My Tolkien Websites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FINGOLFIN
Hello fellow Tolkien fans!!!

I started a new website (www.CollectTolkien.com). It is a totally free website with links to tons of Tolkien products to be found on the web. Yes...some of the links pay a commission...please don't hold that against me, it has always been a personal dream of mine to try to make a living in the realm of Tolkien (hey...it's my dream...I quit my job to do this, so any support is VERY much appreciated). I have a free bulletin board, free chatroom (chat with me by appointment), guestbook....and what I THINK is the best tolkien collectibles archive on the web..I could be wrong.

I would be very pleased to have my fellow Tolkienites help me with the information in the collectibles archive. Much of my data is incomplete and if you know something I will add it to the archive and give you credit if desired. Also feel free to add items to the archive if it isn't there, once again I give credit if you desire it.

Please visit me and sign the guestbook or send me an E-mail. I wouls love to hear from anybody who is a fan.

You can also visit my personal webpages and see what I look like, etc...
http://pages.prodigy.net/seang5/index.html

Ushgarak
So noted, but as advertising this gets closed by board rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.