Respect The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman_045
I'm really starting to like this guy, especially since he's stronger than Superman.

S.S
Originally posted by Superman_045
I'm really starting to like this guy, especially since he's stronger than Superman.
no

Mr. Valentine
Oh god you fool, please some mod shut this or let this thread die! there arent enough scans... if you are going to make a respect thread for a good character atleast have scans so we dont have to wait ages for this thread to die

Thunderstrike
We don't know that yet, but it's a possibility.

Soujaboy
Not a character in the world would lose to Superman in a comic book fight.

Thunderstrike
Cuz hesh Shuperman!

Juntai
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Not a character in the world would lose to Superman in a comic book fight. ??????

Soujaboy

Not a charater in the world would lose to Superman

jumpmann
hand me a piece of kryptonite and i could bash superman's brains in

Blood_Rayne
I'm surprised he hasn't gained some sort of immunity to Kryptonite.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jumpmann
hand me a piece of kryptonite and i could bash superman's brains in
not really...

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
I'm surprised he hasn't gained some sort of immunity to Kryptonite.

All-Shtar Shuperman has. It's basically Superdick with no kryptonite weakness. Why don't they just come out and say it. Superman is DC's Jesus.

Validus
Sentry is so awesome he can't have a thread without Superman bashing. Rock on Sentry! cool

DigiMark007
Given the recent boom of respect threads, I have to start being selective about them. And as this does nothing in the way of scans or even feats with issues numbers, I'll be closing it.

Please refer to the many Sentry discussion threads for talk about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.