

debbiejo
But I thought I was god... blink

Imperial_Samura
I can't believe it. I just read this again. He said "Robbie Williams" - I somehow got "Robin Williams"... great, now one of my posts doesn't make sense either.

Though I understand either way, I'd want to get Robbie back after three days too - this is for your vapid and souless pop! This is for sleeping with the Spice Girls meaning they continued to get attention long after their careers were dead! Kudos for appearing on Little Britain though, it was a good skit.

Janus Marius
*Pokes a thread with stick. Announces to others* I don't know what this thing is.

debbiejo
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I had a dream last night,that I were on a cross and people were throwing rocks at me,there was one guy in particular I hated,and I said ''I'm gonna come back in 3 days and kick your ass!''

mad I had a dream once that I was in an arena fighting a giant. Everyone said "Don't worry, Jesus will come and save you"....I waited and waited, then finally I saw him......HE WAS IN THE SEATS DRINKING AND WATCHING.........He didn't care about me.......... sad

BTW, the giant and me became friends after I threw my spear at him, and it just fell on the floor like some light stupid toy.....

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by debbiejo
I had a dream once that I was in an arena fighting a giant. Everyone said "Don't worry, Jesus will come and save you"....I waited and waited, then finally I saw him......HE WAS IN THE SEATS DRINKING AND WATCHING.........He didn't care about me.......... sad

BTW, the giant and me became friends after I threw my spear at him, and it just fell on the floor like some light stupid toy.....

Jesus was probably mad at that outcome - he most likely bet all the Churches money on the Giant winning in less then three minutes.

Janus Marius
At least it wasn't Commodus in the stands watching you with a crown of thorns on.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Jesus was drinking......Imagine by disbelief that he didn't even care about the giant....

Imperial_Samura
Was he drinking the blood of Christ? Though I guess going out for a quick tipple wouldn't be that expensive for him, glass of water and he has some wine.

Janus Marius
I'd prefer water. Any ancient wine had to be pretty bitter.

Punker69
Originally posted by K.Diddy

mad

Maybe the fact that not alot of people like you on the forums transmitted to your subconscious where you had a dream that people didn't like you in your dream as well.

Just a thought.....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Punker69
Maybe the fact that not alot of people like you on the forums transmitted to your subconscious where you had a dream that people didn't like you in your dream as well.

Just a thought..... laughing out loud Ya know, dreams can work that way......But what does mine mean???......I never said Jesus didn't like me, just that he wanted to watch.... roll eyes (sarcastic) .........He was there for the show.....

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Punker69

Just a thought.....

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.