which member of the F4 comes to mind first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
when you think og Marvels first family of superheroes which member do you think of first. Young rebelliuos Human Torch, the blue eyed everlovin thing, the mother, wife and possibly the most powerful member Sue storm, or the whacky, stretchy scientiest Mr.Fantastic (maybe he comes first since his name is pretty much the same as the teams name.

badabing
Guess who I think of. stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Ol' blue eyes of course.

marvelprince
I think of Reed first. I can't imagine an FF w/o him

Lucid Lui
Reed or Sue.

The_Olympian
Thing...

Reed's been "dead" countless amounts of times, they even replaced him for a little while... that's when sue was wearing that HOT skimpy outfit and malice took her body over. Thank you Malice wink

Dr.Fate
I think of Reed first cause his name and his uniform has the logo on it while, the torch is one fire, thing does wear much for clothes and Sue is well invisible

NoFate007
I think of Reed first.

Thunderstrike
Ol Blue Eyes. Ben Grimm is by far one of the coolest heroes in attitude out there.

The_Olympian
Plus I feel so bad for him... even in the Movie... ESPECIALLY in Ultimate Fantastic Four... he was so NICE when he was human (that's not to say that he's not nice NOW)

Solidus Snake
reed

Grimm22
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Thing...

Reed's been "dead" countless amounts of times, they even replaced him for a little while... that's when sue was wearing that HOT skimpy outfit and malice took her body over. Thank you Malice wink

Wasnt he only "dead" once? Of course it was like for a year, but thats not the point. And he got replaced by Ant Man, heh...ant man..

When it comes to the FF I tend to think of either Reed or Sue. I mean obviously Ben and Johnny are also crucial parts of the team, but I could also see them on their own teams. While Sue and Reed basicly are the FF. I couldnt see them anywhere else.

Of course after Civil War two FF members will leave suposidly. It probobly wont be Ben, sure he left after Secret Wars and all, but when the team split up for a while after Reed's "death" I remember he said "Im staying on this team even if its gonna be called the Fantastic One."

Reed & Sue left before to try to live quiet life, but they basicly ended up going back.

I cant see Reed being without Sue or Sue being without Reed, so its either going to be Reed, Sue, ? and ? or Johnny, Ben, ?, ?. Of course Ben isnt much of a team leader (as much as he may denie it) so its probobly going to be Sue & Reed staying.

Of course this leaves the opportunity for Ben to finally join the Avengers! Well I mean not the West Coast Avengers.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Thing...

Then she made out with Namor.

Blood_Rayne
Sue because she's the strongest.

The_Olympian
HAHAHA

marvelprince
Actually when I think FF I think about Ant-Man. I mean how cool was it when Johnny, Jen and Namorita where all flying on ants. I know Reed has taken the FF to far reaches of the galaxy and other dimensions but has he ever taken them flying on ants? I didn't think so

DarkCrawler
Reed. Then Human Torch. Then Thing, then Sue,

willRules
Reed

Morridini
When I think of the FF I think about all four ofc...

marvelprince
Ant-Man

Validus
Reading the thread title, it was Sue who came to mind first. Then Mr. Fantastic.

Morridini
Actually when I hear the word Fantastic Four I immediately think about the "Fantastiske Fire" comic printed in Norway in 1978 which was the first FF comic I bought in a second hand store several years ago. This is the largest image of it I found (although a Swedish copy of it):
http://www.seriecentrum.com/bilder/Bilder-ForstanummerC/Atlanticserien78-01C.jpg
As u see it show all four of them, tehrefore I think on all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.